Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

Merry Christmas :) Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas :)   Merry Christmas :) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec - 16:11:12

In the peaceful joys of Christmas, in the stars that shine above, In
the wonder of the season, in the gift of God's great love...may you
find hope and promise that will fill this Christmas season with very
special happiness for you! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for all! Smile
Back to top Go down
Crysis
Knight
Knight
Crysis

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas :)   Merry Christmas :) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec - 17:18:33

Thank you Kash.

I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too! Let`s hope that next, 2009 year we all will make our dreams happen and all our problems gone. We all find someone to love and someone who will love us. Let`s hope that next year, we`ll get all that we want and get rest of all that we hate!

I`ll login today and 25th to Celebrate Christmas with you all in game Razz (Ofc if wizzi won`t ban me again ^__^)
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas :)   Merry Christmas :) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec - 20:20:38

all have a happy, marry etc.. time, celebrating whatever your customs are.. and im pretty sure this year, santa will visit all unbanned accounts Smile

@crysis
ill ban you lol.. so no point ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
FoxyLady
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas :)   Merry Christmas :) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec - 20:52:35

merry christmas and a happy new year everyone to all friends new and old bless all of you and hope santa will visit you all Smile) bless all the good children Razz
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas :)   Merry Christmas :) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec - 22:39:12

LoL xD wizzi Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
PrototypE
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas :)   Merry Christmas :) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec - 17:14:03

Merry Christmas every one.
was fun to play on the server and maybe will be better on the new one, no offense kashern, Ambeon is useless.
well maybe see you guys in the future.
bye.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas :)   Merry Christmas :) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec - 17:49:11

amb useless? tell me.. if she is of no use and you do 0 compared to her.. do we even know a word for your lvl of usefulness? ^^
and just so she can be proud of me lol.. amb is a calm gm, what in my experience is the first that doesnt have personal issues and on top of that.. outbursts on trade, even 15year old brs see as childish behavior..
then the gm tasks just start.. and again compared to all my previous gms, she still makes events, while most of em got bored and yet shes excited to host christmas joy for the few that are online.. personally id hire her for anything, just becouse its that hard to get cool ppl to work with..
also.. if we made a poll about it.. youd probably be only one on the negative side.. so maybe you missjudged her cuz of some weird fact you think holds... or w/e, when it comes down to it.. i dont really care what you think, but i care enough about what you say about her.. to not let you play here ever again...
and in case you want to open up a new topic about why you ar already banned, threats, tostesteron.. just give it up... no one cares and youll spare me a click on the delete button.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas :)   Merry Christmas :) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec - 18:45:03

ehh I could just say a lot... lol but for what Smile wizzi said all about you and its enough Smile and Ambeon, she is like sunshine for ppl on our server Razz after players meet with me she will always make them happy LoL Very Happy and she is the only one GM thats still making events, like wizzi said... Im making them sometimes too but u all know im lazy like hell... but she still keeping fun for players, so this make her so special for us and we will not tolerate any bad word about her Smile and about you dude, PrototypE, u said u was a GM on L2Memories but got bored so u came to us and get bored too... Im just wondering what a GM u was/are... and I dont think we will meet in the future... u are not welcomed to our community, stay on ur pathetic lame server... thats what L2Memories is.. kinda spend there some time... and I know GM's are useless there ^^ and stick in ur eyes for fucked up my Chritmas topic!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
FoxyLady
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas :)   Merry Christmas :) Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec - 1:42:22

PrototypE wrote:
Merry Christmas every one.
was fun to play on the server and maybe will be better on the new one, no offense kashern, Ambeon is useless.
well maybe see you guys in the future.
bye.
lol ty only coz u won no event and that u won no prizes Razz merry christmas Smile santa
Back to top Go down
FoxyLady
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas :)   Merry Christmas :) Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec - 1:48:10

make a poll make a poll xD santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas :)   Merry Christmas :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: