Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crothar2
Vagabond
Vagabond

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: suggestion   suggestion Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug - 10:01:47

I would like to propose a suggestion
Because im not sure is it possible to make i ask
Is it possible to increase max level cap?

If so heres my suggestion:
Increase max level cap and add some custom skills for the new levels or/and add skills from levels 80-85
if its possible to make i can post some skills suggestion

this thread is opened for discussion
(sorry for double thread please delete the other one)
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug - 21:54:14

its possible.. but way too many systems depend on 85 being last level.. so i dont think changing this is a good idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
crothar2
Vagabond
Vagabond

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug - 23:24:59

wizzi wrote:
its possible.. but way too many systems depend on 85 being last level.. so i dont think changing this is a good idea
and how bout adding custom skills? i got some rly nice ideas(mainly support clasess but ;] )
Back to top Go down
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug - 23:43:09

i think we need class balance and then we can think about adding more skills or something....
Back to top Go down
http://magok.sama.youaremighty.com/
crothar2
Vagabond
Vagabond

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 7:47:09

MagokDeSpell wrote:
i think we need class balance and then we can think about adding more skills or something....
l2 isnt about class balance but im thinking about making support classes pvp playable
Back to top Go down
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 8:24:42

crothar2 wrote:
l2 isnt about class balance but im thinking about making support classes pvp playable
lol?
if u can't balance the pvp classes how on hell u can add attack skills to support classes, and hell think a cadrinal with CS and an attack skill powerfull like sh's, omg get serius this would be the bigger failure ever
Back to top Go down
http://magok.sama.youaremighty.com/
crothar2
Vagabond
Vagabond

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 14:58:06

MagokDeSpell wrote:
crothar2 wrote:
lol?
if u can't balance the pvp classes how on hell u can add attack skills to support classes, and hell think a cadrinal with CS and an attack skill powerfull like sh's, omg get serius this would be the bigger failure ever
i didnt talk about adding something like nukes to healer classes
for example se could get skill like
'zombify'
when used on target for short amount of time healing does damage
in mass pvp or in normal pvp it means that the player who is being healed is getting damage, he is simply turned into a zombie ofc the skill duration and the effect can be discussed
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 15:05:07

Healers have their own job to do. I think they dont need non else. Or it can break all the balance. It`s a lill sad that only Cardinals can be usefull, but it`s PVP, so no need to change.
But the main idea bout zombify is realy cool. But also it can break balance. If supports classes will have this skill they can become useless too. Imagin 2 parties with Se in both of them. And? Offc they will use zombify on enemies. And after that they will be useless and even dangerous for the rest of party. lol!
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 16:19:14

atm biggest problems i think is for tanks.. i mean mages always had it almost if not all... and now with agumentations lol..
anyway daggers are ok.. maybe slight changes.. while titans for instance should have 3x the hp.. not 1/3 more :/
its like my godlike ss almost has more hp than titan with crystal lawl.. and idk if none plays archers cuz all play mages? or they really suck.. havent been testing that yet..
also i think 30seconds for mute skills such as para/silence/sleep... is way to much.. i mean in that time you almost always die.. so its just a gamble.. who anchors first, anyway this will probably get nerfed..

theres probably allot of this small stuff l2j looked threw.. and well just have to fix it class by class..

anyway... every class wont be best in pvp.. thats really impossible cuz l2 is about chances and different tactics.. i mean how can one balance runners against idk.. anchor lol ^^, acording to nc simple... you put a titan in between >.>

so..... well divide classes into pvp styles and start balancing those.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 17:55:34

Archers have no chances against Mage. It`s seems to be nonsence. Against daggers it`s fair, cause it seems to me that daggers are chars of luck, talkin bout lethal strike. But plz dont make archers stun 100% sucsess. It gona break all. Bout tanks and DD as Titans, Warlords, Gladiators, Khavatary they realy have no chances. But it`s dependes on players skillz. Cause i can surely say that 1 Cardinal 1 dagger and 1 Tank (Pal for example) can break a party of 5-7 mages DDs with Cardinal. Tested. Yep it`s hard but possible. Sad that in 1 on 1 contest tank probably will get anchor or Lethal strike. But u remeber when tanks had big reflect, plz dont do it again suggestion 222534 Cause it was very funny to suicide in fight with tank suggestion 222534
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggestion
Page 1 of 1