Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new useable bow?

Go down 
+3
Kashern
RaV3N
Blackrose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackrose
Vassal
Vassal

new useable bow? Empty
PostSubject: new useable bow?   new useable bow? Icon_minitimeSat 8 Nov - 12:42:06

I stumbbled upon this pic and wondered if its possible to have this bow useable??? it looks pretty cool Smile

new useable bow? Lineage_2_Archer_Captain_by_Brownfinger
Back to top Go down
RaV3N
Vagabond
Vagabond

new useable bow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new useable bow?   new useable bow? Icon_minitimeSat 8 Nov - 18:25:17

depends, lots of npcs hold weapons, but it depends if the wep is part of the actual npc, or there has been a wep added to the npc to hold.

But tbh i've never seen that bow in db, i suppose some good dev could always strip it off n make it look cool, i mean look what they did to valakas's head(valakas wings) xD
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

new useable bow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new useable bow?   new useable bow? Icon_minitimeSat 8 Nov - 21:00:37

This bow is one part with npc.. like Raven said, so this need some hard work to make a bow looking like that one to use by players Razz
Back to top Go down
Mclovin
Vagabond
Vagabond

new useable bow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new useable bow?   new useable bow? Icon_minitimeSun 9 Nov - 10:37:39

it wouldnt look that great in my opinion.. not for all the trouble it would be to do. If someone DID take it, i would change the color/texture..

here.. make this rapier/sword/2h sword/pole a useable weapon while ur at it:

new useable bow? Gordon

AND the mount, AND the Helm..

If there is time left over.. just use the armor too, with a pretty color added to it. that should keep u busy for long enough.
Razz

jk of course.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

new useable bow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new useable bow?   new useable bow? Icon_minitimeSun 9 Nov - 15:05:17

could be done.. but i dont think anyone will make it.. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Bloody
Baron
Baron
Bloody

new useable bow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new useable bow?   new useable bow? Icon_minitimeSun 9 Nov - 18:19:59

wizzi wrote:
could be done.. but i dont think anyone will make it.. ^^

wrong answer Very Happy

i can try to make it, but it wont be so easy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://data.bg
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

new useable bow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new useable bow?   new useable bow? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov - 23:35:24

im sorry bloody.. but if you dont know how it doesnt automatically mean it cant be done >.<
Back to top Go down
-BMaN-
Heir
Heir
-BMaN-

new useable bow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new useable bow?   new useable bow? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov - 12:33:07

I don't tink is posibile
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

new useable bow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new useable bow?   new useable bow? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov - 19:07:19

i dont wanna sound too sarcastic.. but whens the last time you developed for l2? ^^
so i get it lol.. and dont expect you to know how, but maybe you could think again and you know.. just maybe you could consider me having more knowledge on the matter, or just use the logic and ask yourself.. why would i say that if its not possible? also RaV3n had a totally logical point..
i mean.. do you realize if what your saying is true.. ncsoft couldnt make it ether? cuz its just not possible and yet it exists. oO

anyway.. since im already this fare along... you must create new meshes for the shape of the bow and simply cut the textures out of the guards and ofc.. make new textures, then bind em in propper files and l2 takes care of the looks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new useable bow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new useable bow?   new useable bow? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new useable bow?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network :: Server Help Section :: Player's Suggestions-
Jump to: