Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

all is leaving

Go down 
+3
wizzi
Kashern
Elibrium
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Elibrium
Vagabond
Vagabond
Elibrium

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov - 8:31:40

well about 6 players left yesterday...
eny good players left? NOPE!
eny good pvp,s left? NO!
eny good server left? NO!
wizzi cares? NO!
ohh welll i dont think i will be online on Storm
for so much longer its a dead server now...
so all GG and mby ill se u on a diff server...
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov - 23:57:05

wizzi wrote:
well for first and second all i can say is.. you think
java makes your life hard? i'm sorry but its not even funny, or
unbelievable anymore.. and i do hate it enough to not want to continue
my work in it.. thats mostly cuz i wont create updates for retail l2j..
and the current l2j teams produce what we use.

third... 8-10h of
school, 3h of bus drive, some sleep and idk.. maybe going to toilet
every once in a while isnt a bad thing... and theres my life atm :/
so i'm sorry.. i hardly get to studdy, so i dont think l2j has a chance atm.

ofc were loosing ppl, but once ill have time again.. things will be back to normal soon enough.

This is answer for all that think and feel like you, true is that wizzi keep running this server alone and now he dont have time coz of school xD and lol all good players lefts, so maybe u ppl will start to vote sometimes? then we can get more players and server will grown up, geez, give something from urself first.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov - 14:11:20

server can never grow, with a messed up community like that lol... its just a bounch of pkers and ones that arent... soon start cuz its pretty much boring once you have all there is..(and yet ppl want higher rates xD)
anyway server is dieing cuz first i banned most of the "good" players that made newbies life impossible and like kash says.. i dont take my time for it anymore.. so soon storm will be up for whipe without anyone complaining and ill have time to start a normal project.. ppl will actually have something to do, while well be keeping the most problematic players banned Very Happy

anyways... why care for something that doesnt even have a future? and more important.. why care for all the "good" players, who in majority make this server stuck at 50-100 online players.

i dont complain and say its their fault or w/e.. but it does take my will to make something from storm and still interact with players, that are mostly imature kids i dont have a chance to reason with in the first place... so i dont think youll have active gms at any of my future projects and only rules that will exist is ones i can program and prevent ppl from doing. good thing is the rates and balance will be like most l2j servers and i wont be there to spam anymore ether.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
mYsaL
Heir
Heir
mYsaL

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov - 17:08:47

This server will be best for ever ppl will leave but new ppls will come ... i lvoe this server but i hate it too :X
Back to top Go down
xVampire

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov - 12:38:09

its ok for me to have my say also

the way i see it is yes, i got pissed because of all the "good players" killing me, that was the main reason i hated playing, but recently i started to play again, and actually it was because of wizzi and my sister i came back

guys wizzi needs some support right now, and seriously its hard to run a server have any of you even tried it? hes doing everything he can to keep the server in order i mean you gotta give time to the server for it to grow yes vote is another option but really i know you want kills.....

also please just support wizzi at this time, he really is doing everything he can

- Vampiress
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov - 13:31:34

hihihi u see guys, we need more ppl with a way of think like Suzi Razz but rly, u all always saying wizzi dont care about server, players ble bla ble bla geez, now when server is going to down u can see why he didnt care xD Its coz all "good players" mad that situation, so dont bother others that they dont do anything to grown a server, just stop giving a shit and help us to make that... anyway Its doesnt matter anymore. little too late Smile
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Vagabond
Vagabond

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov - 16:17:35

a bit offtopic kash wth is that sig xD mine is awesome xD
Back to top Go down
-Orakel-
Vagabond
Vagabond
-Orakel-

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov - 17:18:41

Now Orakel , BudLight etc have to say bb ,too .
No way back , Wizzi now you can be happy , but i will take my friends with me ,thats sure.
So Hf on this server i say bb .
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Vagabond
Vagabond

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov - 19:18:03

Thats because budlight you are a disrepectful so and so i could say worse but i wont
Back to top Go down
-Orakel-
Vagabond
Vagabond
-Orakel-

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov - 0:05:04

I know now i spend my time for wrong server , thats it .
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Vagabond
Vagabond

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov - 1:07:25

And your just making trouble for what reason, bud if your leaving then please do us all a favour instead of making a scene...if you wanna leave nobody is stopping you, if your staying then stay honestly
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov - 12:31:18

spend time with wrong server? oO lol.. i'm sorry if this damaged your whole l2 career, but damn.. i must of spend my time with wrong ppl..
Back to top Go down
-Orakel-
Vagabond
Vagabond
-Orakel-

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov - 17:28:56

Thats it wizzi , i played for dont know why my acc are away . Wizzi i love you ,too ..i..
Back to top Go down
R-O-L-E-

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Multi Skill>??   all is leaving Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec - 17:33:17

Wizzy what you think obout multi skills?
Maybe its good for some of your's new server....Maybe not Very Happy

Its just idea i think good one lol!
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec - 17:59:19

its great for few days lol.. then you get bored of overpowers and you wish for balance to come back.. ^^
maybe a christmas event Razz
anyway.. on new servers well base pvp on retail stats.. but i already did a chart of 8 custom classes that form perfect balance.. but bad thing is you cant really own all with 1 class.. so maybe some day ill open a server and make this 8 classes to test.
Back to top Go down
eunusunt
Vagabond
Vagabond

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec - 1:40:02

It's very unlikely that you'll be able to do something that wasn't done before. You can choose to do one of 3 things:

# Make a low rate server = with proper advertising and rumor-spreading it's very possible it will become a big one.

# Make a medium / high-rate server with apella / epic / dinsty items and lame enchant rates (4 - 10 safe / 20 - 35 max with 70%), which has already been done and overdone = it will have medium population (I personally hate this kind of servers)

# Make something with real custom stuff and with actual high enchant rates (just like it already is) = which will have medium / small community, but at least it will be unique.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec - 12:11:28

its unlikely i know.. but its happening so its closest to faction or gve servers.. but still i never saw that system and this ones made by me..
the retail will be retail not a medium with a wannabe mod gm squad... where an extra set defines the server.. i dont even see that as interesting, but many ppl wanted it and it doesnt really cost me anything to try it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

all is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: all is leaving   all is leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all is leaving
Page 1 of 1