Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here

Go down 
4 posters

Any Sugestion?
More Epic Adena Drop, Hard Quests Like Now...
U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here Vote_lcap67%U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Leave All like now...(Non-Stop Farming)
U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here Vote_lcap17%U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Same Epic Adena Drop But Lower Prices At Armors
U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here Vote_lcap16%U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Jess
Vagabond
Vagabond
Jess

U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here Empty
PostSubject: U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here   U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug - 22:56:07

Well i make this forum since i see that everyone spend all the time Farming and Farming and Farming and Farming and Farming and Farming and Farming and Farming and Farming... And Dont do nothing else... U See only few ppl pvping when this is suposed to be a PvP Server...

some ppl just see that they must spend very much time farming and leave the server...

this is a very great server... No Donators Players (with overpowered items Strongers that no Donator Players) many custom items... MANY auto events... the quest system are good in my opinion... makes u to work hard for ur items... but u have to farm too much... and that is just boring...

Hope The ppl vote... And then Wizzi take part on this and do something...
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here   U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 13:58:59

wish ppl would get their info straight before they decide on making something like this..

50-100ea=1mob=under a minute
50k-100kea=1kmobs=16-20hours

at which point most ppl have crystal armor.. then it looks like this

1mob=10-20seconds

with my Storm Screamer

20-50mobs in 40 seconds...

2k-5k with 50% offset in 40seconds once you have crystal armor?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sealed Dragon... 250k ea and weapon 200k.. so thats what 450kea, which with farming classes means about 100 trains.. so i added the crafting thingy(ty magok ^^), which makes you farm at least 2500 mobs... so you can be done with the recipe while farming for ea.... and believe me it took only a night for first player to get it..

now when next set comes out.. it will be based on pvp kills between sealed dragon armor owners.. so i guess your wish comes true.. but seriously.. lowering ea lol? also.. yes its a pvp server, but ppl can even get bored at pvp servers..
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here   U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 15:33:41

Dump...
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here   U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 17:54:33

Wizzi... May be it`s possible to add Some Quests for EA? It will make farmin process not so hard and borin
For ex... Newcomers quest -25k EA
Epic owners 100K ea
Crys and Drag owners 250K ea
Let them be equel in time for solve with farmin this amount of EA. But it`s goin to be more interestin.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here   U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 18:08:15

hehe? :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here   U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 21:00:29

Kashern wrote:
Dump...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here   U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U Like/Hate Farm...? Come Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network-
Jump to: