Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About wipe ...(for wizzi specially)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BaBu

About wipe ...(for wizzi specially) Empty
PostSubject: About wipe ...(for wizzi specially)   About wipe ...(for wizzi specially) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov - 16:50:30

Wizzi...

All in server talk about a wipe in some days so i'm here to tell u that ppl love this server (me specially) and i dont wanna leave it...
So plz think a lil bit of all players that try aug all day...hours and hours in a npc to get it...
I don't know about the others but i really love this server.. the best i've ever played best textures best wings... so plz dont do it i'm voting all days to see more players and have more pvps...
I hope u think about it.

ty for all ... and i'm online all the day so if u wanna talk to me I'll be on Very Happy

BaBu !!
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: About wipe ...(for wizzi specially)   About wipe ...(for wizzi specially) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov - 18:32:19

its not really a whipe, but im thinking of creating 2 new servers and when that happens, storm wont be interesting anymore..
anyway.. if you dont believe me, dont worry lol.. it wont be closed till youll prefer to play it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
FoxyLady
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: About wipe ...(for wizzi specially)   About wipe ...(for wizzi specially) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec - 12:31:37

steals wizzis owning card Razz santa king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About wipe ...(for wizzi specially)   About wipe ...(for wizzi specially) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About wipe ...(for wizzi specially)
Page 1 of 1