Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aramis20

BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!!   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 21:36:14

Really? ok let me say what pc I have now and you may discussed If I have my brain empty:
NOW PC:
Processor: AMD ATHLON 4000+ 2.4GHZ
MEMORY: 512MB ( STILL WORKS WITH)
GFX CARD: ATI SAPPHIRE 512MB DDR2 PCIEX 16
SOUNDCARD: SBLASTER LIVE 7.1 HD PCI
HARD DRIVE: 80GBS IDE ATA 133
MONITOR: SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER 551V 15"
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS A8N-SLI DELUXE

A WEEK PC I HAD:
PROCESOR: AMD SOCKET 754 3200+ 2.2GHZ
SAME MEMORY
GFX CARD: 128MB ASUS RADEON 9600E AGP 8X
SAME SOUND CARD
SAME OS
2 IDE DVD I STILL USING
MOTHERBOARD. MSI K8T-NEO V
BOTH CPU I ARMED MYSELF WITH MY OWN KNOWLEDGE AND BRAIN SO THAT PROVES IT IS NOT EMPTY. MY GFX CARD BROKE UP WHILE ATTEMPTING TO LOG IN 3 TIMES LAST FRIDAY SO I WENT MAD, YOU HAVE SOME GUILT OR CHOICES. NOW I'M GONNA ADD 1GB OF RAM TO MY NEW PC AND IF I STILL HAVING TROUBLES THATS UP TO YOU NOT ME. DON'T CRITIZE MY ABOUT MY INTELLIGENCE 'CAUSE I KNOW WHAT TO BUY AND WHAT I SHOULDN'T, NOT DUE TO STRAVAGANCE, IS FOR INTELLIGENCE AS WELL. SO IN RESUMING I BET YOU EITHER HAD BRAIN TO SPIT SOMEONE IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD, THAT'S REALLY IMPOLITE OF YOU, DON'T CRITIZE OUR COUNTRY THEN, IF I REPRESENT MINE, YOU'RE NOT ONLY REPRESENTING YOURS ALSO REPRESENTING A FRIENDLY SERVER OF NC GAME. I HOPE TO RECIEVE AN APPOLOGYSE SOON CAUSE I HAVE INTENTIONS TO DO THIS PUBLIC. I READ LAST YEAR AN ACCIDENT ABOUT THIS GAME AND IM TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH FIGHTING JUST FOR A SILLY GAME. BUT TRY TO IMPROVE THINGS AS WELL. BE WARE OF YOUR RACISM 'CAUSE YOUR STILL BEING AS IMPERFECT AS US!

Beside this I have played 5 billions of games better than this, and harder, I play strategy games from Blizzard and many others, I also have a huge expertise in FPS shooter games since Doom, Quake and Crusader era. I also have an enormus expertise in Fighting games such as MK, SFA and all its sequels, and also King of Fighters as well. Also Played RPG Flight simulator games too and now I wanted to try something different in MMORG, playing MMO games, I started with Diablo 4 years ago and in 1995 I had finished the game 5 hundred millions of time. I have 24 years old and I don't blame myself for playing games, isn't just for fun I do due to my feelings to 3d Modelling and also Programming. So it is imperative that you save your words and treat me with the respect I deserve as playable background I carry, if you don't do it I DO have the right to think all you have the EMPTY brain you mentioned. I may started lineage 1 year and a half and need more expertise but doesn't mean I'm crap in other games!!! So you betcha!!! I give you an opportiunity to you to treat me with the respect I deserve! You are talking to a Game Master Here! Appretiator of graphics! And I actually appreciating Lineage graphics as well!!! be more thankfull! Why would think the game creator?
If Smile Surprised Lineage 2 has the freedom of creating your own story, I think you have to have expertise descifrating a linear or existing story first and then critize!. Cool Plz appoloryze! to me and I will to you!
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!!   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 22:15:15

idk why you make topics for this.. if you wish to make a personal topic to say hi to players here.. that ok.. but you could use the correct sections.

anyway since i noticed this has something to do.. with me saying stuff about respect.. so i guess i have to answer this..
you came here blazing with some false accusations.. that cant be true lol.. and then expect us to handle you kindly as a new player? maybe i can resist fighting and altho i wish i could say same for whole staff.. i still say the truth.. so i told you.. if you communicate on some lvl.. how can you expect any different from others.. given authority or no.. its a pride thing and as i see from your posts.. you should know allot about that.

as for your errors... ke i get it lol.. you know your components and to be honnest today that is a pretty common knowledge and doesnt really require much more skill than puttin together lego blocks.. anyway our patch is just an addon to the l2 client.. and therefore cant be held responsible for any problems your os has with them.. infact your os doesnt even get to deal with them, before going threw a bounch of files same type.. so this pretty much means.. if your l2 doesnt work.. go blame nc.. and i can even answer it for them.. reinstall your os and try again, also make sure you have all the software support(especially the graphic drivers)..
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Aramis20

PostSubject: That's not true!   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 0:43:16

First: False acussations! I have had three spawn killings yesterday in your supposed not pvp area! and the same last week! and you don't do anything about! Ban those users who don't respect the rules! If it is a specially place to pvp why they insist in doing it there!

Second: You're moderator spit my face and insulted me he might be the moderator but at least should work with respect! Mobs in monastery of silence are hard to take down! really honestly I tried 4 class and none results! No balanced! why do I have to do PVP by force! Beside I rather doing duels due to buffs! Buffs worn off in pvp directly attack! And are expensive!

Third: My stats! my 4 class stats sucks! are below 10000!, is unfair and irrational to blame anyone! but at least Im trying to upgrade in order to have a descent ppvp performance! as well! that's why I suggested multiskills to be available here! that will solve many problems! Why always balance is in favor of expertise users all time!

Conclusion: what multiskills servers have don't have non multiskills highrate servers! that's a hard luck! and it's veeeery difficult to find a place for descent pvp matches! I could get involved in pvp If I want! but If I can't reach the desired balanced in stats! How am I supposed to:
- have fun like that? ( cause i don't like being a dully duck target all time)
- and do descent pvp?
Balance is always destinated to expertised users all the way! No changing no nothing that's what I'm expecting from you! So you DO still have to at least considerate I still logging in and returning! If I were another kind of guy I won't be here either last week! Period. Very Happy

-PLS I beg you! Low a bit mobs! PLease!
- and what is happening with "Portos" I wanted to use it and I can't?? Shocked Crying or Very sad
- Soultaker I want to use now!
- Don't delete LinaInverse
- You may delete ArthasFrostmourne (i don't use him)
- how many chars do I have to have in an account?
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: RESET AGAIN!!! DUE HANG AND KILLING SPAWN FROM MOB! LAST MYSTIC TRY AND ITS OVER!   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 3:19:37

Again reseted pc! I was so good ! Shocked plz teleporting Portos to giran!!! Shocked . I'm going to try a new class maybe I still havent got balance but is last try!!! then goodbye!!!
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: kissing goodbye not forever!! sorry!!! but! may be I return at the end of year!   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 3:35:55

lol! I give you a loong brake! save my system folder and data to remeber sorry but I didn't have fun lately! maybe going to low rate or other highrates such as multiskills or similar! or better other game as well may be Knights or WOW, maybe my power is there! Arrow
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!!   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 4:09:34

.... omg dude, how old are you??? and wtf u making this stupid posts???

Quote :
First: False acussations! I have had three spawn killings yesterday in your supposed not pvp area! and the same last week! and you don't do anything about! Ban those users who don't respect the rules! If it is a specially place to pvp why they insist in doing it there!

If wizzi starts giving bans for breaking the rules, then trust me that 60% ppl on this server will get fucking ban, so stop making shit posts and go jack off... coz I think u have some moral problems with ur person xD

!!!AND USE FUCKING EDIT BUTTON!!!
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!!   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 6:28:12

yes false accusations..

-there are no... nonpvp areas(just pk)..
-dont kill mobs in mos if you dont have the propper eq(go enchant.....)
-thats what i meant with treat ppl with same respect you wish to recieve(and to tell you the truth i think your rude).. so im not surprised magok insulted you or in other words told the truth.. when your post is full of shit :/
-whole world doesnt not turn around you
-pls for the love of whatever you think is worth it... go play a game you like and leave our forums alone.. or ill have to add a ban.. since seriously you just came here, insulted, made false accusations all over and then in the end asked for erm.. respect was it? not to mention all my time wasted..
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

PostSubject: Re: BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!!   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 10:21:53

Quote :
NOW PC:
Processor: AMD ATHLON 4000+ 2.4GHZ
MEMORY: 512MB ( STILL WORKS WITH)
GFX CARD: ATI SAPPHIRE 512MB DDR2 PCIEX 16
SOUNDCARD: SBLASTER LIVE 7.1 HD PCI
HARD DRIVE: 80GBS IDE ATA 133
MONITOR: SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER 551V 15"
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS A8N-SLI DELUXE

i'm sorry to say but u call this cool pc??? PC?????
wanna see my laptops stats?? Very Happy
u are gonna shit your pants dude....

Laptop (Acer Aspire 7520G boosted with +250GB HDD):
Processor: AMD TURION 64 X2 2GHz
MEMORY: 2048MB
GFX CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GS 1280MB (drained from RAM)
HARD DRIVE: 500GBS Dual HDD
MONITOR: 17" WXGA+ Acer CrystalBrite LCD

even my laptop is better than your... hmmm pc??? (if u call this thing pc..)
Back to top Go down
http://magok.sama.youaremighty.com/
Aramis20

PostSubject: LUCKY YOU (BUT I LIVE IN A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY CALLED ARGENTINA)   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 1:52:59

i'm sorry to say but u call this cool pc??? PC?????
wanna see my laptops stats?? Very Happy
u are gonna shit your pants dude....

Laptop (Acer Aspire 7520G boosted with +250GB HDD):
Processor: AMD TURION 64 X2 2GHz
MEMORY: 2048MB
GFX CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GS 1280MB (drained from RAM)
HARD DRIVE: 500GBS Dual HDD
MONITOR: 17" WXGA+ Acer CrystalBrite LCD

even my laptop is better than your... hmmm pc??? (if u call this thing pc..)

a see ! vanity and luxury! Well let me say something! I'm in a low resources country! all right! I'm a middle kind family with middle resources! and I could armed a descent pc for fun and work! so save your ego and admit one time! Just one time! the disadvantages has this game! seriously! I read a thread last year! two men attacked one in a bar! They were lineage 2 enemies! Have you read that? A 33 year old Russian got killed because this sick game! since then started to play less and less! due to self love and respect and dignity! and many users here are EGOCENTRIC as well! I know you're ego is hurt but try to control it! I mean it! you're in better financial conditions in your country fine! but Here we're having problems! and it's not fair to make fun like that! I feel really insulted and if you ban go ahead but I will spread the voice that this server is the most irritating in the world! No respect of any kind! Making racisms and bad comments! I'm my own right! ok I know my rights! you can't do anything to me! I'm in another part of the world! excuse me where the laws are different! That thing you call 3rd world! as well! so excuse me again! but consider what you're talking about! If you are rich try at least to show kindness don't be so proud! there are people spending really hungry seasons here and I don't like these kind of people who shows himself as a master! These kind of treatment is really offensive! And If I have a moral problem! why you care! I have a different morality as yours! I have been rised in a different world! I appretiate this language! but somethings I hate from many people! in your country! just the same you hate from us the Argentinian people! so concluding! We have the same defects as you! we're humans! for me we're the same! but try to control that proudness! and I think I won't forgive you for this big insult! no way! Don't spit shit then about us or even our football team or ever in World Cups! 'cause that makes me anger a lot! it is a bad shit! I established what happened! ok you have the facts! now IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FACE THEM OK! I HAVE MOVED AWAY YESTERDAY I HAVE BEEN PLAYING IN ANOTHER SERVER AS WELL! I'M NOT SPITTING I'M JUST BEING REALISTIC! THIS GAME I REPEAT, IT HAS MANY ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES! LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE! BUT REMEMBER IT STILL BEING A DULL GAME! I WON'T FIGHT ANYMORE DUE TO A DULL GAME! BUT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO KEEP QUIET WHEN SOMETHING DOES NOT MAKE ME FUN OR I DON'T ENJOY MY MOMENT! AND ABSOLUTELLY I'M NOT A GUY WHO KEEPS QUIET WHEN SOMEONE SPITS BACK! I SPIT BACK AS WELL! I HAVE MY TEMPER AS WELL AS EVERYONE! DON'T JUDGE ANYONE AND YOU WON'T HAVE PROBLEMS AT ALL WITH USERS! AND I HAVE SEEN THAT MANY USERS FLEW THERE! THEY'RE RETURNING TO LOW RATE! DUE TO THE FACT THEY DON'T LIKE BEING FALLING AND FALLING MANY TIMES! I DO PLAY THE SIMS BY THE WAY! AND IT'S COOL GAME! ALSO SIMCITY4 AND 5. WARCRAFT3
!!!WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO REALISE THAT NC WON'T DEFEAT BLIZZARD! THEY ARE BOTH RESPECTFUL ENTERPRISES I KNOW BUT YOU HAVE TO ADMITT SOON OR LATER WHICH IS BEST! I HAVE MUCH FUN IN BLIZZARD GAMES RATHER THAN THIS! THIS STARTED AS A FRIEND SUGGESTION! LAST YEAR IN EARLY 2007! A FRIEND INTRODUCED ME TO THE WORLD OF LINEAGE AND I LIKED IT! BUT WHAT HAPPENS I LOSE PATIENCE! IN LOW RATE! SO I WANTED TO JOIN HIGHRATE IN ORDER TO LEARN SKILLS FROM CLASSES AS WELL BUT NOW I CAN'T ADAPT TO LOW RATE! I GOT ADAPTED TO HIGHRATE! BUT SOON I STARTED TO FEEL LIKE I WAS IN THE WRONG GAME! DUE TO THE DESIRE OF POWER! I PLAYED MANY FIGHTING GAMES AND I GOT CONVERTED! I BECAME A RYU MASTER AND KEN AND AKUMA! ALSO KOF IN MAME 32 I GOT SKILL YOU KNOW! AND I DON'T LIKE TO WASTE MY TRUE POTENTIAL! BELIEVE ME IT'S REALLY BAD LUCK TO WASTE POTENTIAL! AS A FIGHTER LOVER! IN EVERY KIND: I SPEAK IN : EPIC GAMES, MILITARY GAMES, STRATEGY PUT YOUR MIND AT TEST, I ADMIT I'M NOT A SUPERINTELLIGENT GUY, BUT I HAVE COMMON SENSE!
MAYBE YOU'RE RIGHT AT THIS POINT: I'M WASTING MY POTENTIAL IN THESE GAMES, BUT WHY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO TRY SOMETHING NEW? I FELT REALLY CLOSED IN THOSE OLD GAMES! AND WANTED SOMETHING NEW!
I TELL YOU I STARTED PLAYING GAMES SINCE I WAS 8. MY FIRST ARCAED GAME WAS NINJA TURTLES! IN 4 PLAYERS VERSION! 1992! LOONG TIME AGO! AND SINCE THEN I HAVE PLAYED DOZENS OF GAMES! COLLECTING EXPERTISE! UP TO LINEAGE 2 APPEARENCE I DISCOVERED IT LATER! DUE TO FINANCIAL PROBLEMS! SO DON'T MAKE FUN OF THAT BECAUSE WE HAD A BAD TIME INDEED! NOW WE'RE COMING UP, I TOOK LOONG TIME BUT WE DID IT!
YOU CAN'T JUDGE SOMEONE BY A BAD MUD! IT'S UNDERSTANDING WHAT I'M LOOKING FROM YOU! BUT I SEE IT'S DIFFICULT TO YOU! MAYBE YOU PLAYED MORE GAMES THAN ME! BUT REMEMBER THINGS CAME HERE LATER!! IF I WERE BORN THERE I WILL BE UP TO DATE AS U! Crying or Very sad
WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN EXPERTISE COLLECTED IN GAMES? YOU SEE I FOUND OUT A STRATEGY IN YOUR MONASTERY OF SILENCE! THE TRICK I MENTIONED! IS THAT SMART? OR NOT? IF YOU SAY NO! YOU'RE IGNORING MY POTENTIAL! AND MAKING FUN IN A USELESS WAY! IF YOU SAY VERY GOOD! I CHANGE MY MIND IN ONE POINT: YOU'RE NOT SO IMPOLITE AT ALL! AFTER ALL! BUT THAT WAS ACCIDENTALLY LUCKY SITUATION!
WHY IT IS NOT GOOD TO USE STRATEGICAL PLANS IN ROLL GAMES! STRATEGY IS ALWAYS PRESENT! EVEN IN FPS MILITARY GAMES!
Back to top Go down
Bloody
Baron
Baron
Bloody

PostSubject: Re: BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!!   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 2:12:10

Aramis stop flooding the forums with these stuped topics and posts..or you wont be able to post anymore...btw...i dont want to post my PC stats cuz you`ll be scared ..whatever stop flooding..
Back to top Go down
http://data.bg
Aramis20

