Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aramis20

A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Empty
PostSubject: A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 22:51:11

As a diablo lover, I like to multicast! as you may see! so here's my suggestion! open mutliskills available! will be powerfull and I'll change my mind! of you!!! I like to create mutant class fighter and chaotic players as well! The defense of other guilds, I mean passives one, gives much defense with the armors!! Maybe with multiskills and 4000x reduction just to keep the expertise users, obsesionated with balance keep them confortable! That also will solve newbie problems! They were lots of multiskills servers and I'd pay to play in one of them! I was on Impact really good place! but It's offline Sad Crying or Very sad . So plz as a Diablo lover (there being an ordinary warrior you can multicast spells) I like to do it! and have a wide varity to attack in pvp! such as mystics guilds, being a normal warrior or viceversa! Very Happy You can't imagine how much fun I had like that up to now Crying or Very sad ! Sole skills server are tiring people someway! and this game has so much potential and resources! can be used! also in Warcraft 3 and dota I love to multicast!!! and in this game will be welcome to have!! I don't know why they don't open more multiskills servers and low rates 500x or 1000x. I have been in servers of 5000x up to 10000x with C6 and CT1 or Kamael, and believe me!!! What a rush!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: dena3012   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 22:53:45

I had a Shilient templar with gladiator guilds and the majority of other class guilds! and I was invincible in duels also pvp!
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 4:02:23

First we need rly balance pvp on Storm, this is first and u want add multiskills? It's fucking lame dude, I think u cant play games like L2 O.o maybe try Sims?? this is a perfect game for kids like you xD
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 6:18:42

balance is an issue right..

and man.. pls stop posting in bug report section >.<... your posts are totally off topic.. or maybe this one a suggestion
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Amok
Vagabond
Vagabond
Amok

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 0:06:07

this server will never get any balance inside pvp , too much overpowered in everything .......
any1 thought only 1 minute over , why only Mages rockz inside pvp??^^
any1 thought over why every magic debuff lands ??^^
any1 thought over why TH only do 300 dmg in crit too mages??^^
hm why no1 play archer/tank class ??^^
why Mages can spam Aura Flash every sec .? why Aura Flash do such horrible dmg in every crit ... skill power is 55-65... should be cancel target yes ...
way to much reflect damage on the server .....
why not every lethal lands like mage debuffs ?

i would continue , but ...seems to be im going back to Retail:(
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: SAVE YOUR EGO COMMENTS A WHILE (NO EFFECTS ON ME)   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 1:15:01

First we need rly balance pvp on Storm, this is first and u want add multiskills? It's fucking lame dude, I think u cant play games like L2 O.o maybe try Sims?? this is a perfect game for kids like you xD

no way ! Why can't you admitt one time that always L2 balance is always destinated in one specific users??? AH? And second: I'm not a Kid I was born 16th of August 1984, there's no big mathematic on there, try to figure how old I am! And third: Specially here there are older people who plays Lineag2 the same as well some of them are 27 years old! and that's not big deal! I say as a Blizzard lover games I love multicast! that's why I suggested multiskills! 'cmon where is balance? where? I had 4 class in one account I couldn't increase power! I like powerfull class fighters! Hey dude you're talking to a RYU MASTER street fighter! champ! wash your mouht first and then critize! As a Street fighter lover and appretiator of Ryu fighter! that's why I enjoy making powerfull class fighter no sissy girls! you know!!!
Fourth: Users have bad behaviour in multiskills servers! they eat all skills knowing that they have to pick the most necesary for combat! many skills in many class are useless against a user! Happens the same in DOTA warcraft3 I play Warcraft 3 also! I have played 5 billions of games ! and I have been in many Lineage 2 servers! this is good server but it needs some fixes and something interesting!
The interesting part of using multiskills is the passive defense skills of hierophant and priests, they give you high defense! magic stats and p attak! Also saves the amount of testing class to see if you can approach balance in some way! but it seems impossible! Having multiskills on solve many problems! I could say you don't like to lose! ok but I don't like either! do you think I enjoy being all the time a free target dull duck! NO WAY! Who have fun like that? An idiot maybe! this game you have to admitt that causes vanity and compulsive desires! It has cool graphics but it is really problematic! as well! I found a multiskill server with 2000x and its really cool! I have had such a good time there! and descent pvp matches! Here I ended up the journey playable day with a headache! and anger cause I don't have fun! It's not so funny one part of users having fun and others being there just to watch no way! I'm not agree at all!!! Twisted Evil I'm in my own right to be on! In diablo you can pick the strenth and other skills! Diablo 3 will honestly kick Lineage 2 ass out! Lineage2 had his time! and I think it was only 2007!
L2 Baium is the last server I will try! and move to another mmo game! such as WOW or Knights! maybe I'll try a FPS shooter! but that's it! I got tired to try and try and having no results at all!
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: WHERE'S BALANCE??? WHERE? 4 CLASS IN MY ACCOUNT PROVES OPPOSITE!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 3:03:09

"balance is an issue right..

and man.. pls stop posting in bug report section >.<... your posts are totally off topic.. or maybe this one a suggestion"

WHERE IS THE BALANCE WHERE???! BEFORE BANNING WHY DON'T YOU FIRST CHECK HOW MANY CLASS I TRIED WITH NO SUCEED! AND YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY I'M COMPLAINING?!

AND WHY YOU HANDLE IN THIS WAY COMPLAINTS???! IS THAT THE WAY?? NO!

NEWBIE WEAPONS! THERE IS THE MAIN PROBLEM! NO SCROLLING ENCHANT FOR THEM! MOBS IN MONASTERY OF SILENCE ARE SO DIFFICULT TO KILL! IF YOU LOW LEVEL A LITTLE OR MORE YOU WON'T HEAR ME COMPLAINING AS WELL!
WHY YOU CLAIM VOTES?! AT LEAST TELL ME WHY?! IF YOU DON'T ADD MORE THINGS TO IT! EPIC WEAPONS ARE ONLY FOR EXPERTISED USERS TOO! CRAFTING WEAPONS TOO!
THE ONLY THING I ENJOYED HERE IS THE +5 SCROLLING BUT ITS A WAY TO LOSE WEAPONS! FASTER!
I HAVE BEEN ON A SERVER THAT YOU DON'T LOSE THE WEAPON! IT RESETS TO 0 ENCHANT BUT! YOU DON'T LOSE ADENA ON WEAPONS AT LEAST!
THESE PERFORMANCES WILL CHANGE THE ENVIRONMENT OF SERVER AT LEAST UP TO BECOME INTERESTING!
I GOT REALLY BORED! YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW BORING I ENDED YESTERDAY! IN SOMEWAY LAST WEEK WANTED TO PLAY LINEAGE 2 FOR A LOONG SEASON! I WAS TO BREAK MY DVD FROM KAMAEL BUT I GOT CHILL! I DIDN'T DO IT!
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 8:54:05

AAAAAAAAAAA! U again! lol! Hi!
Man i told ya allready this game is not for ur type ppl! U better play Dandy: Tanks (awesome game by the way, ohhh nostalgy), Mario. Stop talkin bout things u dont know. U like Multicast, so go fuckin play Multicast servers. Storm is unique, no need to change, just a lill changes in balance.
And Multicast sux!!!! No balance at all!!!!!! Titans are the only class to play. I played lots of Multicast servers, just for testin, its awfull. Titan in +100 equip have 3000 at.speed + 500K Patack + 60K Pdef and Mdef + 50k HP. And u say u played as Shilien Templeer. LOL. ST died in 2 strikes. So WTF are u talkin bout? U know man, there are lots of multicast servers. So go find one and fuck up brainz of its community. U think smbd is goin to change just cause of ur wish. LOL. All love this server, and just cause of 1 noob its gotta be changed?
IMHO multicast server have nothin common with idea of NCSoft`s Lineage. They are paffetic. And those who dont even know what is this game bout play multicast servers. Go play low rates first to get smth and talk bout it later. Now u are just a noobish looser. Hate such ppl like u.
I allwayz try to make ppl stay, i allwayz help newcomers, but i think u dont deserve to play such good server as Storm. So i prefer u not to play it. Our comunity wount loose nothin if u`ll leave.
And u told u tried lots of classes, u cant farm and etc... So why others can? Hmmm.... Maybe its all in u? Maybe its ur problem? Maybe u are just a looser?
Specialy for u i`ll go other ma principles, and if i see ya farmin anywhere in the game, i`ll fuck ur ass up in PK!
Save the planet - kill the noob.
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: TASTES ARE TASTES!!!! read the headline!!! PLS   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 13:38:33

you hate fuck! I got tired to explain it! I already established I have played in many low rates and high rate servers and I got bored of the same shit! and still thinking I'm a loser! no way! I want to experiment! only! that's the most funny part of multiskills as you're spitting! tastes are tastes don't judge for that! you always will find differencies in tastes! and always find ppl like me and that's life! It happens the opposite with you! noob! suggesting kill myself with a gun! sick! you're sickest than me!!! and full of vanity and disrespect! also playing jokes with something serious! suicide! for what! for a bounch of graphics! ARE YOU MAD????
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: I¨M EXPENSIVE!!!!! NO EFFECT ON ME AT ALL PAL NOT AFRAID ANYONE! CORAGE GAVE ME RYU   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 13:50:27

So i prefer u not to play it. Our comunity wount loose nothin if u`ll leave.
And u told u tried lots of classes, u cant farm and etc... So why others can? Hmmm.... Maybe its all in u? Maybe its ur problem? Maybe u are just a looser?
Specialy for u i`ll go other ma principles, and if i see ya farmin anywhere in the game, i`ll fuck ur ass up in PK!
Save the planet - kill the noob.<------- I dont care! I'm not afraid of you! your skill playable causes no impression at all on ME! as you with mine! so! why you waste you're time listening this! I was chill until a problem! I was confortable until now! I spend 1 week here and then I got sick! bored! understand! U UNDERSTAND THE PHRASE GOT BORED OR NOT!!!! IF YOU DON'T STOP! TYPING AND READING! DON'T MISSUNDERSTAND MY THREADS! I KNOW WHERE MY POINT HEADS! I DO REALIZE MY POTENTIAL IS NOT HERE! BUT IF IT IS!?? HERE??? AND I DIDN'T KNOW!? THAT MY (FRIEND OR ENEMY OR ALIEN WHATEVER WHO CARES) I WON'T DISCOVERED UNLESS I TRY! Very Happy SO IN ORDER TO DISCOVER IT I'LL HAVE TO GO ON! NOT HERE OBVIUSLY CAUSE I DON'T LIKE THE GAMEPLAY! Razz AH HAHAHA YOU ARE WISHING TO COME INSIDE AND PK HAHAHAHA! SWALOW YOUR DESIRES! I'M REALLY WORTHY MEN! I CAN'T LET YOU PK A SFA CHAMP very well skilled!! IT'S A MATTER OF DIGNITY! I TAKE SELF CARE MYself my IMAGE! I CAN't LET YOU KILL ME 5 TIMES MORE OR LESS THAT'S TOO MUCH! I'M EXPENSIVE TO FIND! my ass is very expensive!!! RYU CHAMPION IS DAMN EXPENSIVE! for ryu not for this game!
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: LAST POST!!!!!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 13:58:19

<----they can farm faster cause they have velocity maybe or something suspicious and I don't know! or even why focus on that!?! I can't I do have chance to meet here ppl complaining! too! soo don't take for granted that!!!
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 14:32:38

lol! Thx Dude. U make me spend ma hard days work laughin lol!
For the first time a met such..... unique person as u (edited 3 times, dont wanna make u cry again)
Aramis20 wrote:
<----they can farm faster cause they have velocity maybe or something suspicious and I don't know! or even why focus on that!?! I can't I do have chance to meet here ppl complaining! too! soo don't take for granted that!!!
All start with equal stuff, chanses. But they maybe more skilled then u? Maybe they can play without complainin, just stay cool and play, and take a pleasure no metter what?
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 15:08:03

Wanna advice how to start? Ok then... 1st, do not take a mage as main class if u wanna start normaly. I prefer to take Adv, Treasure Hunter, Rogue, Human Fighter, hmmm such a funny guy. He is on the 1st screen when u make a new char. Then make ur way thru farmin in Ivory or for example Ketra or Varka. Ketra orc outpost and Varka Silenos Stronghold i mean. Or PM me. I allwayz help newcomers with 100 GB. Enough to ench GMShop armor or weap to +100 even if it`s only 60% of sucsess enchant. Make a Dynasty or better Tallum heavy set, Dynasty dagger (or use newbie Infinity dagger, its equal to +80 S grade), Dynasty jewelz, dues +4 Con -4 Str, +4dex -4 Str, +1 dex - 1str, tattoo of soul (or PM me i`ll give u Epic tattoo if i have one) and when all this equip will be enchanted +100, go to the MoS area, and u`ll see how easy it become. Or u can also try DreadNought, Warlord, Human Warrior, Human fighter. Use Dynasty Pole for farmin by trainz, but be prepared to die... Cause if u gether too much mobs, u`ll die. Farm for Epic... Ench it +100 using Enchant Stones. If u will be lucky enough u`ll drop Epic weap in MoS. Get ur equip +100 and then u can go to Emerald for example... There u will easily farm for Crystal.... And dont forget to make a crystal quest... U can get it in Crystals Store.
And there u go! 3 dayz of hard work and u on! With Crystal stuff u can farm for wings, jewelz, hair, new weap. After all this done start farmin for Dragon set. 150K EA and u can take a quest. Cause while solvin it u`ll farm another 100K EA u`ll need to trade it.
Is it so hard?
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: ALREADY DID THAT! I GOT BORED OF WARRIORS AND WANTED TO TRY MYSTICS!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 1:43:06

"Wanna advice how to start? Ok then... 1st, do not take a mage as main class if u wanna start normaly. I prefer to take Adv, Treasure Hunter, Rogue, Human Fighter, hmmm such a funny guy. He is on the 1st screen when u make a new char. Then make ur way thru farmin in Ivory or for example Ketra or Varka. Ketra orc outpost and Varka Silenos "<------ I don't cry! I stopped crying at 14 years old! truely don't cry anymore! in fact I'm hard to cry! I resist! I'm strong after all! and what you mentioned I already did it back in other servers as well! too high rates servers become a FPS shooter with swords finally in the end so the accurate rate is 5000x and below, higher rates servers above from 5000x in the end, I'll have to admit it converts talking in game play as an FPS shooter due to many fallings and PK killings in that chase I prefer going to a FSP shooter game online than playing lineage to be killed of ONE shot! I have been on a server of 999999x from C6, totally a mess!! you couldn't breath there and you get killed in one second! so I flew away! so on until I got here! What I found here different from other servers are the lands! Dino Island is really hard to survive, when you want to hunt a mob of 80 or 85 to craft! due to the fact I understand when you are leveling you have to kill a superior mob if you want to recieve craft prizes! I DO understand after all the gameplay! if you are in level 20 you have to kill a 35 lvl mob to upgrade faster! It happens the same in low rate servers! I used to be in the same land until a friend of mine told me "dude if you want to level up faster, you should have to kill someone bigger than you"...I took agree and I sooner understand it! but here mobs of 80 lvl are like mini hulks or godzillas! I cant take them down! even with Newbie weapons! is strange! cause I have been on many servers specially of C6 interlude and Kamael! available for hunting in dino island with no problems!
here I tried Many times to do that with no results! and inferior mobs don't craft anymore! when you complete a third class is useless to hunt in an inferior area! where mobs are below your level! believe it if you have better expertise in Lineage 2 you probably know how this works! mobs under lvl 80 or 85 stop dropping adena and usefull items so in synthesis I started to feel like losing my time here! that's why I did this! and the whole matter about! And why am I don't have the right to try another server or even another role game such as WoWarcraft, Knights, Samurai Warriors or Guild Wars? you don't imagine how bored I was some months ago playing old games! I have the right to fed up from time to time and express it!
The introducing to the MMO world and ROLE games started as a friend suggestion, 2 years ago! I was fascinated with Warcraft 3 and Diablo, I do know warcraft is strategy game! but has epic appearence! Then I discovered DOTA and also enjoyed a lot game playing and learnt a lot! until the appearence of Lineage 2. My first low rate server was Phoenix, I think it is now called Zion or anything! Was for C4. Low rate x8x10x10! but what happened, I started to get boring there! I wanted to try every class in order to learn their skills, their gameplay also a strategical class for PVP. Sooner I discover, I found out Highrates are funnier to play but difficult too! due to other users! sometimes I takes me difficult to adapt, but does not mean I can't adapt! and If a can't here maybe in other I will do!
I have since I flew from low rate server, playing in many many high servers with normal skills until I found multiskills, and I got attracted so high that, whatever other users complaint, no attention I paid due to the cool fun I spent there! using every weapon with every guild! So you maybe figured out what happened on normal high rates skill server, I got bored! also It saves the ammount of starting class, over and over again. Its more interesting starting a mixing class, gives more motivation! than starting another stupid for getting kill every time he speaks! I also have had many PK during hunting, which I considere as an offense or inaccurate, or worst too overconfident, you don't have any difficulty asking a user to do PVP or DUEL, it's unnecesary making spend another user a bad time, I consider it a selfish attitude! Specially in the land you're farming or hunting. Those kind of users who want to swallow all the land by themselves and they don't let you upgrade to better stats for a descent PVP match, that caused me too much anger and envey in some way or another so I decided to stop playing about 8 months and try other things. Now I came back cause my anger and feelings calmed down! but I never expected this thing again, I thought I was going to have better luck than before. I starting to feel, I don't have luck yet maybe! Neutral Or I need to learn about! but maybe I'll signed up again on low rate and at the same time high just to adapt better! Maybe I'm prepared to play on low rates servers and I don't know yet! I haven't been on low since the first time! maybe I should also became familiar with lands and materials to build weapons then In low rate will be easier! but the thing I'll need to learn are the Quests of every lvl before changing class! I haven't discovered it yet and that's why I use high rates servers! to study about the Quests! materials and crystals are known now! I know what to get and which mob drop that! I mean blacksmith materials such as crystals, and stuff! Very Happy Sometimes I laguh myself beside all! I'm not a loser due to the fact I hate losing! Lose sucks! bad! I love winning! so I'm a winner enthusiast! also game enthusiast! not so genius! I say brilliant in other games! this is a new area for me so! it's undertsanding why you may laugh! cause maybe you played this kind of games highly than me! I will get on fit! I have hope in that! I won't loose my arms! Aramis will prevail!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: SHINKUUU HADOKEN RINGS THE BELL???? WELL I'M SFA CHAMP PLS STOP SPITING MY FACE   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 2:09:15

Epical movies caught my attraction to these games! My favourite movie from History, talking about real story is "The Last Samurai" with tom cruise! I love samurai suits and swords! In this chase Samurai Warriors will be suitable for my desires! Also like middle age war movies such as Joahn Of Arc! Braveheart!. From Imperia Rome I like Gladiator! I haven't seen 300 yet! Some told me it's crap movie! some denied! A game like this with historical class fighters no elfs or dark elfs,, I mean using real history will be awesome to play! online of course! but awesome! also some are requesting the cameback of sydicate games! franchises! such as Syndicate or Crusader series! playable online will be rocking balls! being a trooper and kill someone otherside of the world with a plasma rifle or a gun! Since I told you I'm fps enthusiast too! haveing expertise in them! average skills not a Military Mayor! but I could say I have my skills and Have had my moments and still having very good skills in military games! but using firing weapons! Swat, COD, Battlefield and other! I like those games and as a Descent game champ! EVE will be awesome to try! A military spaceship online will rock too! Having cool expertise in those games such as Wing Commander and others, Descent Freespace! I enjoy them beside they have passed out of fashion! EVE will rock! I saw many screenshots of it and looks cool! Unfortunatelly a fighting or streetfighting game online doesn't exist yet it would be awesome using RYU and making a match with another user! cool due to the fact I have expertised in fighting games! Knocking a noob with a "Shinkuu Hadoken"- what a beauty or a "Shun Gouku Satsu" evil intent from" "Akuma" but online Twisted Evil that would be fun and awesome!!! I'm really dangerous with Akuma! Twisted Evil I mean it! truely dangerous! Twisted Evil "mmmm...messtastu""...
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: MY BACKGORUND GAMEPLAY IS EXPENSIVE DUDE!! I'M NOT THE ONLY EGOCENTRIC HERE!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 2:44:56

1st edition, not 2003 or more, cause it seems to me its gonna be too hard for ur PC Very Happy U choose the map and rullz. If i loose i`ll give u all ma stuff on this server, i`m not scared of startin from the begginin. There is what to fight for. Dragon set +100, Dragon weap +100, Crystal set +100, wings and other stuff. But, IF U LOOSE, u`ll shut a fuck up for ever, and give at least 100 votes for the server! We make a deal?<------ I told you and tel you! I'm a Crusader fan! rings the bell???? Many friends put me a nick it's "Captain" like silencer but not for fun due to my skill in fps! you maybe kill me first matches but! don't speak for granted a whole match war won't win at all! And it's due to the fact that the Red silencer beloved classic game ever, has no fear to anyone! so as a Silencer (idiomatic speaking) do you think I'm afraid to you? don't underestimate me! I don't underestimate you! but you're indeed doing it to me! so do not do it and avoid to be embarrassed! If I lose I'll take it with coolness cause I had had my moments and If I'm oxidated maybe it's time to stop playing games! but I guarantee I have good skills! many people tells me I am like a trooper or something! Like I play!
And no I'm not the only one EGOCENTRIC HERE many people here attacked me as an EGO attitude and is irrelevant to speak about that! so I don't focus in that anymore! but I would like my times and background gameplay to worth something you know! not 5 cents or less! no no!
Remember this game????
Crusader: No Remorse and No Regret??? these were absolutelly difficult games ever backin 1995 and 1996. I dear to tell more difficult than these! I know it's old and have passed of fashion but as a classic I think it is always in fashion! there are such too cool! I still running them In DOSBOX and have a wonderful memories! I now play it in "Loose Cannon difficulty" but to tell you the truth I don't have the dear to play them In " No Regret" hahaha I tried but I got kill in the first mission! I can't survive with that difficulty!
Descent I: 360º degrees rotation spaceship from Parallax and Interplay! ( the respectful and lovelly interplay) I hope came back this year and next! I think they will realese a Descent 4( that will be so awesome to have again). In descent 1 you have to memorized the exits of mines! and many times I got killed inside a mine! Very Happy Losing all my weapons so many times! in this first sequel there is no guidebot!. In Descent 2 well things changed! was awesome to play them! amazing memories! and Descent 3 it still being a nice classic to be played from time to time! I love the Black Shark missile! this is deadly! the implotion of a death star attracts every robot and blow up in pieces! but be careful you could blow yourself with them Very Happy ! Earthshaker in D2 are awesome too! shaking mines! hahah! those where really deadly against a wall! I do still have my original games from Descent, Crusader, Time Commando and Descent Freespace (original ones!) in cd! Time commando! aah what a classic! I always played it never got tired! Adeline game software and the respectful Activision-Blizzard too. Activision had made cool games too, starting from Quake, till Call Of Duty! Blizzard too due they're the same enterprise! Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft, also WoW I actually right now downloading it! I saw many screenshots and its cool game!
If anyone spits Blizzard is a dickhead for me and no comments and egocentric critics will affect on me! In my opinion, if someone hates blizzard I consider him an idiot! and if you hate diablo you too could go to...blabla! (you now the word with "H") Blizzard is the story of rol games beginning! Diablo proves it!!!! Twisted Evil so you better wash your mouth before spitting such cool classic franchise Razz ! I finnished Diablo 1 so many times! and I still think it's great!!!! Very Happy Also DOTA!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: HERE ARE THE ENTERPRISES I KNOW   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 3:05:45

Enterprises known:
- Capcom (rocks balls) Twisted Evil
- SNK (tooo!, KOF and METAL SLUG, cool games)
- EA tooo! (well if someone spits EA is a dumb or better a sick idiot pathethic loser) many cool games did ea
- Interplay ( if this enterprise is spitted by someone here, I'll do have the right to think is below 2nd grade of primary school) many nintendo games where launched by this jewell enterprise!!
- 3D Realms (aaah this put tears to my eyes, DUKIE NUKEM, DUKE ROCKS, and TVelocity) duke nukem forever will comeback!!!
- Eidos Interactive ( it's a good enterprise, Tomb Raider deserves credits you know, and also Commandos and Praetorians)
- Maxis ( the mentor of SimCity, many make fun of these jewells but they are jewell games, i don't give a shit if someone makes fun of The Sims)
- Activision- Blizzard ( well I mentioned above, still thinking if someone spits them is a dickhead)
- NC SOFT (well it's good enterprise, I like Lineage 2, haven't tried Guild Wars yet)
- Infrogrames (ALONE IN THE DARK ROCKS also as a Resident Evil Lover and Silent Hill lover!!!)
- Epic Games (this is the mentor of the classic Jazz Jack Rabbit, a green platform rabbit with a blasting weapon!!! Twisted Evil really cool, Jazz 3d was suspended Sad , hard luck would have been awesome) but you know what??? the creators of Gears of War are the same from this game Shocked . Awesome! Very Happy
- i don't remember the name of the enterprise from Worms Armageddon these games where funnier! Very Happy I love Worms!!! awesome!!!

- Sierra Online and Valve ( the mentors of Half Life, Counter Strike and Swat close quarter police tactics!!! always enjoyed playing and still)
- Microsoft ( Aoe is the only I played and have been always funny, I haven't tried AOE 3 many people say is crap!)

- Well these are from consoles: SEGA, NINTENDO; PSTATION, GAMECUBE, XBOX AND DREAMCAST.

- the jewell of all is MAME32 ( ARCADE GAMES rock balls men, they indeed do!, MKombat, Street Fight, Tekken, etc etc) totally awesome!
So do I have the empty brain or what? You can't imagine how many games passed between these eyes???! Very Happy Cool .
So no effects again on spitting personal tastes at all! pals! why would I have the desire to take my own life out???! I'm confortable with who I am and what I am! no need to! I'm going to regret all I did just for 1 game having played 5 billions? no price! Evil or Very Mad NO WAY!
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: YOU'RE TALKING ALSO WITH A QUEEN FAN   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 6:57:34

And beside all you're talking to a QUEEN fan, that's Q-U-E-E-N: Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon!!!! I listen Queen since 7 years old! 17 years now! I collected all their cds and vids and all stuffs! So there's the prove I'm not so stupid as you might think! Could maybe suck at Linage 2 but I DO have excellent taste In MUSIC:

Twisted Evil "So do you think you can stone me and spiiit myyyyyyyyyy eeeeeeeeeeeeyyyeeeeeeeeee...." "So do you think you can love me and live me to diiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee" "...uoooooooh baby can't do this to me baby..." "just gotta get out just gotta get outta heeeereeeeeeee..." Twisted Evil

Also ROCK collector in all his levels: ROCK, HEAVY ROCK, POWER METAL AND ETC.
Retro music lover! cool taste! so stop spitting my eye pls!!!! wwhoaa you didn't expect to meet a Queenfan playing lineage2 did you??? what other ppl will think about "Queenmaniac2008" <------ that's my nickname in youtube check If I'm stupid or not??? <---- go ahead check my own custom Queen videos every month Twisted Evil they rock!!!! and are brilliant!!!
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 8:20:24

Aramis20 wrote:
I DO understand after all the gameplay! if you are in level 20 you have to kill a 35 lvl mob to upgrade faster! It happens the same in low rate servers! I used to be in the same land until a friend of mine told me "dude if you want to level up faster, you should have to kill someone bigger than you"...I took agree and I sooner understand it! but here mobs of 80 lvl are like mini hulks or godzillas! I cant take them down! even with Newbie weapons! is strange! cause I have been on many servers specially of C6 interlude and Kamael! available for hunting in dino island with no problems!
Have u ever tried this? Visit any low rates server, and u`ll see that this way of farmin exp and Adenas is one of the most expensive and STUPID one!!!! Cause u`ll spend lots of time, SS, heling potions to kill mob bigger than u. And this is not a fact that u`ll be able to do this! Probably u`ll die in 2 secs. So, ma suggestion to u... If u wanna learn how to play, if u wanna know what dex, int, men means... If u wanna get what does it means Party farmin... If u wanna understand how nesecary are the MAIN part of the game - quests... If u wanna see how is it hard to kill raids, when ur Pdef, Patack, Matack is lower then 1k... If u never saw PK raids, if never been on sieges with +300 ppl in it... If u never tried to farm alone without MP scrollz, MP potions... If u never tried to enchant hardly crafted Sword of Miracles A-grade on +5 when safe ench is +3 and after it only 75% of sucsess enchantment... If u never tried to pass thru TOI`s floors, asspecialy 5-12 with not enchanted equipment and full buff... If u never solved quest for Sub class, Nobless or 3rd ocupation... If u never craft A grade items with 60% sucsess craft recipes... If u never spoil parts for craftin... If u never saw what it realy means PK, when the best farmin area belongs to 1 clan (TOI, LoA) and any intruder punished with moment Sagitarius stan and couple crits for 3k, if u never made trainz with TH for usin fake death and kill ur enemies... If u never LVLin up from 60 lvl to 78, when exp goes lower and lower (from 0,6% to 0,01% for high lvl mob) U will never know what this game trully is. So try this 1st, just for curosity. And when u`ll pass thru all of it u will understand the whole beauty of this game. PvP servers are for players who just wanna relax... Who made their hard way thru this game... Who know much more bout it then anyone... Then u can talk bout wrong things and etc...
So better for u to start ur way thru Lineage from low rates
Back to top Go down
jankee
Heir
Heir
jankee

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 12:01:05

This is fuck it with multi clas Mad all will be mage/tank/healer/sumonner - big defs , heal + 45 seconds celestial, mage with auraflash and big power,sumonner for big cast......
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 13:04:45

That`s what i`m talkin about
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: GUYS LET ME DEFEND MY TASTES AS YOU DEFEND YOURS!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 21:43:21

Have u ever tried this? Visit any low rates server, and u`ll see that this way of farmin exp and Adenas is one of the most expensive and STUPID one!!!! Cause u`ll spend lots of time, SS, heling potions to kill mob bigger than u. And this is not a fact that u`ll be able to do this! Probably u`ll die in 2 secs. So, ma suggestion to u... If u wanna learn how to play, if u wanna know what dex, int, men means... If u wanna get what does it means Party farmin... If u wanna understand how nesecary are the MAIN part of the game - quests... If u wanna see how is it hard to kill raids, when ur Pdef, Patack, Matack is lower then 1k... If u never saw PK raids, if never been on sieges with +300 ppl in it... If u never <----- I already tried that too I have been 2 months on Phoenix C4 server last year! I had a KNight and I end the whole journy fed up you know! do you have the feeling I don't know about gameplay I always trying suits and armors and payin attention to the stats! ALWAYS, my stats here are below 10000! I told you! with those stats! why bother in doing pvp to be falling again and again! do you read what I type or not? check all threads! and Why I mentioned I am a Queen fan! due to the fact that I hate spitting in my face with no crying! I don't CRY at all! I can't even cry for emotion! look how tough guy I am! If I feel something I swallow it like a man I am and I face it that's all! and If I have to end embarrased that's common! the first time I lost in Street Fight when I was a kid I cried for days! then I got acostum! And know I'm a champ! I learnt gameplay from every single game! Why wouldn't I don't have the hope or even the luck to learn this the same back then??? this kind of treatment I already passed when I was trying those games I mentioned and I did a good playing! in the end! so finally I will learn how the gamplay works in his totally! so from now on control all your ego! first autoanalise yourself and then critize! And I don't need psycotherapy at all! I already have had therapy cause my parents are divorced! Long ago when I was a child I always had therapy! so why bother in that or focus if I'm sick or not! A dude here suggested to suicide??? for what???? a bounch of frames and effects??? it has no price! and even the easy solution doesn't solve any problem double speaking in real life and in game life! the most thing irritated me is telling me my brain is empty! well for a dude to suggest to suicide for a game I CONSIDER him like a baloon head with gas! only! no brain! no nothing! And if this game is a challenge to newbies and egocentric people! then simple games are against or challenging to eceptic people or big talking! If you can't understand a gameplay from a simple game then you should quit playing and what for! For winning you first have to lose! but in that order not always losing and losing! is a matter of self love and dignity! no one wants to lose anything as I do. I offered many times PVP for trading that's a fair trade, you kill me or not i pay a minimal regard to keep friendly atmosphere! not all people like to be free killing or a free exp target! at all! I have seen many egocentric during gameplay here who think the masters of universe! but not always have to be a god with white weapons and arrows! there is a time where you have to learn how to use a rifle or a gun! or how to engage enemy in a millitary field! you can't attack face to face to a cannon1 it will blow your silly ass! you have to use your stealth tactics or millitary commandos tactics to approach enemy! I'm really good talking down bunkers and machine guns! also sniping! you have to be wide in gameplay I can talk cause I have a wide taste! no matter if I for now don't play good enough to lineage 2! there are many games in MMORPG or rol games! I told you: WOWARCRAFT, KNIGHTS, SAMURAI WARRIORS I do told you that I like Japanese history weapons and Samurais! there are my favourite class! As a japanese story appretiator and enthusiast I do like Karate fighting games or Street Fight! With many friends of mine we where discussing the posibility to start playing WOW due to many arguments spreaded there about the no lag problems it has! the better skills you have! also the graphic environment is at least similar to Warcraft 3 but with more texturized models and all! We do are talking about a Blizzard game! and Diablo 3 still being on the making! this game will honestly ROCK BALLS! absoluty dudes! Diablo 3 and Warcraft best game ever! get over it Lineage 2 fans! it has his time! Sorry! but I have to admitt it! And I am a Linage 2 appretiator already and has discovered this! Many jackass tell that Diablo 3 sucks! and it's similar to the second one! no WAY! Go youtube and look for the trailers! and see them! it's amazing! I have a really long list of games to try on a txt document from the website mmorg and top 100! In them there are some FPS and some spacecraft games! I don't mind if there are some games out of fashion! as a retro music lover I do love retro games! so that's the conclusion! No problem on me I'll do whatever I do consider convinient for me! you are defending your place because you have fun with no multicasting servers ok you're in your own right but why am I not have the same right to defend what really in Lineage 2 and in the PC world gameplay that make me fun??? we have only one point similar here both we are defending our tastes! why you don't let me be in may own right??? if you still pulling I do have to think that you are a bounch of selfish!!! and I am in my own right after all on the whole threads and matter!!!
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: I LIKE THE THINGS AND FUN IN THE BIG WAY   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 21:47:31

My sign horoscope is Lion! LEO! 16 of August! so as a Lion I like the things and the funny in the big way! that's why I love multiskills server! I enjoy powerfull clas fighters! with chaotic skills! is funny! the casting spg is amazing none armour here on other servers gave me casting speed and p defense, also magic defense! I also tried puting symbols and there are useless! I used many DYES but what for?
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: I KNOW WHAT TO BUY, I DON'T BUY ANY GARBAGE IN FRONT MY FACE (SPEAKING IN GENERAL)   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 22:13:15

And in Hardware talking, not for extravagance, I buy the known peripherals I need! but I don't pick in the pc store every garbage I found! no! I do have the intelligence of what should I buy! My whole pc has the cards memory and everything from the best marks! or manufacturers! you know by now my gfx card is ATI (most powerful card no matter the model) If I could run lineage 2 with an ATI of 128 that is the big prove how powerful ATI gfcards are!!! Now I have an ATI 3450HD with 512MB PCIExpres per 16x and its one of the most powerful in his models! supports GPU and overclocking so good! well my mainboard is ASUS just like the chipset of my other GFX card! My procesor hey we're talking about an AMD 939 4000+ 64 bits it is powerful dudes! 2.4ghz I saw the minimal requirements in NC main page and my stats pc are on the recommended! unfortunately I'm in low in memory ram but that it solves lowing the game to the medium resolution or even the minimal! MY SOUND CARD IS CREATIVE SBLASTER LIVE 7.1 PCI HD (ONE OF THE BEST MODELS EVER BACK THERE IN 2004) AND IT STILL ROCKING ON GAMES! I HAVE EAX ENVIRONMENT AND 24 BIT SOUND!!! ALSO SURROUND! I CAN PLUG 7 SPEAKERS AND A SUBWOOFER! My two DVD drive are the best in manufacturing one LG goldstar and the other SONY! my hard disk is a Western digital I now is IDE and now is SATA fashion but it still being rocking balls you know. I know I'm at the back in pc's I have 80gbs of capacity but I still running programs with no problems! I DO actually have 2 mainbords saved there in my bedroom! One is an MSIKT600 with an AMD DURON of 1.6GHZ in a box and a MSI KT8NEO + AMD ATHLON 3200+ Socket 754 both up to selling! but I have some pity to do so! I do wanna save them they do work! so in the end I have a big feeling for Hardware oldies too! I save my parts from other pc's that do work with jealous Very Happy queen . May be I will sell the first mainboard with the AMD DURON 1600Mhz! what do you suggest? I don't like throwing hard to the garbage and hate that kind of people do that! Mad
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 23:46:34

man.. i really dont think ppl care enough to read that.. and i guess one of em is me ^^
anyway... dont even know why you care, but my suggestion is.. play and have fun(ignore ppl that annoy you..) or dont play... again i really dont think anyone cares.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers!   A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Suggestion! Multi skills are missing! I miss badly this servers!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network-
Jump to: