Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valakas drop bug...

Go down 
+2
wizzi
Magok-Sama
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

Valakas drop bug... Empty
PostSubject: Valakas drop bug...   Valakas drop bug... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun - 4:42:31

We just killed Valakas at valakas lair after 6-7 hours of fighting, when we killed him auto loot didn't worked, and ALL items droped on the ground where a random guy picked up.
i think thats not right because, 1st it supposed to be AUTO LOOT like every other mob/raid/epic raid in the server, and 2nd i don't stand to lose all this items because of a stupid bug after 6 hours of fighting ><

i hope admin got an explanation/solution for this thing, because right now i think this is one of the worst l2 server because when u do your job right and fair something comes and fack u up...

btw, Valakas droped 7Necklances and tones of items :p
Back to top Go down
http://magok.sama.youaremighty.com/
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Valakas drop bug...   Valakas drop bug... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun - 18:21:28

"i hope admin got an explanation/solution for this thing, because right now i think this is one of the worst l2 server because when u do your job right and fair something comes and fack u up... "

this server.. is same server you play anywhere just probably more updated and with allot of custom stuff..... so i hate it when always some player out there curses it, when were mearly using the files(not to mention more updated) every one else does.

i went to kill him now.. and it seems you were killing a champion valakas(yes we have an option so even raids can be champions), since his drop rate is normal and he only drops on ground when you, or the player he drops to has full inventory..
also why do i owe you an explination.. if i was more like nc and mots privates.. i wouldnt even answer anything.. especially when its not my fault.. -.-

and then this is the worst server cuz your feelings affect your actions? all this was.... is a bad commercial.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
jankee
Heir
Heir
jankee

PostSubject: Re: Valakas drop bug...   Valakas drop bug... Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun - 12:48:36

lol noobs u had full invetnory so it drop to groung......
Back to top Go down
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Valakas drop bug...   Valakas drop bug... Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun - 23:31:21

i'm sure we didn't had full invtentories, the only thing i can think is that inventory went full from the items he droped and then he droped the rest to ground....
Back to top Go down
http://magok.sama.youaremighty.com/
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Valakas drop bug...   Valakas drop bug... Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun - 3:22:21

anyway.. you have droplist on site.. and it drops what its suposed to so i dont see any problems here..
Back to top Go down
Illusion
Knight
Knight
Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Valakas drop bug...   Valakas drop bug... Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun - 14:50:26

yes oneho i think they are noobs .... 6-7 hours killing valakas (axaxaxaxax) i kill it 1 hour alone ...Go to x1000000 noob without custom items and boss jwls in shops or learn how to play l2 in low rates ... (to MagokDeSpell)
Back to top Go down
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
DwarfVadeR

PostSubject: Re: Valakas drop bug...   Valakas drop bug... Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jul - 1:25:50

omg u talkin o lowrate in this server? full crystal equip is reachable in 1-2 weeks and u talkin of lowrate, lulz. ty man made me smile.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Valakas drop bug...   Valakas drop bug... Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jul - 2:58:36

or if your a new player.. you could take that long, if you knew how to play right chars..
Back to top Go down
xtech
Knight
Knight
xtech

PostSubject: Re: Valakas drop bug...   Valakas drop bug... Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul - 11:19:30

when u killed valaaks u could delete your useless items ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valakas drop bug...   Valakas drop bug... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valakas drop bug...
Page 1 of 1