Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

problem running game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crothar2
Vagabond
Vagabond

problem running game Empty
PostSubject: problem running game   problem running game Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 20:13:38

i pass the login, i select server, i select character but the game just stops on loading screen i can hear some game audio but cannot enter the game.
Server lagged or only i got that prob.
pls answer. if its server lagging pls move it to graveyard
Back to top Go down
GhettoBarbie
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: problem running game   problem running game Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 20:29:38

i have same issue, im thinkin server need reboot. its happend b4 and im sure will happen again. GM's will have it fixd b4 to long
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: problem running game   problem running game Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 0:00:08

yeah.. this usually happens when i add some new system and later on realize i made a bug somewhere, but atm its l2j.. and ill have to update server.. then hope it wont be there anymore, or what usually happens...... ill have to remake the damn system.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
OMG

PostSubject: same problem   problem running game Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 18:36:07

i have the same problem wizzy fix this man how you tink too bring up more peoples in server whit this anoing eror ? ? ?? you are in game and you hear some sounds but you cent play OMG what is this Question Question
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: problem running game   problem running game Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 19:46:12

how do you think what i think? and erm.. why would me telling you.. what this is.. solve it, or make you understand it?

more players are interests of donation servers.. or maybe admins that actually play l2.. but those servers are just retail and boring anyway.. and as fare as i go.. its always nice to see new players and community growing.. but to tell you the truth i like to dev.. not brag about how big my server is.. and i wont sacrifice more time than i can.. just to get some game up for ppl that dont really give a damn about my needs lawl.. so im sorry.. this isnt my job and i cant live of it... which pretty much means wait till i have time ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem running game   problem running game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problem running game
Page 1 of 1