Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!

Go down 
+9
Kashern
Xtract
Bloody
wizzi
mYsaL
weerus
Tweety
Blackrose
NARUTO-Undertaker
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

[Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 11:29:12

My long work! Hope it will help u...
U are newcomer on this server? U just started ur way? U don’t know what to do? Where to farm? So this topic is specially for u.
What u gotta know about server:
1. Server’s currency:
Epic Adena (EA) - main currency. U can buy for it almost all u want!
Gold Bars (GB) – also main currency. U`ll need it to buy Equipment in custom stores. Or u can trade it for 1kkk Adena (just type .withdraw in chat).
Silver Bars (SB) – trade it in bank for GB or for 500kk Adena.

2. Server’s custom stuff:
Newbie Stuff – Newbie sets: good stats, the best for beginning, but cant be enchanted. Newbie Weapon: Same stats as the Infinity weapon but it’s equal to +80. Can be obtained by Newbie Coins.

Epic Stuff – Epic Sets: good stats, can be enchanted, u can buy it in the Epic Store (It cost 10500 EA and…. About 500 GB, cant say correctly). Epic Weapon: also better then Newbie if enchanted on +100, good SA, not bad attack rates, can be obtain by farming in Monastery of Silence. Epic tattoos: gives better stats then usual GM Shop’s Tattoos, can be obtain by farming in Monastery of Silence and Wall of Argos. Epic Masks: Gives u + stats, can be obtain by farming in Ivory Tower hunting grounds (it takes 2 slots in inventory when wearing them, so worse than Crystal wings + hair).

Crystal Stuff – Almost the top stuff on server! U can buy it in Crystal Store. But 1st u got to solve Epic Crystal quest (there is a guide for quest http://l2storm.heavenforum.org/guides-f12/guide-crystal-quest-t43.htm). Crystal Sets: Cool stats, it costs bout 100k EA, 2k GB and 5 Epic Crystals. Crystal Weapon: also cost 100k EA and 2k GB (on my mind) and of course 1 Epic Crystal, Crystal Weapon have big attack rates, awesome SA and of course can be enchanted and Augmented. Crystal Raid jewels (CRJ): gives u more stats and more M. Def. Cost: Full CRJ set costs: 100k EA, 2k GB and 5 Epic Crystals. Crystal Wings and Hair: Wings gives u awesome stats like +4 Dex, Str, Wit, Int and etc. Same for Hair, they gives u +4% to At. Speed, Cast Speed, P. At., M. At and etc. U can see all stats in Crystal store.

Unsealed Dragon Stuff – the most sweetest thing I ever seen. Unsealed Dragon Set: The best set ATM that u can obtain. But u got to work hard to get it. Unique stats, huge P.def, awesome look. 1st u got to have Crystal set same type u want to get, then u can take quest in Dragon store (there is a guide for quest http://l2storm.heavenforum.org/guides-f12/dragon-quest-something-to-help-t320.htm). After u solved this hard quest u must pay 250k EA and 4k GB, and don`t make mistake I made! U got to have Crystal set thru all the Quest and when u`ll be ready to trade. Crystal set will disappear and u`ll obtain Unsealed Dragon set. Unsealed Dragon Weapon – also currently the best weapon on server. Awesome attack rates, same SA as Crystal, cool look! To get it u got to have 2 things: Dragon Set of course and Crystal weapon of same type as Unsealed Dragon weapon u want to get.

Immortal Stuff – Unique custom Stuff. Only the most lucky, the most powerful and Skilled players can get it. Can be obtained by hunting Immortal Raid Bosses: Baium, Lilith, Zakken, Antharas, Valakas. What they drop: Baium Dreads, Baium Ring, Lilith circlet, Lilith Ring, Zakken Hat (the Best gear u can get, in combination with Antharas Wings gives u Awesome!!! Stats), Zakken Swords, Zakken Earning, Antharas Wings (OMG the Best look! The Best STATS! Unique!), Antharas Earning, Valakas Wings (same as Zakken Hat + Antharas Wings, but can`t be enchanted ATM and looks a little shitty), Valakas Necklace. Immortal Raid Jewels gives u more M. Def then Crystal and better stats.

3. Main Town – Giran Castle Town. Here u can find all NPCs u can ever need: Epic Store, Crystal Store, Dragon Store, AllInOne (Buffer), Pet Buffer, Newbie Store, Tellalien (if u want to get Nobles u just need Sub class 76 lvl and then just talk to him, u`ll get Nobles at the same moment), Occupation manager (here u can get any prof, including 3rd), Hero statues, of course custom Global Gatekeeper, Event managers (to trade Trophies u can obtain by taking a part in auto events), of course GM Shop and all other RTL NPCs.

4. Enchanting - +15 safe Enchant, +100 maximum.
3 types of Enchanting Items: Usual scrolls – u can buy them in GM Shop, 75% of successes.
Enchanting Stones – 100% successes, have a chance of direct +100 enchanting.
Blessed Enchanting Stones – 100% successes of direct +100 enchanting.

5. Hunting AreasNewbie areas:
Ivory Tower hunting grounds – weak mobs low drop of EA and SB, also Epic Masks can be dropped. Players with Crystal and Dragon Stuff can`t TP here.

Wall of Argos – weak mobs low drop of EA and SB, also Epic Tattoos can be dropped. Players with Crystal and Dragon Stuff can`t TP in Area 1.

Monastery of Silence – a little stronger mobs, a little more drop of EA and SB. Epic weapon, tattoos can be dropped. Players with Crystal and Dragon Stuff can`t TP in Area 1.

Crystal and Dragon owners hunting areas:
Emerald square – lots of mobs with normal drop of EA and GB. Nothing else drops.

Imperial Tomb (Graveyard) – big amount of mobs, bigger drop of EA and GB, also Life Stones can be dropped. But some mobs can anchor u, so u wouldn`t survive here even if u are in Dragon stuff. But this is one of the best places for farming. 2 ways – make party with Cardinal for cleanse or avoid those mobs.

Forge of Gods – tough mobs, biggest drop of EA and GB, also Life Stones can be dropped. Tepra Scorpions will anchor u for sure, so same farming way as in IT.

That’s the main stuff of server u got to know before start playing.
Now let’s begin our guide.

1. U create new character. U appeared in starting area. Look around, see mobs looks like snakes with wings. Kill one. U`ll obtain 79 lvl and item called “Welcome to Storm”. Done it? Search for Newbie store. Trade this item for 29 Newbie coins and 1 GB. For newbie coins u can buy Newbie gear (set and Armor) and GB u can exchange for Adena. Now buy in Newbie Store Scroll of escape to Giran and No grade Soul shots and Spirit Shots. Teleport to Giran and u`ll appear in main servers Zone!

2. U got to prepare for farming. Lets discuss ways of farming for beginners. I clearly can say there is 2 ways: 1. Go to Ivory Tower or Wall of Argos hunting Area. Here u can farm with newbie gear. But don’t forget to buy buffs! Here u can farm for Epic set. It will take some time. The best farming Class here is Titan with 2handed sword, cause he have big P. attack, and u can use Battle Roar in extreme cases to restore HP. Farm here till u will get enough EA and SB to buy Epic Armor and enchant it using Enchanting stones. Also u probably will farm some Epic gear, like tattoos and masks 2. GO to Monastery of Silence with Hell Knight class to kill angels with special skill. Don’t know it`s real name. But it seems to me that it`s more hard and long way. But u can farm Epic tattoos and even weapon here. So try the best way u like. Experiment to find the best way for u.

3. Now farm for crystal. Long and hard way. To start it u got to have at least Epic set +100 and any pole (better Epic) +100. If u have u can start farming with trains! Anyway the best farming style is farming by gathering huge amount of mobs together and kill them using Pole. U`ll hit not 1 mob but all that can be get by your pole. And with full buff u`ll regenerate HP hitting them. There is 2 opinions which class is best for this style of farm Titan (Destroyer) or Dreadnought (warlord). IMHO Dreadnought is the Best! U know why? How much mobs Titan can gather? 10-30 if u`ll try to gather more almost all will lose their aggression. I can gather 100 mobs or more without any trouble! And he have awesome skills and self buffs exactly for pole. And in extreme cases u can restore HP using Battle Roar or… Revival! Revival restore all your HP at a time! So… If someone doesn`t agree, wait till i`ll be able to play (when my wife will give me back my gear) and I`ll show the real trains!!!
So by farming with trains u can obtain EA and GB for everything u want!
And next stage is Unsealed Dragon gear! But… U aren’t a newcomer now… So u are well informed yourself now.
Hope u enjoy my Guide! See u on Top!

Last edited by NARUTO-Undertaker on Thu 2 Oct - 7:41:45; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 11:35:20

Up lol!
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Vassal
Vassal

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 19:28:29

good stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Tweety
Knight
Knight
Tweety

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 21:23:12

woow affraid
Awesome guide...good job dude Very Happy A+
Back to top Go down
weerus
Knight
Knight
weerus

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 21:28:50

Gratz...best ewa!!! Razz

Well, I'm newbie, and in 1st hour of playing, when I had full newbie set I went fully buffed to Monastery of Silence with Shillen Knight and use skill named Banish Seraph.It's much like Turn Undead skill.It's easiest way of farming for me.Skill give to almost all mobs(all angels and "dark" angels there) lethal strike(in 1st of 10th try.. Wink), so it instantly kill them, or at least decrease their life to 1(you just need to hit it with your weapon then - melee).

