Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ok bye last time

Go down 
+2
wizzi
jankee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jankee
Heir
Heir
jankee

ok bye last time Empty
PostSubject: ok bye last time   ok bye last time Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 17:30:36

This server is shit i dont know how can u vote for it... and how can new ppls play here everyone anchor/flashing or cs/flashin or only flashing lol fu .....
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

ok bye last time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok bye last time   ok bye last time Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 21:30:24

i dont know how you can get any friends or clan with that attitude ether.. :/
and what i really dont know is why do you still come back every damn time and then leave with shit like that.... i mean ke i get it lol your not really one of those bright ppl that knows what they want.. so you see problem in everything else than the only thing thats really there or even matters...
anyway if im honnest i dont really care for ether of those... but what i do care about.. is you spaming forums for no reason again.... and with any luck youll turn to hopzone and few others lol.. its always same stuff.. and for what?? i gave you an oppurtunity to enjoy your free time? or was it all the free work you get to play?
in the end.. all i have to say to ppl like you is... get a life or just get another server to spam.. youll never be happy anyways so pls let others be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
jankee
Heir
Heir
jankee

ok bye last time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok bye last time   ok bye last time Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 21:43:21

Sry wizzi it isnt for you but for those ppls who dont enjoy normal pvp but only flashing its abot surende than vortex and normal no only para and anchor if u want u can delete this sry Sad(
Back to top Go down
Tify
Vagabond
Vagabond

ok bye last time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok bye last time   ok bye last time Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 21:44:54

lol.. thats one of their base skills.. its like crying that dagger use deadly blow.
Back to top Go down
Moli
Vagabond
Vagabond

ok bye last time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok bye last time   ok bye last time Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 21:45:44

have something like chance you know 20-30% for anchor will work
or change the delay (re use)

edit:why you dont make poll for that if really people want that
let'S admin know...
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

ok bye last time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok bye last time   ok bye last time Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 21:53:21

read all the other balance related topics and youll get an idea..
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

ok bye last time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok bye last time   ok bye last time Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 7:23:29

Jankee u are one of the oldiest players and i can get what u feel. U just remeber the time when mages can win only with bish in PT or 3 vs 1. Now it`s their time to rull. It`s not bout server, it`s not bout wizzi and balance or so. I remeber the time when Epic was the main stuff. Mages cant do a shit against daggers, tanks, titans. So now let players that love to play mages to play their favourite class with pleasure. But if skilled enough and strong to survive u`ll struggle with that shit. Do as i do. Some1 ever seen me playin mages? Maybe just couple times when i was Cardinal. I dont play them not cause i cant. I know how to play mages. I pass thru many low rates servers with mages. But i`m tired and borred. But never the less i play the class i love Adventurer. And i cant say i allwayz loose. I even can say that i died in battles only 5-6 times. Yep mages are too god damn stong now. But when they get silence from ma Daggers they starts to complain too. There`s allways the way u can choose! And pitty u choise wrong one! If it is too hard for u to lie down cause of smth. u better surrender. For me when i die i start to think and search for the way to defeat ma enemy!
Some1 will say that i complain now. Ma post in "Player Suggestion" forum it`s not a complainin or smth. It`s just ma opinion bout balance. My vision on situation that i build on ma own experiments. So i love the way it is now.
Jankee go on! Come back and try to take a pleasure with stuff we have now!
Back to top Go down
jankee
Heir
Heir
jankee

ok bye last time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok bye last time   ok bye last time Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 15:28:09

yes wizzi is geŕeat admin server is good but ..... that mages rly .... and when i use normal anchor and than like idiot killing i give 50 dmg with 90k M atk ? ehm sry but.. and they give me dmg for 500 when i have 22k M def (i dont talk about unbalance) .. and for aura flash some1 said hgat its normal skill Very Happy yes normal skill its when it hhave 5 seconds re-use but no 10 flashes per second .....
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

ok bye last time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok bye last time   ok bye last time Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep - 11:46:02

the reuse time isnt a problem really.. but what bothers me is the amount of animations spammed.. so you lag every time till you wind up dead..
Back to top Go down
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

ok bye last time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok bye last time   ok bye last time Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep - 11:58:36

wizzi wrote:
but what bothers me is the amount of animations spammed.. so you lag every time till you wind up dead..
YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!! +131464231540
stupid animation, each time they spam me with aura flash i can hear my laptop's cpu working harder in order to preview the animations ><
but since its a laptop it end up with a faided lineage (black screen) and then guess what... i'm dead Very Happy

just remove its animation!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://magok.sama.youaremighty.com/
jankee
Heir
Heir
jankee

ok bye last time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok bye last time   ok bye last time Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep - 18:04:27

yes maybe but my computer dont do anythink so when someone start it after 10 secs it unswap and im at floor Mad
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

ok bye last time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok bye last time   ok bye last time Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep - 6:35:16

And by the way this Aura brakes ur target even better then mirage lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ok bye last time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok bye last time   ok bye last time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok bye last time
Page 1 of 1