Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cant be logged

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kovciu
Vagabond
Vagabond

cant be logged Empty
PostSubject: cant be logged   cant be logged Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug - 18:50:52

Hi all. I obtain errors all the time. I try to
install with already again l2 and patch but error obtains after
election of form all the time.
Back to top Go down
Aramos20

cant be logged Empty
PostSubject: Bugs, Bugs and more bugs   cant be logged Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 12:31:39

I have the same problem I can't use Lina Inverse Dark, I don't know why, but If this weekend still having trouble I will do leave server! I saw many places better than this and newbies are treat with more considering than here! Newbies are new users learn! that! Mad . Fix all bugs please! and read complaints ingame and outside game! Threads! that costs votes! And people move out to low rates or another server as well! I have been trying to access my class fighters I have 4 already and I couldn't play fully flesh the whole week! My pc got broken last friday with some of your bugs! I DO have to blame also this! Now I upgrade my pc! and still having problems! so in resuming I'm not wrong! The problem starts from you! so I'll expect treat us respectfully!
So from now on 3 days more is your opportiunity!
Damn! I missed multiskills servers a lot!!! Sad Had better balance! And more defense!!! I love multicasting!
Back to top Go down
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

cant be logged Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant be logged   cant be logged Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 12:56:01

Aramos20 wrote:
I have the same problem I can't use Lina Inverse Dark, I don't know why, but If this weekend still having trouble I will do leave server! I saw many places better than this and newbies are treat with more considering than here! Newbies are new users learn! that! Mad . Fix all bugs please! and read complaints ingame and outside game! Threads! that costs votes! And people move out to low rates or another server as well! I have been trying to access my class fighters I have 4 already and I couldn't play fully flesh the whole week! My pc got broken last friday with some of your bugs! I DO have to blame also this! Now I upgrade my pc! and still having problems! so in resuming I'm not wrong! The problem starts from you! so I'll expect treat us respectfully!
Damn! I missed multiskills servers a lot!!! Sad Had better balance! And more defense!!! I love multicasting!

lol???

Quote :
My pc got broken last friday with some of your bugs! I DO have to blame also this!
server's bugs broke your pc??? its like i hear a 5 years old kid that kicked his pc and then blame lineage server because doesn't know a shit, you are the first guy that says OUR buugs broke your pc and that sounds like bullshits...
u blame us??? wtf dude?? blame your empty head better maybe it will buy some brain....

Quote :
Now I upgrade my pc! and still having problems! so in resuming I'm not wrong!
upgrade?? u mean from windows 95 u went to windows NT?? or maybe from 1GHz CPU went up to 1.2GHz???
and... YES U ARE WRONG!!! NONE SERVER BUG can fuck up a pc, and do u know why??? server's bugs are one side bugs (that mean effects only server and worst case scenario your client, Lineage II game)

Quote :
The problem starts from you!
no, it starts from your brain ^_^

Quote :
so I'll expect treat us respectfully!
with the crap u said u should be happy i didn't erase your post

This is the most STUPID post i have ever seen for the last 5 years!!!!
WELL DONE!!!

ps. sorry wizzi for all this flames but reading all this craps i couldn't resist....
Back to top Go down
http://magok.sama.youaremighty.com/
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

cant be logged Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant be logged   cant be logged Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 16:52:25

our patch cant affect your os... unless l2 does..

and i think what magok is trying to say is... youll be treated with the respect you deserve.. and as fare as i know thats how human communication works.. unless ofc you have attitute problems or whatever problems.. in which case i think my signature makes sense ^^
we host this server for ppl that are willing to play here and well.. if you dont like it.. theres plenty of others.. so idk wheres the confusion, but somehow you seem to think we have a problem running things the way we do...
so.. i could ask you why you think newbies arent listened to, or that we have bugs? lol.. but i guess i dont really need it.. anyway you might.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Aramis20

cant be logged Empty
PostSubject: cant be logged   cant be logged Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 22:19:19

Read please my new posts and you'll realized my brain is not empty at all! fellers! I leave the shorcuts here!:

A GUY A WEEK AGO CALLED ME BOT! DURING A PVP OR DUEL! DUE TO MY HEALTH HP REBUFFING! IT IS NOT A BOT! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HACKING LANGUAGE! I READ ABOUT THIS PROGRAMS IN OTHER FORUMS BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THEM OR READ THEM SO DONT MISUNDERSTAND THE FACTS!

I WAS IN MONASTERY OF SILENCES! TRYING TO KILL AN 80LVL MOB FOR SOME EA! YOU SEE! I LOST MANY WEAPONS WITH NORMAL SCROLLS! I MOVED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ROOM WHERE THE BUFFER, ORC AND KAT WHERE! AND SUDDENLY THE MOB NEAR THERE STARTED TO ATTACK SO AS A REFLECT I CLICKED QUICKLY BUFFER AND HEALED. SOONER BY ACCIDENT I DISCOVERED A STRATEGY TO HEAL FAST USING MY INV ADENA AND SAVE MANY EA! I TOLD OTHER USERS TO SHARE! IF I WERE SELFISH I WOULDN'T HAVE SPREADED MY TRICK AT ALL! BUT I DID IT! SO THERE! A GUY INSITED IN DUEL IN A FORBIDDEN PVP AREA AND I USED THTE TRICK AGAINST HIM! AND HE CALLED ME BOT! BUT THE SENTRY KILLED HIM FOR ATTACKING THERE! SO IF HE HAS REPORTED TO A GM AND MY CLASS FIGHTERS ARE IN PRISIONED OR LIMITED IN SOMEWAY HOW TRY TO REALES THEM FREE! DUE TO A MISUNDERTSANDING, I HAVE ALREADY EXPLAINED DURING THE GAME HOW DID I DISCOVER THIS! BELIEVE ME WAS BY ACCIDENT SO IT IS A STRATEGY NOT A HACK PROGRAM! I KNOW IT ISN'T A STRATEGY GAME BUT IT IS NECESARY SOMEWAY OR ANOTHER MANAGING A WAY TO SAVE EA OR CRAFTING PLANS! I HATE TO SELL MY POINTS PVP ALL THE TIME! I DO WANT TO WIN MY THINGS HONESTLY! WHY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE MY TRICK? JUST DUE A SUCKER WHO TAUGHT I WAS HACKING! HE IS THE ONE WHO HAS THE EMPTY BRAIN AT ALL!! Mad Laughing (this is one)

and the second one has my other pc details and newer PC details! so take your time and analise If I don't have brain or I do! Understand my mud please! do not discriminate anymore cause this is the number 5 billion game I played!:

<table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><tr><td colSpan=2>Really? ok let me say what pc I have now and you may discussed If I have my brain empty:
NOW PC:
Processor: AMD ATHLON 4000+ 2.4GHZ
MEMORY: 512MB ( STILL WORKS WITH)
GFX CARD: ATI SAPPHIRE 512MB DDR2 PCIEX 16
SOUNDCARD: SBLASTER LIVE 7.1 HD PCI
HARD DRIVE: 80GBS IDE ATA 133
MONITOR: SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER 551V 15"
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS A8N-SLI DELUXE

A WEEK PC I HAD:
PROCESOR: AMD SOCKET 754 3200+ 2.2GHZ
SAME MEMORY
GFX CARD: 128MB ASUS RADEON 9600E AGP 8X
SAME SOUND CARD
SAME OS
2 IDE DVD I STILL USING
MOTHERBOARD. MSI K8T-NEO V
BOTH CPU I ARMED MYSELF WITH MY OWN KNOWLEDGE AND BRAIN SO THAT PROVES IT IS NOT EMPTY. MY GFX CARD BROKE UP WHILE ATTEMPTING TO LOG IN 3 TIMES LAST FRIDAY SO I WENT MAD, YOU HAVE SOME GUILT OR CHOICES. NOW I'M GONNA ADD 1GB OF RAM TO MY NEW PC AND IF I STILL HAVING TROUBLES THATS UP TO YOU NOT ME. DON'T CRITIZE Me ABOUT MY INTELLIGENCE 'CAUSE I KNOW WHAT TO BUY AND WHAT I SHOULDN'T, NOT DUE TO STRAVAGANCE, IS FOR INTELLIGENCE AS WELL. SO IN RESUMING I BET YOU EITHER HAD BRAIN TO SPIT SOMEONE IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD, THAT'S REALLY IMPOLITE OF YOU, DON'T CRITIZE OUR COUNTRY THEN, IF I REPRESENT MINE, YOU'RE NOT ONLY REPRESENTING YOURS ALSO REPRESENTING A FRIENDLY SERVER OF NC GAME. I HOPE TO RECIEVE AN APPOLOGYSE SOON CAUSE I HAVE INTENTIONS TO DO THIS PUBLIC. I READ LAST YEAR AN ACCIDENT ABOUT THIS GAME AND IM TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH FIGHTING JUST FOR A SILLY GAME. BUT TRY TO IMPROVE THINGS AS WELL. BE WARE OF YOUR RACISM 'CAUSE YOUR STILL BEING AS IMPERFECT AS US!

Beside this I have played 5 billions of games better than this, and harder, I play strategy games from Blizzard and many others, I also have a huge expertise in FPS shooter games since Doom, Quake and Crusader era. I also have an enormus expertise in Fighting games such as MK, SFA and all its sequels, and also King of Fighters as well. Also Played RPG Flight simulator games too and now I wanted to try something different in MMORG, playing MMO games, I started with Diablo 4 years ago and in 1995 I had finished the game 5 hundred millions of time. I have 24 years old and I don't blame myself for playing games, isn't just for fun I do due to my feelings to 3d Modelling and also Programming. So it is imperative that you save your words and treat me with the respect I deserve as playable background I carry, if you don't do it I DO have the right to think all you have the EMPTY brain you mentioned. I may started lineage 1 year and a half and need more expertise but doesn't mean I'm crap in other games!!! So you betcha!!! I give you an opportiunity to you to treat me with the respect I deserve! You are talking to a Game Master Here! Appretiator of graphics! And I actually appreciating Lineage graphics as well!!! be more thankfull! Why would think the game creator?
If Smile Surprised Lineage 2 has the freedom of creating your own story, I think you have to have expertise descifrating a linear or existing story first and then critize!. Cool Plz appoloryze! to me and I will to you!
</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table height=18 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=18 border=0><tr><td vAlign=center noWrap>
</TD>
<td> </TD>
<td vAlign=top noWrap>

</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><tr><td width="9%"></TD>
<td noWrap align=middle>
BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Why wouldn't I have not the right to try something new in games! I'm a little tired of old games now!
I'm investing a lot in Lineage2!
Some users in server have not behave! I do Have with 24 years old! I'm not perfect but doesn't mean I'm crap! If you think it is too long thread go directly to them separatelly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cant be logged Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant be logged   cant be logged Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cant be logged
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network-
Jump to: