Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Wondering...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshkuts

I'm Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: I'm Wondering...   I'm Wondering... Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep - 19:30:15

Hey guys I'm new to the game, and I heard somewhere that if you download the hellbound client, then launch Lineage II.exe, it will automaticall update to gracia, and I think that not updating the client is causing me to have gameguard errors, can someone please clarify this? Razz Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Vassal
Vassal
Dark

I'm Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Wondering...   I'm Wondering... Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep - 22:10:38

Well ye if u run LineageII.exe it updates to gracia, but if your having GG erros just add this line on your hots file, 216.107.250.194 nProtect.lineage2.com and they should be gone Smile
Back to top Go down
weerus
Knight
Knight
weerus

I'm Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Wondering...   I'm Wondering... Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 21:42:55

Well I have Vista Sp1, Gracia clean Install.I installed patch of server and went to game.No errors or crit. errors ....yet I'm Wondering... 57930
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

I'm Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Wondering...   I'm Wondering... Icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 8:58:03

If u have Vista u are lucky not ot get errors lol!
Wait a bit, u`ll have a lot of problems as i have with this shitty OS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
weerus
Knight
Knight
weerus

I'm Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Wondering...   I'm Wondering... Icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 16:53:25

Well, guess I'm lucky king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Wondering...   I'm Wondering... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Wondering...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network :: Server Help Section :: Player Support-
Jump to: