Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull

Go down 
+3
zmaj
Magok-Sama
NARUTO-Undertaker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull Empty
PostSubject: Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull   Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 12:26:37

1. IMHO Mages are the most disbalanced class (includin supporters and summoners) on the server - reduce run speed (NONSENCE Mages runnin faster then Adv, and even Moonlight sentianel affraid ), reduce % of sucsses Anchor, and all imobilizin skillz (LS skillz also) enlarge their reuse delay, also for Cansel (all types) reduce it`s power, Sleep (trans, sleeping cloud also) as i remeber even in Interlude cast time was enlarged to 8 secs, no metter of cast speed (excludin trans and sleepin cloud), enlarge Pdef. This is the main in ma mind disbalancess of this classes.
2. Next Daggers - reduce % of sucsses in Silencin with Daggers SA, reduce power of Mirage enlarge it`s reuse delay, enlarge run speed and dash power, turn off limit of critical rate (600 now as maximum), a lill reduce accuracy, enlarge Mdef, enlarge % of Bluff sucsses.
3. Archers - enlarge: run speed, Stun shoot % of sucsses (not more then 40% on char with full buff), Pdef, Mdef. (not tested enough yet)
4. Warriors - enlarge: Mdef, pdef, run speed (not for Titans and DreadNoughts), Patack (a lill bit), all skillz not tested yet enough, ama workin on it.
5. Tanks - enlarge Pdef (ma Adv have more Pdef then Tanks), Patack, ama workin on the test of Paladin now. Still have a lot of questions.
Reduce all classes Reflect damage (reduce close to a 0) exclude Tanks, cause now reflect is awfull. Kickin mages affraid ass with any contact fighter becomes close to suicide! Reflect is Tanks advantage.

Why i didnt test enough Archers, Warriors, Tanks? Cause it seems to me that the most disbalanced are Mages and Daggers.

IMHO PvP balance in Lineage, based on: Tanks - Archers killers, Archers - Mage killers, Mage - Warrior killers, Warriors - Tank Killers. Dagger are the chars of Luck, They have equal chanses to defeat any class, but also to die from couple Archers crits, not survive after mages debuffs, not to get out alive from Tanks stun.

This is ma opinion, just for info. All tested by myself in many situations.
Back to top Go down
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull   Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 15:39:09

i agree with all of them actualy...
also i want to notice two things...

1st is the freaking Aura flash(this stupid aoe spell), or how its called, each time someone do it my game freaks out i even hear my CPU trying to work harder in order for the game to show this fucking skill.... i don't know if its only my pc's problems but serously its retarted... also it turned a PURE NUKER CLASS to a farming machine...
for farming there are classes as Titan,Warlord, whatever, but i can't see a mage spamming this thing and farming like a titan when titan can only farm like him only 1.5min and ONLY when his hp is droped to 30%, and don't say now that titan is good at pvp as a SS because i'll erase your post ><

FARMING IS FOR FARMING CLASSES AND PVP IS FOR PVP CLASSES.

2nd reflect dmg... .... ... ... ... (should i dot more??) ... ... ..
for reflect the thing goes like this, "i'm lowering hp using frenzy (getting my p.atk up to 90k) i'm getting healed... charge on enemy....
1st hit "You hit your enemy for 700 dmg" (ok it wasn't critical, lets try again)
2nd hit " You had a critical hit!"
"you hit for 10 000 dmg"
"asdsd Hit u for 7500 dmg" (wtf??? when did he??)
3rd...
4th...
5th...
"asdsd Hit u for 9000 dmg" (wtf??? OMFG WHAT THE HELL?? HOW ON HELL I DIED HE HAD OTHER TARGET I'M SURE WTF)

and this 5th or 6th or whatever hits has been done in less than 10 sec (with 1600 atk speed)
and thats the life of a destro....
each time you frenzy and charge on enemy you are sure u will die from your own reflect ...
once i one shoted my self.... hitted a guy with... dark crystal??? for 60k dmg and i died with 40k on reflect...

also naruto had a good point to notice that reflect is for tanks (tank, i don't mean destro/warlord/gladi/etc, i mean pure tank classes, Paly/Dark ave/shillien knight/bd/sws/etc)
Back to top Go down
http://magok.sama.youaremighty.com/
zmaj
Heir
Heir

PostSubject: Re: Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull   Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 17:35:51

heHe
i tryed pvp with titan on frenzy and as he said its not posible to kill some1 with titan u go in suicide when u try kill some1 with titan... u should remove reflect from all classes execp the pure tank class
Back to top Go down
Stormyyy
Vagabond
Vagabond
Stormyyy

PostSubject: Re: Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull   Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 20:04:11

lol naruto ...why dose ur so bad boy ...in game u come to kill me ..so badddd Razz^^
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull   Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 20:35:18

Sorry Stormyy. I dont know WTF for i did it... Maybe cause of my awfull headaik. I dont even remeber whats heppened. Dont be Mad on me. Sorry Embarassed And by the way! U damn beautifull Stormyy. Blood dont jealous
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull   Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 23:57:28

yeah.. maybe it will help if we write all this again in few other topics..

anyway.. as i said when school starts again, ill be busy and for me that means 10-12h per day >.> and cant really do allot of stuff after... so you can spam about it if you want.. but ive done my tests and i realize the flaws, just wish fixing would be as simple as that..
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull   Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 9:01:59

Ok, sorry wount say a word anymore.
Back to top Go down
crothar2
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull   Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 21:50:56

NARUTO-Undertaker wrote:
1. IMHO Mages are the most disbalanced class (includin supporters and summoners) on the server - reduce run speed (NONSENCE Mages runnin faster then Adv, and even Moonlight sentianel affraid ), reduce % of sucsses Anchor, and all imobilizin skillz (LS skillz also) enlarge their reuse delay, also for Cansel (all types) reduce it`s power, Sleep (trans, sleeping cloud also) as i remeber even in Interlude cast time was enlarged to 8 secs, no metter of cast speed (excludin trans and sleepin cloud), enlarge Pdef. This is the main in ma mind disbalancess of this classes.
2. Next Daggers - reduce % of sucsses in Silencin with Daggers SA, reduce power of Mirage enlarge it`s reuse delay, enlarge run speed and dash power, turn off limit of critical rate (600 now as maximum), a lill reduce accuracy, enlarge Mdef, enlarge % of Bluff sucsses.
3. Archers - enlarge: run speed, Stun shoot % of sucsses (not more then 40% on char with full buff), Pdef, Mdef. (not tested enough yet)
4. Warriors - enlarge: Mdef, pdef, run speed (not for Titans and DreadNoughts), Patack (a lill bit), all skillz not tested yet enough, ama workin on it.
5. Tanks - enlarge Pdef (ma Adv have more Pdef then Tanks), Patack, ama workin on the test of Paladin now. Still have a lot of questions.
Reduce all classes Reflect damage (reduce close to a 0) exclude Tanks, cause now reflect is awfull. Kickin mages affraid ass with any contact fighter becomes close to suicide! Reflect is Tanks advantage.

Why i didnt test enough Archers, Warriors, Tanks? Cause it seems to me that the most disbalanced are Mages and Daggers.

IMHO PvP balance in Lineage, based on: Tanks - Archers killers, Archers - Mage killers, Mage - Warrior killers, Warriors - Tank Killers. Dagger are the chars of Luck, They have equal chanses to defeat any class, but also to die from couple Archers crits, not survive after mages debuffs, not to get out alive from Tanks stun.

This is ma opinion, just for info. All tested by myself in many situations.

u have a very good point in here i hope this fixes gonna be implendet very smart thread, i m not quite sure about silencing with dagger sa- was it already nerfed or somethin but it lands like 5% of critical hit or less and atm its the only chance to kill mage with same gear(if he wont run... very hard to chase him)
Back to top Go down
crothar2
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull   Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 21:52:36

wizzi wrote:
yeah.. maybe it will help if we write all this again in few other topics..

anyway.. as i said when school starts again, ill be busy and for me that means 10-12h per day >.> and cant really do allot of stuff after... so you can spam about it if you want.. but ive done my tests and i realize the flaws, just wish fixing would be as simple as that..
omg still going to school, how old r u?
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull   Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 14:11:42

crothar2 wrote:

u have a very good point in here i hope this fixes gonna be implendet very smart thread, i m not quite sure about silencing with dagger sa- was it already nerfed or somethin but it lands like 5% of critical hit or less and atm its the only chance to kill mage with same gear(if he wont run... very hard to chase him)
Bout silencin, if mages will lost their uberpowered anchor there will be not so much advantage in PvP in mages hands. The chanses will probably be equal, so the silence will be Uber for Dags. So for a balance i think silence gotta be lowered as well.
Back to top Go down
jankee
Heir
Heir
jankee

PostSubject: Re: Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull   Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 16:58:32

pureevil sry for this cuz u are my friend but it isnt unbalanced its on server cuz when u have that big cast u have automaticali short re-use and big land of debuffs and daggers with silence its cuz we can have 2k ATK spd so its normal. but with fucking reflect i totaly agrre with u all
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull   Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 19:29:53

NARUTO-Undertaker wrote:

its all been said before... im just saying im well aware of it... also.. i agree on the big cast/atkspd thing, but i think well solve this without needing a nerf there..

anyway.. for now reflect SA removed from armors... maybe next will be mute skills for mages, but as i said.. i dont have that much time anymore so it may take more than usuall :/

crothar2 wrote:

use edit... and altho i dont see how this is relevant.. how old are you to still play games? oO
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
crothar2
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull   Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 23:28:13

wizzi wrote:
NARUTO-Undertaker wrote:

its all been said before... im just saying im well aware of it... also.. i agree on the big cast/atkspd thing, but i think well solve this without needing a nerf there..

anyway.. for now reflect SA removed from armors... maybe next will be mute skills for mages, but as i said.. i dont have that much time anymore so it may take more than usuall :/

crothar2 wrote:

use edit... and altho i dont see how this is relevant.. how old are you to still play games? oO
im 21 yo, i work, i earn money, and i dont think i would quit L2 (maybe in some years when i get parkinson or sumthin).... about studying i thought high school starts in october, im just wondering if u r some mid school genius or idk
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull   Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 10:35:29

wizzi wrote:

I think that all the deal is not in cast speed and atack speed. I think it`s all in a delay! If it`s possible to change, for example Heroic Buffs/debuffs have big delay enough and doesnt depend of Cast Spd and At spd.

wizzi wrote:

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I`ll test todayz evenin! This is very good news!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull   Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bout Balance. Just a few words maybe helpfull
Page 1 of 1