Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abused Powers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kolz
Vagabond
Vagabond

Abused Powers. Empty
PostSubject: Abused Powers.   Abused Powers. Icon_minitimeMon 8 Dec - 1:45:54

Well, Kash doesn't love me and he's angry against me, He banned me 3 accounts especially when i won new armor + 2 crystal set, Yesterday, I pissed him off coz i killed him at event, Now he bans me each time i do an account, I created the max acc i could , So before i already got hacked, Its not that fun, Could u do Something Wizzi ? I really want my account back, I want my new armor set.He didn't even let me get it from Ambeon.
Thanks of your comprehension.
Edit : If it's a GM like that u want and that bans everyone non stop, U'll get 2 ppl on ur server.
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

Abused Powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abused Powers.   Abused Powers. Icon_minitimeMon 8 Dec - 11:38:22

Hehe dude, I could just dont type anything but let me explain Smile You didnt got ban coz Im angry at you, it silly, u got ban for insulting Storm Staff. First u got chatban for talking shits, so after this u created new account and started to spam global chat, so u got ban, u said I dont care and started to create new accounts saying "I can change my ip Very Happy", so I told u, u will not play here anymore and I can spend whole fucking night to ban ur acc :] and dude, i rly dont care that u killed me on event, i joined coz we needed one more player and no one want to join, so I will give u advice, shut the fuck up and feel free to watch for new server, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Kolz
Vagabond
Vagabond

Abused Powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abused Powers.   Abused Powers. Icon_minitimeMon 8 Dec - 12:14:17

Kashern wrote:
Hehe dude, I could just dont type anything but let me explain Smile You didnt got ban coz Im angry at you, it silly, u got ban for insulting Storm Staff. First u got chatban for talking shits, so after this u created new account and started to spam global chat, so u got ban, u said I dont care and started to create new accounts saying "I can change my ip Very Happy", so I told u, u will not play here anymore and I can spend whole fucking night to ban ur acc :] and dude, i rly dont care that u killed me on event, i joined coz we needed one more player and no one want to join, so I will give u advice, shut the fuck up and feel free to watch for new server, enjoy.
u got ban for insulting Storm Staff.
LOL, It's u insulting us and About i got chatban for talking shits, I was already having an other acc, U chatbanned me coz u was angry, u even told me i pissed u off, So dont deformate ur things.I told i can change my ip, But what pissed me off too, Its that u banned me when i won the event, Not my fault if when i said u bye with event and it pissed u off and u maked me on IL, I don't really care.
Btw, I won't change of server i'll just rename.Btw , It wasn't me creating accs so i can create 3 more :-)
Edit : I would have think u would have delete my posts Sad
Edit : I even told to Ambeon to tell u that i just want to get my new armor set and play here.
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

Abused Powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abused Powers.   Abused Powers. Icon_minitimeMon 8 Dec - 12:54:45

Dude I told u I dont care about this event, why u still keep smthg with that? I dont need fucking win in events xD I joined coz any of faggots like you didnt want to join. I banned you after u won event coz I didnt know Its you, so like I said, u will not play here.
Back to top Go down
Kolz
Vagabond
Vagabond

Abused Powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abused Powers.   Abused Powers. Icon_minitimeMon 8 Dec - 13:51:02

So like i said, My friends will keep create me accs.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

Abused Powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abused Powers.   Abused Powers. Icon_minitimeMon 8 Dec - 18:31:05

and im placing ip range ban to your isp.. so change ips all you want and ty for all the fuss about nothing more than you obviously not being mature enough to deal with w/e you two had.

in case you dont get it... your friends are free to create as many accs as they want.. but you wont be able to log any.. ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Sponsored content

Abused Powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abused Powers.   Abused Powers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abused Powers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network :: Server Help Section :: Player Support-
Jump to: