Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zeitgeist - Check it out!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
weerus
Knight
Knight
weerus

Zeitgeist - Check it out! Empty
PostSubject: Zeitgeist - Check it out!   Zeitgeist - Check it out! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct - 0:54:23

Hi, I wanna know if any of you guys saw that movie.I did and it was fascinating.

There are two movies:
-Zeitgeist
&
-Zeitgeist II Addendum

If you did not see those movies better do that fast Wink

It gave me a lot of thinking.Everything that was told there is kinda can't deny thing.I can't be 100% it's true, but it sure can't be far from it.Especially 2nd one is amazing, the future, how we are close to it, and still can't reach it because of corruption and political lies.

If you can't find them, let me know.

Off the record, it's really must see movie!
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Zeitgeist - Check it out!   Zeitgeist - Check it out! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct - 21:55:06

i havent seen the second one yet, but i really recommend End Game..

and as fare as the content goes.. i just think of it as human bullshit, which is just unavoidable till we raise our "intelligence" average.. cuz atm there isnt really any point in blaming anyone for this mostly selfish and human flaws, since most ppl would probably do same in their position.. the problem cant be the system, so like always.. its just us left :/
its logical lol.. ppl cant work for the ideology, or system.. no matter how perfect it is.. its just destined to fail at some point cuz were not ^^
its hard to conclude this kind of posts lol.. but i guess peace and love, or at least ppl first learning how to live with themselves and then with others couldnt hurt..
im just happy my life is still my own and no worryes nature doesnt care cuz its not bad for it ether.. well i guess it is bad from our perspective, but thats only cuz its bad for us and we all know whos fault that is so.. nature 1:0 ppl and we scored the goal Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
weerus
Knight
Knight
weerus

PostSubject: Re: Zeitgeist - Check it out!   Zeitgeist - Check it out! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct - 17:01:43

So your point is, that its we, average population, who is guilty for current system?
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Zeitgeist - Check it out!   Zeitgeist - Check it out! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct - 20:26:29

no.. its never about ppl, especially if its ppl problems oO and who else can take the blame? when you look at this things from a neutral point of view.. its hard not to blame us all and not just individuals, cuz like i said before.. most ppl would do same in most situations.
and by raising our intelligence, i meant we all must change allot on how we accept things, or how we get to see/judge and based on that react to them.. cuz even if just few get it right(at least to keep our existance going -.-), they probably wouldnt be crazy enough to become a politician or w/e..
anyway by the time we get there lol, i expect ppl not to need the system anymore and maybe could rely on common sense that doesnt screw us in the end...
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
-BMaN-
Heir
Heir
-BMaN-

PostSubject: Re: Zeitgeist - Check it out!   Zeitgeist - Check it out! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 14:35:03

Incredibile Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeitgeist - Check it out!   Zeitgeist - Check it out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeitgeist - Check it out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: