Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pks Dont pass in Immortal RB rooms?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodyy

Pks Dont pass in Immortal RB rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Pks Dont pass in Immortal RB rooms?   Pks Dont pass in Immortal RB rooms? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 23:24:59

i think that the Pks dont pass NPC´s in the immortal RB´s rooms would be very helpfull because all people want to get immortal items and not only the champions who have all items already....

in the rooms is so much pk and at the end the champions will get the immortal items of the RB´s.... Rolling Eyes

new people should have the chance to get rare items too. Exclamation

what do u think Question
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Pks Dont pass in Immortal RB rooms?   Pks Dont pass in Immortal RB rooms? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 23:05:21

i think if ppl play this long to be best or whatever you think they are, they diserve it for time they invested.. like you expect immo jewels for time you give...
also the basic idea of a raid.. is based on clan vs clan pvp and not solo raid farming.. if what you want is fair chance.. make a big clan and play enough time to beat them, or in other words... geek longer than they did.

anyway... yes its a good idea, but in my experience... youd want the pk protectors to be removed once youre bored and only pvp is left.. so again my answer is on new server all get the chance to have a fair fight, while they can work more and thus have more valuable accs or whatever makes you feel superior..
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
mYsaL
Heir
Heir
mYsaL

PostSubject: Re: Pks Dont pass in Immortal RB rooms?   Pks Dont pass in Immortal RB rooms? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb - 10:59:32

Sry wizzi clan vs clan ?Smile I look at giran and what i see? recruting poeplis with dragon so?.. Smile
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Pks Dont pass in Immortal RB rooms?   Pks Dont pass in Immortal RB rooms? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb - 14:35:16

so farm till you have it.... only takes few days of work and then join one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
mYsaL
Heir
Heir
mYsaL

PostSubject: Re: Pks Dont pass in Immortal RB rooms?   Pks Dont pass in Immortal RB rooms? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb - 23:35:50

now we dont need to farm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pks Dont pass in Immortal RB rooms?   Pks Dont pass in Immortal RB rooms? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pks Dont pass in Immortal RB rooms?
Page 1 of 1