Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SERVER DOWN till tomorrow

Go down 
+3
RaV3N
ekudra
wizzi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

SERVER DOWN till tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: SERVER DOWN till tomorrow   SERVER DOWN till tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov - 1:15:30

i have problems accessing the box.. so ill have to do it physically tomorrow, which means server isnt playable for about 12hours :/

im sorry this happened.. but atm its beyond me and all i can do.. is make sure to update files and fix this bug in the future..
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
ekudra
Vassal
Vassal

PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN till tomorrow   SERVER DOWN till tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov - 2:33:15

gl with the problem DE male Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaV3N
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN till tomorrow   SERVER DOWN till tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov - 6:37:37

Well as long as we know, its all good Very Happy, now all the nubs wont say

omg men i cent login men, why this...

and so on and so on

SERVER DOWN till tomorrow 96460
Back to top Go down
Sectum
Vagabond
Vagabond
Sectum

PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN till tomorrow   SERVER DOWN till tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov - 12:46:28

=) i agree whit rav3n lucky you made a post Razz no nubs who spam this forum whit Why can't i login.

Good luck fixing it ^^ after all if you don't we might say goodbye to the server Sad
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN till tomorrow   SERVER DOWN till tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov - 15:14:41

Sectum... even if wizzi dont fix it server will works normally but it will stuck sometimes Razz wizzi want to fix this shit that makes our server crush sometimes, thats all Razz
Back to top Go down
Crysis
Knight
Knight
Crysis

PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN till tomorrow   SERVER DOWN till tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov - 16:53:36

Nice sig Kash xD Really awesome ^___^
Back to top Go down
Crysis
Knight
Knight
Crysis

PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN till tomorrow   SERVER DOWN till tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov - 17:32:04

So long Sad I was out of country for 4 days and I wanna play xS

(Don`t tell me I`m crazy... I know that xP)
Back to top Go down
Sectum
Vagabond
Vagabond
Sectum

PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN till tomorrow   SERVER DOWN till tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov - 17:56:41

Kashern wrote:
Sectum... even if wizzi dont fix it server will works normally but it will stuck sometimes Razz wizzi want to fix this shit that makes our server crush sometimes, thats all Razz

^^ i know but if you don't fix any problems and they keep pilling up you will have alot of bugs Razz and we need restart every hour ^^

crysis plz don't double post, just edit your last 1.

nice sig kashern....

i got a nice sig too but it doesn't wanna work

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SERVER DOWN till tomorrow Badgood2gi8
this is not my sig Razz i just pasted below it, but it looks nice doesn't it... made myself.
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN till tomorrow   SERVER DOWN till tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov - 18:35:54

Yeh Sectum, Ichigo is nice Razz I can tell u how to make that sig will work Razz
http://imageshack.us/
use this to upload ur image and when it done, u will have info on the bottom of site like this "Please dont use this link to forums etc.." and u need exactly use this link Very Happy muhahaha
Next go to Profile->Preferences-> and mark "Always attach my signature" on yes and all will work fine Razz gl with this.
Back to top Go down
Sectum
Vagabond
Vagabond
Sectum

PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN till tomorrow   SERVER DOWN till tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov - 19:45:29

Hehe sorry i know what i did wrong , and you told me it Razz i had to put always use signature on ^^ stupid me, most forum have it automaticly enabled.

Last edited by Sectum on Wed 5 Nov - 17:22:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN till tomorrow   SERVER DOWN till tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov - 22:20:01

Sectum wrote:

^^ i know but if you don't fix any problems and they keep pilling up you will have alot of bugs Razz and we need restart every hour ^^

problems pile up based on time you leave server alone? lemme get one
thing straight here.. if i hadnt updated this server so often.. and
adding daily updates, we wouldnt have bugs at all and i wouldnt have to
spend my time fixing them.. -.- (wed also have same noob server almost any other private has, wich means all cheats and exploits included)

also.. if this makes you want to leave... feel free to do so.. you dont
bring any profit and were not looking for it ether.. so you can play
and have fun or not play at all.. i just hope you dont think posting
something stupid like... youll leave if i dont fix etc..? will make a difference...
maybe ill leave and run a private, private server.. and at least then bugs wouldnt be taking whats left of my daily time and maybe i could do something for my girl.. instead of coding a game i dont even play for ppl that arent capable of understanding what FREE GAMEPLAY means, or maybe actually show gratitude.. even being quiet and wait for updates would be a progress.. but i guess its more reasonable to make fake threats.. no one probably cares about :/

i wont reply to this topic anymore.. so pls dont start about "no i didnt mean it lik ethat etc.." spam.. this goes to all.. if you pay me 15$ per month.. maybe youd get a service you can expect something from.. also there is usually more than one guy incharge of updates, fixes and pretty much anything besides EGM events.. which happen allot right? :/

im gonna fix and make it all lol.. but i dont compromise and i only reason when i think its necesary.. so posts like that just make me want to add more ips to the blacklist....
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN till tomorrow   SERVER DOWN till tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue 4 Nov - 17:02:07

pwned on whole lines Very Happy i wish that some noobs starts to read forum and will see that post ^.^ lawl maybe then they will understand some things, not only whining xD idiots have pretty nice server for FREE but still complain about bugs, fixes, lags... geez
Back to top Go down
-BMaN-
Heir
Heir
-BMaN-

PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN till tomorrow   SERVER DOWN till tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov - 12:44:44

lol! nothing to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWN till tomorrow   SERVER DOWN till tomorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERVER DOWN till tomorrow
Page 1 of 1