Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CANīT LOGIN IN THE GAME

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarisha

CANīT LOGIN IN THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: CANīT LOGIN IN THE GAME   CANīT LOGIN IN THE GAME Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 22:09:17

HeY gUys my questionn is why i cant login into the game if i have gracia ct2 and account and now i enter the account and he tolds me that the account diddnt exist and im not banned.. LOL?! pls tell me sombody
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: CANīT LOGIN IN THE GAME   CANīT LOGIN IN THE GAME Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb - 4:20:26

install the patch again and this time make sure its into your l2 main folder..
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
sarisha

PostSubject: CAN`T LOGIN IN THE GAME   CANīT LOGIN IN THE GAME Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb - 14:19:28

Hey wizzi i cant login another time i have gracia CT2 and i install the patch into c/Programs Files/Lineage 2 and nothing Mad , im DvP .. into the game. And when a login in the website , with the account tolds me : welcome sarisha with my host and tolds me ,

UserID does not exist or you have entered wrong password, please try again.

why? im sure that this is my account and nothing i`ve beeng in my country 1 month but the rules tolds that if u dont play 6 motnhs or more the account will be deleted ok but 1 month!! i dont understand why if u know tell me anything this shit with the patch dosnt works.. Bb and se u again , im mad becouse i have good items not for anithing else
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: CANīT LOGIN IN THE GAME   CANīT LOGIN IN THE GAME Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb - 21:11:41

make new acc since all is free now.. to max pvp..

also... im sorry to say this but its been stolen.. idk who i only know how Razz and its someone that knows your pass so...

anyway... tell me your acc details like userid.... old pass, mail and all chars on the acc and ill reset the pass... pm me with all this..
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CANīT LOGIN IN THE GAME   CANīT LOGIN IN THE GAME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CANīT LOGIN IN THE GAME
Page 1 of 1