Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Cousin has an error..pls help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
destroy3

My Cousin has an error..pls help Empty
PostSubject: My Cousin has an error..pls help   My Cousin has an error..pls help Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb - 15:10:55

Hi wizzy sorry for taking youre time...but my cousin have an error something like this... an internal axception accured(Addres: 0x2625952)Please contact support@oreans.com. Thenk you!..it happens to my cousin in cyprus and he has the game from the same place like me only than  to him is making error...thank you for the understanding!pls answer me asap:D see ya
Back to top Go down
destroy3

PostSubject: ok the error looks like this   My Cousin has an error..pls help Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb - 15:23:02

K i could take a picture of that error let me write it like it wasan internal exception occured (Adress: 0x2625952Please contact support@oreans.com.Thank you......off its  a little difficult i think waiting for youre support THX
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: My Cousin has an error..pls help   My Cousin has an error..pls help Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb - 15:51:17

doesnt much matter what error... but when does it happen? you can still login acc and see char screen?
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
destroy3

PostSubject: not realy   My Cousin has an error..pls help Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb - 16:03:51

it doesnt show the char screen and password!its just the error on the desktop and the only thing you can press is ok..dont know what to say its a little weird..because i hadnt saw this error till now pls help a little more:D w8 for your reply and thx for being so fast at the replys!tthank you GM
Back to top Go down
destroy3

PostSubject: the updater works   My Cousin has an error..pls help Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb - 16:06:12

He enters storml2 updater ke takes the updates but when it press start its making the error:D
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: My Cousin has an error..pls help   My Cousin has an error..pls help Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb - 16:08:41

reinstall whole game, if it works then.. repatch and it will work for storm and if not... then its not related to l2 and its probably windows or driver issue..
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
destroy3

PostSubject: ok il give it a try   My Cousin has an error..pls help Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb - 16:13:07

Il say to him this  and afetr il ktell you too if it worked or no thx GM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Cousin has an error..pls help   My Cousin has an error..pls help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Cousin has an error..pls help
Page 1 of 1