Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^

Go down 
+8
NARUTO-Undertaker
Magok-Sama
Dave
zmaj
Tify
Moli
jankee
GameFreak
12 posters
AuthorMessage
GameFreak
Vagabond
Vagabond

Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Empty
PostSubject: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 20:11:17

http://quegrande.org/countdown/

wtf is this? some friend sent me this link...
Back to top Go down
jankee
Heir
Heir
jankee

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 20:17:36

ehm im scarryed :X
Back to top Go down
Moli
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 20:23:02

it's a one big bullshit i ever seen
dont need to be a smart guy to understand that
the god create the world during 7 days
so i dont scared from that.
Back to top Go down
Tify
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 20:24:07

Apocalypse ! Run save your lifes and give me your items ! Razz
Back to top Go down
GameFreak
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 23:03:29

Moli???????????????????? from l2 zone, dragon network?????
Back to top Go down
zmaj
Heir
Heir

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 0:11:04

i dunno if its that but somewhere in the world don't now place xD some experts are trying to make somer experiment how the universe was born and if they make some small mistake they could make a black hole and that would eat the earth Very Happy:DD:
so i realy have no idea some1 from class today sayd if we don't die today at 4pm we won't die in few years read on net i read on a mk tv web page but its macedonian..... try google it
but nothing happens and the first stage is done
dunno how many more to go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave
Vagabond
Vagabond
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 0:32:18

Dont worry bad ppls never die ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 1:19:47

lol guys... this is the CERN experiment... i have been there trip with my school 2 years ago...
http://public.web.cern.ch/public/
i heard 1st run went very good, so i don't see any reason for the main experiment to go wrong Very Happy

well also some ppl say that there are chances to create small black holes, but these will be so small and unstable that they will disapear after few seconds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://magok.sama.youaremighty.com/
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 7:00:26

lol! Guyz, what is gonna be it`s gonna be. We cant change a thing Very Happy So don`t be scared. If something goes wrong u`ll not feel a damn thing! We all just dissapear. So this Collider is not so awfull as wars and crime stuff all round the world. U better be scared to be killed walkin home, than this shit!
Back to top Go down
GameFreak
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 19:02:28

lol very funny xD >.> i have things to die in my life not to die so fast T_T
Back to top Go down
-GoD-
Vagabond
Vagabond
-GoD-

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep - 12:47:22

GUYS ITS JUST A STUPID JOKE ONE MONTH AGO WAS THE SAME THING... untill it go 0 NOTHING happened!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.raidboss.ucoz.com
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep - 17:27:36

really?!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Bloody
Baron
Baron
Bloody

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 11:30:19

it's gonna be a test to make a dark hole..its not sure that the humans will die, but there is a lil chance to destroy our planet..so..do what u want as faster as you can Razz
Back to top Go down
http://data.bg
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 14:36:22

lol! Or maybe it`s screen play of Half Life? Need to clean ma crowbar and prepare to meet Headcrabs. Cruuuuuush them all!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bloody
Baron
Baron
Bloody

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitimeThu 20 Nov - 13:46:38

HHAHAHAHH AH HH HAHhahahaahaahaaha
Back to top Go down
http://data.bg
ABRASK8R1
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun - 17:51:38

hahaha its fake cuz today is 3 and there says in 18 days so i adelanted on the pc clock till 21 and there says:"THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG... OR RIGHT" and no a clock so that means what its a fake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^   Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys wtf is this? nothing to do with l2^^
Page 1 of 1