Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?

Go down 
+2
Kashern
NARUTO-Undertaker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Empty
PostSubject: What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?   What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 9:05:16

My suggestion is to make Cruma Tower one of the Farmin area for Crystal and Dragon Sealed owners. Cause it`s good for fighting, have lots of small rooms for farmin, big enough to let all who wanna farm, and tangled for long and interesting PvPs, ClanWarz and etc. And for veterans of La2, who play it from C3 it`s well known. So many ppl spend hours, weeks in it from 37 to 56 lvl. I think it would be nostalgia for most of all old players.
I would like to see this in game. And i have 1 more idea bout it.
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?   What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 10:44:16

Ehh dude u dont think we have enough farming zones? "pro" players have 4 farming zones now and I think is enough, dont need add new farming zones... for now we need some pvp balance on server and btw wizzi finished making new farm zones not so long ago so I dont see any reason to giving him more uselless work.
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?   What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 12:32:57

Hmmm... I didnt see no special farmin zones for Crystal and Drac owners. And it`s seems to me we need them. Cause if u wear Draconic, for example, farmin in IT becomes too easy. I can have ~30 mobs in ma back and they dont even hurt me. This is only ma opinion dont judge it. Cause it seems to me, that farm is more interesting when mobs are strong enough to hurt u. And more drop offcorse. And it becomes ridiculous when i see Epic and Crystal dressed ppl farmin in the same area. I dont wanna say that smth is done not enough. But i think this is good idea to separate newcomers, middle stuffed (epic armor) and high stuffed (crystal and sealed Drac armor) players. Smth like that is in MoS. U cant pass thru the GK or door inside MoS if u wear Crystal armor. Brilliant idea to safe ppl who just wanna farm, to get Crystal. So why cant it be continued for newcomers, middlestuffed and highstuffed?
For example: MoS for newcomers - low drop EA and Silver Bars, mobs with low Pdef Mdef and Patack Matack. Only starting equipment owners can pass thru.
Emerald for middlestuffed - middle drop EA and GB, mobs with middle Pdef Mdef and Patack Matack. Epic stuff owners can pass thru.
And IT (Cruma, TOI, Lost nest, doesnt metter) for Highstuffed - High Drop of EA, tough mobs with high Pdef Mdef and Patack Matack, with high amount of HP, as Raid bosses that was at the begginin. Only Crystal and Sealed Drac owners can pass thru.
Fair enough i think. Cause it will make sure for ppl who just started or workin hard to get good stuff not to be killed by freaks who farm champion points in newcomers area, it`s disgustin.
And why Cruma? And why not? Maybe one day, in far far future, when all be done wizzi will see ma post and make smth new. I think that all areas are good and well balanced, cause NCSoft done a good job, so why it cant be used?
BTW have u ever been in Cruma Tower? It`s perfect for CW and PVPs. Long passages, big rooms, lots of secret places. Even in low rates servers this place is very popular with high LVL players. It have it`s own special atmosphere. So why not? And Sea of Spors? U dont like it? Angelz Waterfall... Awesome... All this places are very beautifull. So why not?
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?   What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 14:12:33

For high stuffed players we have FoG, try to farm there making a trains, rly, I wanna see your fustrate when u die 12x coz of anchor Very Happy lawl and rly dragon sets are on serv like 4?5? days and u want from wizzi to make new farm zones O.o wait some a bit, when dragons will be like crystal sets on server and when unseal system will be rdy, and first of all we need pvp balance, not new farm zones xD btw I farmed for drago set last night, dont remember how long but i got like 100k ea, so I think farming zones are ok at all Smile This is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

PostSubject: Re: What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?   What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 14:19:15

NARUTO-Undertaker wrote:
Hmmm... I didnt see no special farmin zones for Crystal and Drac owners. And it`s seems to me we need them. Cause if u wear Draconic, for example, farmin in IT becomes too easy. I can have ~30 mobs in ma back and they dont even hurt me. This is only ma opinion dont judge it. Cause it seems to me, that farm is more interesting when mobs are strong enough to hurt u. And more drop offcorse. And it becomes ridiculous when i see Epic and Crystal dressed ppl farmin in the same area. I dont wanna say that smth is done not enough. But i think this is good idea to separate newcomers, middle stuffed (epic armor) and high stuffed (crystal and sealed Drac armor) players. Smth like that is in MoS. U cant pass thru the GK or door inside MoS if u wear Crystal armor. Brilliant idea to safe ppl who just wanna farm, to get Crystal. So why cant it be continued for newcomers, middlestuffed and highstuffed?
For example: MoS for newcomers - low drop EA and Silver Bars, mobs with low Pdef Mdef and Patack Matack. Only starting equipment owners can pass thru.
Emerald for middlestuffed - middle drop EA and GB, mobs with middle Pdef Mdef and Patack Matack. Epic stuff owners can pass thru.
And IT (Cruma, TOI, Lost nest, doesnt metter) for Highstuffed - High Drop of EA, tough mobs with high Pdef Mdef and Patack Matack, with high amount of HP, as Raid bosses that was at the begginin. Only Crystal and Sealed Drac owners can pass thru.
Fair enough i think. Cause it will make sure for ppl who just started or workin hard to get good stuff not to be killed by freaks who farm champion points in newcomers area, it`s disgustin.
And why Cruma? And why not? Maybe one day, in far far future, when all be done wizzi will see ma post and make smth new. I think that all areas are good and well balanced, cause NCSoft done a good job, so why it cant be used?
BTW have u ever been in Cruma Tower? It`s perfect for CW and PVPs. Long passages, big rooms, lots of secret places. Even in low rates servers this place is very popular with high LVL players. It have it`s own special atmosphere. So why not? And Sea of Spors? U dont like it? Angelz Waterfall... Awesome... All this places are very beautifull. So why not?

sorry dude, i'm tooo lazy to read all this, i'll do it when i'm bored or drunk enought to read it...

also one zone for dragon owners won't be bad idea, tho i still haven't finished my set What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? 29832
Back to top Go down
http://magok.sama.youaremighty.com/
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?   What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 15:13:45

It`s not bout just farmin area, it`s bout all PVPs servers system. I think it`s not fair. I like to play only fair!
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: mm   What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 15:21:47

Kashern wrote:
For high stuffed players we have FoG, try to farm there making a trains, rly, I wanna see your fustrate when u die 12x coz of anchor Very Happy lawl and rly dragon sets are on serv like 4?5? days and u want from wizzi to make new farm zones O.o wait some a bit, when dragons will be like crystal sets on server and when unseal system will be rdy, and first of all we need pvp balance, not new farm zones xD btw I farmed for drago set last night, dont remember how long but i got like 100k ea, so I think farming zones are ok at all Smile This is my opinion.

FoG, and what bout FoG? I farmed there for Drac materialz. I made Trainz and what? Yep i died only ones just cause of anchor till get the Fire stone and Fire Crystal. But nothin tough enough. And i`m not talkin bout low EA drop. It`s cool enough. But i think it would be more excitin if mobs will be as Raids. Big amount of HP, to take more time for killin them, more Patack to make just a lill damage, and more EA.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?   What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 15:57:18

to make mobs raids... every single spawned mob has to have new id.. so thats out..

anyway.. if you havent noticed newbies really have enough of space now.. its even a bit hard to get champ pts.. and sealed dragon/dragon will have new areas.. i even had cruma in mind ofc.. but first i wanna see dv, hellbound..
i just cant go to fast on this.. till more ppl join and were up for another 20-30 in 2-3 days.. so i think well be good ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?   What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 17:08:19

Man, thats just ma suggestion. Even i can say its ma dream What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? 28604
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?   What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 20:13:19

NARUTO-Undertaker wrote:
Kashern wrote:

FoG, and what bout FoG? I farmed there for Drac materialz. I made Trainz and what? Yep i died only ones just cause of anchor till get the Fire stone and Fire Crystal. But nothin tough enough. And i`m not talkin bout low EA drop. It`s cool enough. But i think it would be more excitin if mobs will be as Raids. Big amount of HP, to take more time for killin them, more Patack to make just a lill damage, and more EA.

rly dude I dont get you xD you want new areas with stronger mobs etc, something like a little Rb, but for what??? Its looks that u think its low rate server when ppl spend like 10hrs to drop... idk... 10 items? Its pvp server, where u just start, go farm fast, get better gear, farm fast again for even better and start to pvping ! and u want make a farming server dunno for what? ppl with better gear will just farm to get better and better items, and where is place for pvp here?
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?   What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug - 8:32:19

Kashern wrote:
rly dude I dont get you xD you want new areas with stronger mobs etc, something like a little Rb, but for what??? Its looks that u think its low rate server when ppl spend like 10hrs to drop... idk... 10 items? Its pvp server, where u just start, go farm fast, get better gear, farm fast again for even better and start to pvping ! and u want make a farming server dunno for what? ppl with better gear will just farm to get better and better items, and where is place for pvp here?
Hmmm, man, u wanna say that ppl out there in game didnt farm for a big amount of time? Jokin? And i`m not talkin bout farmin all the time. Ama talkin bout new area for PVP. Cause it`s just fit for it more then other places. U ever have mass PVP in cruma? If not u lost a lot! I dunno why, but i think it`s one of ma greatest expirience What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? 222534
Kash, if u wanna get i suggest it, lets go out to Cruma just for curosity. I`ll show u lots of new things.
Back to top Go down
crothar2
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?   What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug - 17:48:55

Kashern wrote:
NARUTO-Undertaker wrote:
Kashern wrote:

farming ftw! pvp while farming 2
Back to top Go down
LambergaR
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?   What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug - 0:32:10

Yea, my question exactly ... I think we'll just have to open a 4x with retail config, so you can farm as much as you want ^^
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?   What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug - 2:32:03

cant say ppl didnt ask for it.. but i guess its a matter of interest and well.. storm is just something special.. ^^
i mean if we went to low rate.. no way i let all this customs in.. and theres plenty of servers like that.. anyway l2 is becoming boring for most players(especially since most of this ppl... play it for years) and storm is just the kind of server that will put l2 to whole other perspective..
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?   What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug - 11:40:05

And i can say more. Storm`s unique atmosphere is so strong, that even if i`m bored i allwayz can find smth to do. Tired of PVP, go farm for new stuff... Tired of farmin, take a part in events (GMs or auto). Even just sittin in Giran and talkin to friends gives more pleasure then on any other server. Storm is a drug and i need dose. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?   What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What bout Cruma? Maybe new farmin area?
Page 1 of 1