Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)

Go down 
+12
wodoo
Z3r0
jankee
Illusion
StarScream
Wakka
Jully
Bloody
Kira
Amy
ZaP
wizzi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jankee
Heir
Heir
jankee

You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 18:41:41

I dont know why but all have crystal!I was in giran today and CrunXta(in crsytal) come to trymy (in dinasty armor ) and i think that he trade and trymy suddenly have trymy crystal too wtf ? pls check it
Back to top Go down
Amy
Elder
Elder
Amy

You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 19:14:10

TryMy already had Crystal and CrunXta to
btw good job with the jewels wizzi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 2:04:42

Dupe wont work on our server... and in a day or two ill launch game guard support so well be even more secured.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Z3r0
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 10:38:14

i think 150k for one piece Crystal Tank Set is to much u need for this Tank Set about 250k Epic Adena and for other they are around 150k
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 14:19:34

as long as you think that..

anyway ppl got crystal armors within weeks and if youre slow at farming.. or you think something, i would like to say once and for all.. crystal prices wont change lol..
if you dont like it, i'm sure you can find plenty other servers.. where you can grind for weeks to obtain draconic or imperial.
personally i rather leave higher prices then listen to bored ppl on trade spamming all day long ^^
weird thing is.. no matter what i create, there will always be people with their "i think"s and if you havent noticed.. its impossible to satisfy all, so im aiming at average Smile

besides.. be happy i wont make dragonic sets only about ea.. but you'll still need crystals to craft em ^^
Back to top Go down
jankee
Heir
Heir
jankee

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 15:27:23

GM i have crystal Smile i saw crunxta for first time and he had full crystal and crystal helm which cost 250k EA and armor and weapon :/
Back to top Go down
Illusion
Knight
Knight
Illusion

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 16:26:06

TustoX i`ve don`t see you never and don`t have anything to CrunXta becouse : LayXta = RayXta = Ray = CrunXta like me : ZiomalkaPL = -ZiomalkaPL- = Illusion = NecroRosol , so....
btw wizzi my friend blady was hacked TryMy was in epic yesterday and my friend don`t log in for 2 hours he log in and he don`t have crystal set oO, TryMy go to he and TryMy tell to blady he drop it but idk how becouse blady wasn`t ingame so look up at it becouse he was my best friend and i don`t wanna loose he...
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 17:17:57

omg...

for the last time YOU CANT HACK L2j AND STEAL ITEMS......... if that was possible we would have erased server by now.. -.-

infact.. all this "hacks" that are actually just some pathetic exploits for the given code.. were looked threw(and exploited) so many times.. all must be fixed by now.. maybe new bugs with new systems.. but you wont see hacks like in c4 ever again.. plus we have gg now.. which will hold off even the most naive ppl that think sniffers will make it possible again. It doesnt mean you cant bypass it.. but it doesnt matter since i know all known hacks and trust me.. they are fixed.. NO ONE CAN GET FREE STUFF

so.. for the last time NO YOU CANT JUST HACK US WITH THIS PATHETIC TOOLS and no way you hack someones acc oO.. do you even know how lame that sounds.. even i cant decrypt your passwords.. its all stored so i would need weeks if not months to get 1 pass and i would already have to know the given string >.>
so just to prevent some further spam.. if someone did hack anything.. they wouldnt steal from you doh.. they would just make new items out of nothing and by this make chances to be noticed smaller.. and what is most likely delete everything and then come brag to the forum..

anyway we as in I dont take the responsibility for your passwords and if someone comes to me and knows your userid and pass.. and for instance you say this acc is yourse and he changed the pass or w/e.. i wont be giving it back..
If youre wondering why.. well i think its obvious i cant be 100% sure, so we need rules to avoid problems.
Back to top Go down
Illusion
Knight
Knight
Illusion

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 17:25:11

if u tell me no hack so how blady lost crystal set dagger +100 in 1 hour and TryMy get it in the same time btw it`s nonething HE TELL HE GET IT FROM BLADY so don`t joke...
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 17:40:51

yes he hacked someone and now hes gonna tell it.. or like it did happen duh... you know what is sha1 and md5 ? i guess you dont so dont joke Smile

ofcourse hell say he hacked him.. it makes him look cool or w/e... especially since he has nothing to confirm it and this being the only chance he could look like he has something.. i think its only natural from kids to accept chances liek this and abuse em.

ke now.. only way he would get hacked is if he hacked bladys comp and used a keylogger.. once data leaves the client.. its all encrypted and not even i can get the pass... so guess what happened??
Back to top Go down
Illusion
Knight
Knight
Illusion

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 18:06:00

the same was with QueenOfWind so ... it`s not first time , ohh and maby why they wear crystal???
Back to top Go down
jankee
Heir
Heir
jankee

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 18:42:35

MHM TustoX=OnehO xD
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 18:57:49

illusion.. you dont understand the base of this and your making a fool of yourself.. which i dont mind if you wouldnt drag me with you >.<

PASSWORD CANT BE CRACKED, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DONT HAVE IT, ESPECIALY IF SERVER BANS YOU AFTER EACH FEW ETHER TOO FAST OR REPEATED TRYES.

anyways QueenofWind is bloody duh.... or his siter or w/e so its same case.. and it cant be done its why i dont care about it.. lol man.. this i sgetting funny.. youre telling me ppl hack accounts and steal eq xD wth would they do that if they hacked server they could set gm status in the first place... and look up sha1 and md5 encryption on google.. here ill even give you the code.. just so you forget about this and ether stop mentioning stupid things(yeah some call it spam) or learn something new and then keep quiet.

oh and i made a mistake.. md5 is a double encryption our page uses.. so technically its even safer.. now heres your "crackable" encryption

base64_encode(pack("H*", sha1(utf8_encode(yourundecryptablepass:P))))

gl..
Back to top Go down
wodoo
Vagabond
Vagabond
wodoo

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun - 23:05:14

Hmm..
MultiSkills?Very Happy
(Joking..x)
make every weekend +90 % xD
make every Weekend pvp at town lol
When i was playing Lineage2Desolation every weekend we was pvp in godard..
And when i was playing Lineage2Underworld every weekend was 85-90% x)

chose one of them please xD
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun - 23:39:35

here all use stones which are 100% ^^
anyway.. im making this events like lms, that should take care of that
Back to top Go down
wodoo
Vagabond
Vagabond
wodoo

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun - 1:32:01

oh ok ..
I wish i could play right now ..
Back to top Go down
Mayleah
Vagabond
Vagabond
Mayleah

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 5:43:44

Wizzi, if you need help creating textures and such for the game just let me know. I'm a graphic designer for my day job. If you want a link to see some of my work I can provide it. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 10:17:31

give link plix, we wanna see awsome photos Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
http://magok.sama.youaremighty.com/
TB4fun
Vagabond
Vagabond
TB4fun

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 11:11:20

Wizzi, More pigs man!!!! Plz More pigs, have lots of areas (rooms) there just set more respawns in rooms, golden and pink pigs are welcome... A simple and good thing, in the same place just other rooms!

Thank you in advance, C ya =) //Tera
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jul - 5:59:29

working on areas ye ^^

and i always need developers.. especially on textures, since i dont even have time to make areas.. much less photoshop..
Back to top Go down
Mayleah
Vagabond
Vagabond
Mayleah

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jul - 20:41:11

Wizzi I sent you a link to my portfolio. As for the rest of you i'll make another album for you all to look at soon :HF:
Back to top Go down
Mayleah
Vagabond
Vagabond
Mayleah

PostSubject: Here it is   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jul - 21:40:26

Click here . . My Stuff
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 15:56:31

hehe ppl are gonna love this ^^
Back to top Go down
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 17:30:54

ohoo nice work Very Happy:D You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 29832
Back to top Go down
http://magok.sama.youaremighty.com/
Illusion
Knight
Knight
Illusion

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 17:48:17

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)   You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You have any bright idea and no resources to make it happen? Nows your chance :)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next