PostSubject: WHY DON'T YOU ANALISE AT LEAST THREADS (DON'T CLAIM BACK ANYTHING)   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 2:29:43

this server will never get any balance inside pvp , too much overpowered in everything .......
any1 thought only 1 minute over , why only Mages rockz inside pvp??^^
any1 thought over why every magic debuff lands ??^^
any1 thought over why TH only do 300 dmg in crit too mages??^^
hm why no1 play archer/tank class ??^^
why Mages can spam Aura Flash every sec .? why Aura Flash do such horrible dmg in every crit ... skill power is 55-65... should be cancel target yes ...
way to much reflect damage on the server .....
why not every lethal lands like mage debuffs ?

i would continue , but ...seems to be im going back to Retail:(
Looke there! that's a user! see ! that's an unsatisfied user! telling he's going back on low rate! or retail! there's the prove! there is no consistence! Admit it once and for all! If you expect something from anybody! first on you! then! tell us! cause always are claming us to vote at the list of servers! and for what! for this kind OF TREATMENT! NOW WAY! I COULD VOTE AGAINST AS WELL! I MEAN IT I'LL DO IT! BANNING NOT BANNING AT ALL! I WAS GOING TO BE MORE CHILL WITH MY VOTING MARK AN PUT 3 (GOOD) BUT NOW I'M GOING TO PUT 1!<--- SEE ONE ( BELOW REGULAR, IT MEANS POOR, LIKE A STUPID LOW RATE SERVER AS WELL) FOR ME YOU'RE A DISGRACE! INDEED! FOR THIS ISSUES:
1. YOU DON'T READ PLP THREAD AND ANALYSE IT.
2. GM MODERATORS THINK LIKE GODS! (WELL THEY ARENT GODS) THEY ARE ONLY THE MODERATORS OF THE SERVER!
3. YOU DICTATE RULES AND ARE BREAKING ALREADY THE MOST IMPORTANT FROM ME WHICH IS (RACISM THOUGHTS) YOUR MODERATOR DID A COMMENT WITH HIS PC SHOWING HE'S IN BETTER FINANICAL SITUATIONS THAN ME! THAT'S SO IRRITATING, WHERE DOES HE LIVE? IN A FANTASY ISLAND OR WHAT? DOES HE WATCH CNN OR A WORLD WIDE NEWS ON TV? HAS HE WATCHED THE PROBLEMS IN ARGENTINA? WE HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS WITH DOLLAR AND AN INFLATION!!!? I GOT LUCKY TO HAVE THIS PC!
4. YOU ARE INSULTING ME ABOUT MY AGE AND HERE ARE DOZENS OF PEOPLE PLAYING LINAGE 2 AS WELL, AND NO ALL OF THEM ARE BELOW 20! SOME ARE FROM MY AGE (24 UP TO 30) IN MANY CYBERCOFFEES, SO AGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS GAME.
5. THIS GAME IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS DUE TO THE VIOLENCE IT HAS! I SAY FROM 16 YEAR OLD. MANY OF THEM ARE UNDER AGE TO PLAY IT.
6. YOU SPREAD EGO COMMENTS AS WELL, AND YOU DON'T KNOW THE WORLD DOES NOT TURN ARROUND YOU! OR EITHER ME! STUPID THINGS EVERY COMMENTS HAD, I READ ALL OF THEM AND I KNOW THEM HAVING 24 YEARS OLD I KNOW THEM!
7. THE ACCUSATIONS I DID WERE DUE TO YOUR MODERATOR ATTITUDE! DOESN'T BEHAVE AS ONE, HAVING GREAT PC FOR ME AS WELL CAUSES NO IMPRETION AT ALL!
8. ISSUE, YOU DON'T KNOW ME FULLY FLESH TO JUDGE BACK SO PLZ LIMIT TO FACTS ONLY, AVOID USELESS COMMENTS ABOUT MY GREW UP AND OTHER STUFFS, WILL BE IGNORED OR NONE EFFECTS ON ME.
9. IT BECOMES PERSONAL, DUE TO YOU, AND MANY USERS, THEY MAKE IT PERSONAL AND, I KNOW I'M DOING IT TOO, BUT I'M IN THE SAME SITUATION AS OTHER, I READ MANY THREADS AND MANY USERS ARE UNSATISFIED, AS I DO.
10. (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT) YOU NEVER ADMIT, BUT NORMAL HIGHRATE (SPKING IN SOLE SKILLS) SERVERS HAVE MULTISKILLS SERVERS DONT AND SO ON. TAKE A LOOK TO YOURSELF IF YOU THINK I'M WRONG. CONVINCE ONCE AND FOR ALL. WHY YOU CAN'T ADMIT BALANCE IS ALWAYS DESTINATED TO SPECIFIC USERS! AS WELL! AND WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO ACT AND REALISE! WHEN YOUR SERVER IS WITH 15 PLAYERS AND KEEPS THAT WAY???! I SPECIFY MORE: NORMAL SKILLS SERVERS, HIGH RATE NO MATTER THE AMOUNT, HAVE BALANCE, ALL RIGHT BUT ACCORDING TO EXPERTISED USERS ONLY, NEWBIES HAVE TO MAKE EFFORT TO HAVE DESCENT PVP MATCHES, I CAN LIVE WITH THAT, BUT THERES A LIMIT FOR EVERYTHING, IF I SEE I DON'T HAVE CONSISTENCE, NO BALANCE, WHY WOULD I LOSE TIME STARTING ANOTHER CLASS FROM CERO, ENDING IN THE SAME SITUATION?
NOW MULTISKILLS SERVERS: THEY'RE CHALLENGING, AS I SEE FOR EXPERTISED USERS, IS A BIG TEST, THAT'S WHY I THINK THEY'RE SHUTTING DOWN, AND OF COURSE DUE TO HACKERS!, NEWBIES IN MULTISKILLS SERVER HAVE MORE PERFORMANCE, GO ASK ANYBODY! THE MAIN PROBLEM, AS I SEE, IS THE SUITABLE SKILLS THEY SELECT, IF THEY SELECT THE NECESARY FOR PVP, THIS WON'T HAPPEN!
AM I RIGHT AT THIS POINT OR NOT? READ MY THREAD COMPLETE, DON'T READ WHAT YOU THINK IS CONVINIENT ONLY! AND DON'T CLAIM FROM ME TO UNDERSTAND YOU IF YOU DON'T DO BACK, AND MAKE FUN!. I LIKE FREEDOM WHEN I PLAY A GAME, SPEAKING IN GENERAL, NOT ONLY LINEAGE 2. I USE WORLD EDITOR FROM WARCRAFT AND I ENJOY MAKING CUSTOM HEROS AS WELL. AND THATS THE MOST INTERESTING PART OF MULTISKILLS. CREATING CUSTOM CLASS! SO ONE TIME MORE MY VOTES GO TO MULTISKILLS HIGH RATE! NON MULTI ARE OK! BUT SOMEWAY OR ANOTHER YOU GET BORED! AND I'M IN MY OWN RIGHT TO GET BORED! WHY NOT??! IF I GOT BORED OF OLD GAMES AND STANDING POTENTIAL GAMES! WHY AM I NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO TRY AND DISCOVER SOMETHING NEW TO CONTRAST THE BORING SITUATION! AS A HUMAN KIND I HAVE RIGHTS TO HAVE FUN IF I WANT!
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: YOU DON'T READ THEM! OR MISSUNDERTAND THREADS!   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 2:38:43

"Aramis stop flooding the forums with these stuped topics and posts..or you wont be able to post anymore...btw...i dont want to post my PC stats cuz you`ll be scared ..whatever stop flooding.."

LOOK BLOODY! THIS HAS NO EFFECTS ON ME! NONE! AND IF YOU CAN BUY BETTER PC'S! I SAY CONGRATULATIONS! BUT NOT ALL PEOPLE CAN! KNOW THAT! IF I COULD HAVE THIS IS LUCKILY, DUE HARD WORK! I BOUGHT EVERYTHING WITH MY DESCENT SALARY! AND IT IS NOT THE ONE YOU MAYBE ARE ADAPTED TO CASH OUT! I DON'T LIVE IN A FANTASY ISLAND! THERE ARE IN DEED FINANCIAL PROBLEMS HERE! WITH EVERYBODY! YOU MISSUNDERSTOOD THE POINT OF THE COMMENT I DID! NO ACCUSATIONS! YOU EVEN READ ANYTHING WHAT I WRITE! TAKE OUT YOUR BLINDNESS AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR UPGRADING BETTER THE SERVER! DUDES! IS ALL I REQUESTING! AND YOU MADE IT PERSONAL! STOP FLOODING! OK I DO IT! BUT I MEAN IT NO VOTE FOR THIS SERVER AT ALL! BAD MOMENT I HAD! REALLY! I WAS EXPECTING AN APPOLOGYSING! BUT KEEP SPITTING!
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: WHY DONT YOU SAY ONCE "YOU'RE RIGHT???   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 2:51:26

