Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game gets terminated

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarazed
Vagabond
Vagabond

Game gets terminated Empty
PostSubject: Game gets terminated   Game gets terminated Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jan - 18:39:42

Hello everyone, i am a new player here and I started playing this server yesterday.

I have the following problem - after I used SoE to Giran the game got terminated. Now each time I log in the same char the game gets terminated again without any error message.
I even made a new char, I farmed a bit, used SoE to giran and same thing happened - game closed without any error or something. Now my second char is in the same position as my first one. Everytime I log it in the game client just closes.

I believe this problem has something to do with the textures. I tried to autoupdate my client from the loader to see if there are some textures I am missing but nothing happened (does autoupdate work?). Then I read some post in this forum about a problem for vista users running the game and since I am using windows vista as well I tried to download the .dll from the link given but the link doesn't work for some reason.

I'd really like to play in this server so I would appreciate any help to fix this problem and be able to play again.
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: Game gets terminated   Game gets terminated Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jan - 18:50:45

Hmmm idk whats up with this problem, possible its coz of vista... but when u got this error u can try to login on our web portal, not to forum, to login use ur account login and pass, then u will have option to choose ur character, choose one that u have problem and click Port To Giran and try to log in, I hope this will help ya.
Back to top Go down
Tarazed
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Game gets terminated   Game gets terminated Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jan - 19:12:28

Thx I will try.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Game gets terminated   Game gets terminated Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jan - 18:50:56

patch again... run updater and if you see dragon weapons its not the patch.. anyway.. what client do you use?
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Tarazed
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Game gets terminated   Game gets terminated Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 1:33:55

Hellbound client. My problem resolved by using the "teleport to giran" option in the site (after like 20 tries). It still appears sometimes but I can solve it by spamming the "Teleport to giran" button again Razz

P.S. Note that this problem occurs to me only when I am in giran.
Back to top Go down
FoxyLady
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Game gets terminated   Game gets terminated Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 4:50:27

Game gets terminated 154294
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game gets terminated   Game gets terminated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game gets terminated
Page 1 of 1