Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A message for wizzi.

Go down 
+2
snyp
Crysis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crysis
Knight
Knight
Crysis

A message for wizzi. Empty
PostSubject: A message for wizzi.   A message for wizzi. Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov - 4:29:08

Dear wizzi,
I`m sad. A lot of players now leave server...

First and main reason is that server crash 1-3 times a day and stay down for some hours. Also sometimes server really lags even when there are only 10 players online! And I`m sure the problem is not in server's hardware, becouse I remember times when 80-90 players were online and server were running just nice!

Second reason is that added GeoData is bugging mobs, so those start to dissapear. I think mobs in custom locations need to be re-located. Once even one of Crystal Quest raid dissapeared and Immortal Lilith glitched in floor...

Third reason, but not main is that no new stuff added for some months...

Ofcourse I can`t tell you what to do and none can, becouse that`s your server and you decide, I don`t know, maybe you`r busy. But I`m sure you care about your server, so I hope you will understand my point... We all want to see new players and play smooth together, but all that we can get only if you want it same or even more then we do.

About new stuff, ofcourse we all waiting for it, but we can wait more...

This message is not only from me, I can`t tell for sure how many players think same way, but i`m sure there are some...

Thank you for your time.

StarChild.
Back to top Go down
snyp
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: A message for wizzi.   A message for wizzi. Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov - 5:07:15

even very good message.

I think you also equals A message for wizzi. 905106

A message for wizzi. Singrt9
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: A message for wizzi.   A message for wizzi. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov - 3:37:22

well for first and second all i can say is.. you think java makes your life hard? i'm sorry but its not even funny, or unbelievable anymore.. and i do hate it enough to not want to continue my work in it.. thats mostly cuz i wont create updates for retail l2j.. and the current l2j teams produce what we use.

third... 8-10h of school, 3h of bus drive, some sleep and idk.. maybe going to toilet every once in a while isnt a bad thing... and theres my life atm :/
so i'm sorry.. i hardly get to studdy, so i dont think l2j has a chance atm.

ofc were loosing ppl, but once ill have time again.. things will be back to normal soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Crysis
Knight
Knight
Crysis

PostSubject: Re: A message for wizzi.   A message for wizzi. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov - 3:49:41

Thank you for your answer Smile

I understand you really good, we all have life and as I told: "I can`t tell you what to do and none can". Anyway, I belive in Storm, so I won`t leave ^^

Hope you`ll get your things done and GL in anything you do Wink
Back to top Go down
-BMaN-
Heir
Heir
-BMaN-

PostSubject: Re: A message for wizzi.   A message for wizzi. Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 14:21:35

Wizzi i can do something ^^ Very Happy i stay almost all day in l2 and when is not any gm online What a Face if u give me privi for restart server ppl will come back !! Embarassed just do something for ppl who love this server
Back to top Go down
Crysis
Knight
Knight
Crysis

PostSubject: Re: A message for wizzi.   A message for wizzi. Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 16:57:32

Useless... As I know SeeD now have enough access to restert server, so I don`t think wizzi will give some access to spammer like you Wink
Back to top Go down
ekudra
Vassal
Vassal

PostSubject: Re: A message for wizzi.   A message for wizzi. Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 19:36:34

nice now ill play more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: A message for wizzi.   A message for wizzi. Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 22:13:21

-bman- dude why u making me angry xD i told u something in other post, stop talking shits xD
Back to top Go down
Krazed

PostSubject: Re: A message for wizzi.   A message for wizzi. Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov - 0:45:47

Server has been crap for a very long time, even the bs he adds in is a complete waste of time. Try something to keep players around "CLASS BALANCE". Too bad wizzi is a dipshit at this game and couldn't balance it with all the time in the world hahaha can't wait to watch this server die.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: A message for wizzi.   A message for wizzi. Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov - 13:59:40

ofc storm is messed up.. and thats cuz it wasnt meant to be a public server.. but ppl wanted on so i puted it online..
but now i see only way to host a server with an ok community is a low rate and ofc.. retail like, then maybe an arena for instant pvp and no farming.. factions etc..
anyway.. you dont have to worry cuz your ip ban gets transfered ^^
its always nice to see you have enough time to check up with a deepshit like me ^^, but it will be even nicer once i reban you and you get pissed off again lol... (so fare it happened to groove, ex... something idk i forget.. andi kokkinos or something..)
but i guess after all.. seeing you come here and still being mad is satisfying enough Razz
Back to top Go down
Krazed

PostSubject: Re: A message for wizzi.   A message for wizzi. Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov - 23:54:38

Don't think too highly of yourself there chum...IP ban could mean less to me I merely cruise on by here once in a while out of boredom to get a good laugh at the people that still play here thinking things will change. BTW I never got banned you just deleted my character b/c you had a little pissy fit about being outted as a crappy admin, and it was no big loss to me there are 100's of 2 bit servers like yours!!!!
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: A message for wizzi.   A message for wizzi. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov - 12:28:27

no lol.. you totally missed my point.. by ip ban i tryed to say.. get a life and stop spaming on our forums cuz youll never play again.. and you still beeing here just confirms how much of rl you have.. and well i dont come at your forums and do this out of "boredom" or whatever excuse works for you ^^
and again.. i didnt have to ban you.. i just gave out your items and thought youll get my point.. so maybe i just thought too highly of you, but surprisingly your still here..
no big loss to you? i'm sorry man but i think its clear you have some issues.. maybe your an only kid in the family or your mom loves you too much.. idc really, but seriously this isnt about you.. its cuz of you...
theres not really 100s of servers like this out there.. since theres not even 10 admins that can touch the source, but gusss what.... theres 100 of tousants players like you oO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message for wizzi.   A message for wizzi. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A message for wizzi.
Page 1 of 1