I think most of newcomers will be grateful for that info Razz..and maybe even some of old players here Wink .

The rest info you obtain in Naruto-Undertaker's post on start of this topic.

RLY GOOD JOB...THX!
Back to top Go down
mYsaL
Heir
Heir
mYsaL

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 21:35:53

too long O.o no time to read it but GJ my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 0:22:05

how can it be too long if its a guide? i guess it would help if you added a bit more space and maybe change some font size etc.. since you worked this hard to write it and all Razz
anyway.. ty for this, im sure many ppl will appreciate it and you also saved me some time ^^.. so gj and keep up the good work Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
weerus
Knight
Knight
weerus

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 1:09:13

Yeah, it's good, but it could be better in some ways...more readable...
Font size, colors, spaces etc. like wizz sad....(make it in groups, like starting/epic story/crystal story/dragon story/ultimate items etc.)

luw ya! ...keep up with good work!
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 7:22:18

Edited... Thx all Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Bloody
Baron
Baron
Bloody

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 13:42:28

nice under...gj..really good.. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://data.bg
weerus
Knight
Knight
weerus

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 16:36:27

Yea, <3 it !! Very Happy THX!!!
Ill go read it again now lol!
Back to top Go down
Xtract
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct - 4:28:13

naruto 1st it is nice work from u gratz. Very Happy

and now i have question for u or for any1 Razz

can u tell me which jewls is the best to have for mystic player?
(dreads,wings,rings,earrings,neckle,tatto,hat)

Tnx for all

cya in game

i have baium ring,aq ring,zaken,antaras and valakas
its ok?
Back to top Go down
Bloody
Baron
Baron
Bloody

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct - 11:08:31

hm...when you buy a crystal items check every1 of em and choose...and about the jewels...the crystals are better, the best are the immortals, but they are harder to take em...must kill an immortal boss Wink
Back to top Go down
Xtract
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct - 15:14:54

tnx
Back to top Go down
Naruto[F

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct - 16:50:51

Wizzi. What for banned me on forum? Maybe unban? I just want to help newcomers lol!
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct - 6:22:16

k Naruto great job Smile but one thing, there need to be Sealed Dragon gear.. not Unsealed, unsealed is not added yet Razz u are a little too fast ^^
Back to top Go down
Bloody
Baron
Baron
Bloody

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct - 10:52:31

ye fix it Wink
Back to top Go down
Kanon
Vagabond
Vagabond
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct - 10:26:39

Just one comment, i try Dreadnought and Titan...and ( for me ) the best
its a Titan because have more + p atk and critical attacck rate, with
dye for dex, dagger master circlet epic, tatoo of soul epic...its
fantastic with Pole, and when i have low hp, use zealot and frenzy and
in 10 - 20 sec. all mob dead...if u don't try Titan with pole...now its
a moment Smile
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Vassal
Vassal

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct - 10:37:32

When using a titan I carry a cursed dagger with the SA Rsk Haste. when my hp is low enough I use zealot,frenzy, battle roar, switch to my pole, then I use Rage.
Here's why, when activating zealot and frenzy with the dagger equipped, I can use those skills again by the time its finished. Granted some of the players with the insane attack speeds wont need it. I use rage last cause if I use rage before the other skills, the drop in pdef gets me killed before I can activate zealot and frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
Vagabond
Vagabond
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct - 10:43:23

What set have u? I epic set + 55 for now.
U need use the pole at start not after, activate first Rage and Infernal Form..when u have low hp u have a time for activate: 1 ) zealot 2) frenzy 3) battle roar ( With Pole in low hp u have a time because with vampiric rage, dance of vampiric u can restore a little amount of hp vs more mob, with 1 mob u life restore slow, with more mob its little fast) if u have a problem used a circlet, tatoo or dye for CON or use healing potion when u finish train before start kill
Back to top Go down
Sectum
Vagabond
Vagabond
Sectum

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeSun 2 Nov - 18:50:21

I must say it's a really nice guide but , isn't the safe enchant +20? cause i never failed anything from +15 to +20 not once ^^ just an thought.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Vassal
Vassal

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeSun 2 Nov - 18:59:40

safe is to +15...i've broken various items trying to +20...
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeSun 2 Nov - 19:27:08

you have more chances from 15 to 20 than others.. but yeah its breakable
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
ekudra
Vassal
Vassal

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeSun 2 Nov - 19:28:29

+15safe but have good % for +20 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sectum
Vagabond
Vagabond
Sectum

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov - 19:53:21

ooh god Razz i just had full crystal and everything and i just randomly enchanted to +20 xD i feel lucky i didn't broke anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!   [Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guide] For Newcomers!!! New Version by Naruto!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next