Shocked Why you just can't say? ok Aramis your right in some points? so proud are you? you seem like a bounch of Kings that I have to honor in someway being tiranic or something! that's innappropiate! Neutral Claming votes! for that it has to have something interesting, server! but I couldn't find anything! check my account before banning on how many times I tried searching for the word you call BALANCE! where is it? I don't see it! ah i see it's ALWAYS FOR EXPERTISED USERS ONLY!
Talking about users! do you actually think other users are stupids? they know when something it's good and when something is crap! as I do! don't be afraid if sooner they banished from here! I actually told what happened! and you still thinking I'm crazy and no expertise in anything but you're absolutelly WRONG. I save the list of games I played due to flooding dudes!. I tell you, I could be 5 years typing the list of them! but I can tell when I started 1992 (arcade) till 1995 since then up to know: PC GAMES, CONSOLE GAMES and more. PLayed not played, finnished games not finnished (that's not important). I had my kicking ass in SFA but I do have had my kicking ass back to them! As well not only against pc (that's commonly) I mean to other schoolmates and friends! Kicked ass many times! I admit they're better in Lineage 2 than me! but they at least respect my skills in other games and don't spit it! so I tried in a friendly way to understand but! you didn't do it!. Shocked Neutral
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: MOVE THREADS TO OFFTOPIC IF BOTHER   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 3:05:46

Neutral Why don't you move threads then!? if are flooding up! move them!? to off topic! but don't stop reading them I monitor them every time to see what you have you say about the whole matter!!
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: BANNING WILL CAUSE I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG (DON'T CLAIM VOTES IF YOU DON'T PERFORM)   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 3:09:00

and if you ban me you're giving me with the banning the reason! I'm right! you're wrong! no matter what other users might think about! seem drugged with this silly game! so be ware do what you want! but that an other actions you'll do won't make me change my mind! even if u perform the server without me! I always thought the same about this game! Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!!   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 7:49:50

AAAAAAAAAAAA!
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Damn, man u made me laugh! Hahahaha!
U are the most funniest NOOB i ever seen lol! lol!
Sorry for callin u NOOB but its true. Realy. Damn. Last time i`ve been laughin so loud when i`ve smoked as fuck.
Storm patch broke ur PC. Maybe its ur curved hands? U better go learn smth bout PCs before use it. I work as PC engeneer and tech supplier. I hear this type of shit every single day. I know ur ppl type. U think u are smart and tough as hell. But indeed u are paffetic weak and very... VERY.... FUNNY! lol!
I can tell u for sure, that there is only few viruses that can break ur PC. They are not so popular now, and it`s allmost unreal to get them thru Storm patch. All other stuff cannot break ur PCs for sure. Crash ur OS, easily. But not more. Bad coolin, lowpower supply, wrong assemling of PC.... Lots of factors, but not Storm patch.

Next funniest thing i ever read from 24 years old person: U are pro gamer. I can name myself - Pro player, cause i play video games from 5 years.
I won 6 tournaments in ma city: MK, Wrestle mania (Sega versions), then
it comes Tekken on PS, MK (PS version), and counter strike, unreal
tournament (PC version). I even won ma 1st computer on Unreal
tournament contest. but its all just a childhood. Now i play just for a lill relax after hard dayz work. HAHAHAHA! U played lots of games! lol! U played even MK! lol! FPS! lol! Strategy! lol! AAAAAAAAA! Smbd shoot me. So go on. Continue playin them, not MMO. I even can say more - go play Mario, it`s the game specialy for u and ur intellect level. Lineage is not for u NOOB! Here is no save/load option. Here u fight with other players, more smart and expirienced.

I know u. I even can say who u are in life. I have just 1 question. Are u still a virgin? lol! U better go and learn how to live. U play games to run away from cruel reality. But u cant run all ur life. 1 day u`ll collide with cruel real life and it`s goin to be ur end. I`m sure u`ve got hard problems in life! We all have them but in ur case all is much harder then with the others.

Next: how u call ur topic: "BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!!"
HAHAHAHAHA lol! Or what? U gonna complain to ur mom and she gonna fuckin crash whole server? Dude stop that shit. U are NONE! U aint even a man. U are just a cryin lill boy.
I better shot myself if i were u. But u still can do 1 good thing for a whole world, kill yaself. Save the planet!
Back to top Go down
Bloody
Baron
Baron
Bloody

PostSubject: Re: BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!!   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 12:29:34

Aramis20 wrote:
"Aramis stop flooding the forums with these stuped topics and posts..or you wont be able to post anymore...btw...i dont want to post my PC stats cuz you`ll be scared ..whatever stop flooding.."

LOOK BLOODY! THIS HAS NO EFFECTS ON ME! NONE! AND IF YOU CAN BUY BETTER PC'S! I SAY CONGRATULATIONS! BUT NOT ALL PEOPLE CAN! KNOW THAT! IF I COULD HAVE THIS IS LUCKILY, DUE HARD WORK! I BOUGHT EVERYTHING WITH MY DESCENT SALARY! AND IT IS NOT THE ONE YOU MAYBE ARE ADAPTED TO CASH OUT! I DON'T LIVE IN A FANTASY ISLAND! THERE ARE IN DEED FINANCIAL PROBLEMS HERE! WITH EVERYBODY! YOU MISSUNDERSTOOD THE POINT OF THE COMMENT I DID! NO ACCUSATIONS! YOU EVEN READ ANYTHING WHAT I WRITE! TAKE OUT YOUR BLINDNESS AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR UPGRADING BETTER THE SERVER! DUDES! IS ALL I REQUESTING! AND YOU MADE IT PERSONAL! STOP FLOODING! OK I DO IT! BUT I MEAN IT NO VOTE FOR THIS SERVER AT ALL! BAD MOMENT I HAD! REALLY! I WAS EXPECTING AN APPOLOGYSING! BUT KEEP SPITTING!

-.- 1st - The GMs are the most friendlier from all the servers in hopzone..believe me..

2nd - Aramis dont cry but i live in bulgaria and i dont think that's a country with big recources..

3rd - You wont take an apologize because we`re not guilty..its your problem..

So..do what u want and stop flooding...GL & HF
Back to top Go down
http://data.bg
Aramis20

PostSubject: SE LOS DIGO EN CASTELLANO A VER SI ENTIENDEN   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 13:14:46

no me importa de ahora en adelante no me importa nada más que escriban o contesten ya borré la carpeta system! así que chau! me sacaron de las casillas y si querían que me vaya lo lograron! Lograron perder un usuario y varios más que iban a hacerse miembro! que pena! no quieren ni yo tampoco!
estaba aburrido de los servers de skill comun y highrate! ya encontré 2 multiskills! así que estoy jugando allí y la pasé mejor! es más hago pvp sin prejuicios! mas interesante y mejor balance imposible! encima es de rate 2000x tengo una mejor performance! asique me da igual! it's the same! i don't give a damn! lol! bye
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: SUICIDE IS NOT THE WAY FUCKER!!!   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 13:20:11

HAHAHAHAHA lol! Or what? U gonna complain to ur mom and she gonna fuckin crash whole server? Dude stop that shit. U are NONE! U aint even a man. U are just a cryin lill boy.
I better shot myself if i were u. But u still can do 1 good thing for a whole world, kill yaself. Save the planet! <---- fucking noob! aree you mad! do you think I'm with the desire of sucide myself! noobs! fuck you!!!! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad what one have to hear???! ADMIN ARE YOU GOING TO let this stupid influent to sucide??! for what for a stupid game! SUICIDE IS NOT THE WAY! and I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T CARE THIS GAME AT ALL IF I DON'T LEARN IT IS NONESENSE FOR ME I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO! I'M NOT WEAK I'M STRONGER THAN YOU THINK NOOB! IF YOU WERE ME YOU SUICIDE THEN YOU'RE NOT ONLY SICK! YOU ACTUALLY INDEED WEAK!!!
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: bloody! he's talking about suicide! I won't at all! no fucking way!!!   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 13:26:10

Bloody dude that sucker above is talking about suicide! could at least quiet up! i'm really angry! and i won't suicide at all! i'm happy with what I am and confortable thanks! don't need it! if you UNdertaker think that! that's actually a worst weakness! god won't forgive for taking out your life! you could go to hell! suiciders go hell not heaven! if you're religious! if you arenot ommit this! is very difficult for your brain! and beside nice advice! suggesting someone to take his life for a dull game! i see that i'm not sooo sick after all! Neutral Shocked suicide is serius pal don't joke with that! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: :D   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 13:30:35

from now on! no more posts here! but in no forum! i'll limit to play only! but no here of course! ahaha you'll have to swallow you're desire to kill my class fighters! hahahaha that's my fun! Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy suicide for a stupid game! yeh yeh! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!!   BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network-
Jump to: