Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loading Screen Issue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artic

Loading Screen Issue Empty
PostSubject: Loading Screen Issue   Loading Screen Issue Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun - 18:13:41

Well yesterday server was kinda bugged so I left my computer and went to sleep... Today, I tried to play Lineage 2 and it crashes on Loading Screen! I haven't done anything wrong! I logged in, choose my character and press 'Start' and when Loading Screen appears it won't go any further. I already waited around 15 minutes on that screen, reinstalled storm patch, reboot my computer and even reinstalling L2 (including deleting L2's whole folder) and nothing happened.

So... What am I going to do now? I wanna play! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

Loading Screen Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loading Screen Issue   Loading Screen Issue Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun - 18:59:48

yeah i saw some accs were dced.. cuz of err well lets say this server was on 24/7 without rring the box for few months now.. and i was gonna do it one of this days.. since i wanted to empty ram... anyway server beat me to it.. and build up more than 6gb of virtual ram Razz.. if you know what that means.. anyway it works now
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk

Loading Screen Issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network-
Jump to: