Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hacking tool discovered?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maged121

hacking tool discovered? Empty
PostSubject: hacking tool discovered?   hacking tool discovered? Icon_minitimeSun 5 Oct - 14:21:03

It keeps sayiong when i press create character: A hacking tool has been discovered please close unnecessary programs and try again (Error code -13303)
(I think its 13303 or something)

But I dont have any other programs open.. and I did not try to use a hacking tool either... ?? Helps? <('.'<)
Back to top Go down
Bloody
Baron
Baron
Bloody

PostSubject: Re: hacking tool discovered?   hacking tool discovered? Icon_minitimeSun 5 Oct - 15:12:48

check your hosts file..
Back to top Go down
http://data.bg
maged121

PostSubject: Re: hacking tool discovered?   hacking tool discovered? Icon_minitimeSun 5 Oct - 17:00:21

my host file is weird.. first i didn't have it but now i do and im not sure if it works.. But what does that have to do with hosts file? How can i make it work? I got windows XP with very weird internet connection so its like impossible to change things to my router.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: hacking tool discovered?   hacking tool discovered? Icon_minitimeSun 5 Oct - 17:18:50

in hosts file you can add a redirrect or host if you will.. so for example localhost or 127.0.0.1 means your ip.. or in our case:

77.234.135.65 L2authd.lineage2.com
77.234.135.65 L2testauthd.lineage2.com
216.107.250.194 nProtect.lineage2.com //add this line to hosts if you dont have it already and it should work

first one is when client wants to connect on l2 officials L2authd.lineage2.com.. so we add our server ip to redirrect it. there are other ways for this and we actually use them lol, but i cant say same for gameguard.. so we need to redirrect it to a athentication server.

there is one more way.. to disable gg and you can find the patch link here on forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
-BMaN-
Heir
Heir
-BMaN-

PostSubject: Re: hacking tool discovered?   hacking tool discovered? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov - 12:49:08

i don't know what that meed :Sad(
Back to top Go down
revenger

PostSubject: again   hacking tool discovered? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov - 19:33:28

i have the same problem only that i could login in but, i change my internet server for a new 1 better and.. i have this problem.
i saw my host file and not have errors, i have not tools opend too.
i don't know what to do coz i could play and now, no.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: hacking tool discovered?   hacking tool discovered? Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov - 2:21:09

wizzi wrote:

there is one more way.. to disable gg and you can find the patch link here on forums.
Back to top Go down
revenger84
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: hacking tool discovered?   hacking tool discovered? Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov - 3:17:43

hmm, letme understand.. i have to delet de gg folder in to my Lineage2 folder? and next check file? or who disable gg and where is the patch link here?
its make me crazy coz i could play without problems, just with continues criticals errors but, i have a better internet now and i can't play.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: hacking tool discovered?   hacking tool discovered? Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov - 3:41:55

you can reinstall gg by deleting its folder and running official l2 updater(not L2Storm.exe)..
for no gg patch(fixes all errors 100% ^^) use google or search our forums.. theres allot of posts having the links.
Back to top Go down
revenger84
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: hacking tool discovered?   hacking tool discovered? Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 6:34:56

it's make me crazy, i don't what to do. i delet L2 game.. reinstaled, tryed with other server and nothing, tryed with the Core.dll, tryed with toher gameguard folder... and nothing.
i don't understand why... coz, i could play without problems.. just change my internet and download windows live msn. i don't think that windows live can by the problems.
Fking hacking tool and gg
Back to top Go down
-BMaN-
Heir
Heir
-BMaN-

PostSubject: Re: hacking tool discovered?   hacking tool discovered? Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 14:18:57

lol! incredibile
Back to top Go down
revenger84
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: hacking tool discovered?   hacking tool discovered? Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 16:25:05

Letme see if i can put a pick
hacking tool discovered? L2ak1.thhacking tool discovered? Thpix
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: hacking tool discovered?   hacking tool discovered? Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 17:13:19

http://www.divshare.com/download/4172348-9fd

dl it and install it into the system folder.
Back to top Go down
revenger84
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: hacking tool discovered?   hacking tool discovered? Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 17:29:35

my problem was fixed with this file hacking tool discovered? 207592
ty wizzi, ure the best hacking tool discovered? 609210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hacking tool discovered?   hacking tool discovered? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hacking tool discovered?
Page 1 of 1