Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

different augument bugs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
DwarfVadeR

different augument bugs Empty
PostSubject: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul - 20:06:11

1. most important to me is that i couldnt augument the epic fists, dunno about crystal fist cuz i not own em.
2. chance auguments not seem to work correctly they appear as active skills.
3. the augument battlemight seem to give no, or low bonus. usually it should be higher bonus than might lvl 10, but only applied at pvp.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul - 1:00:18

well i fixed fists.. and skills are how they are in all privates, so well always have same as others.. ofc if i wont make some new system again.. but for now i guess this is all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
DwarfVadeR

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul - 18:41:34

wizzi wrote:
well i fixed fists.. and skills are how they are in all privates, so well always have same as others.. ofc if i wont make some new system again.. but for now i guess this is all there is to it.
in case of the chance auguments u r right its a problem that mostly all l2j servers have, only a few gm teams was able/willed to work on it by themselfes.
About the battlemight thingy it seems to be a problem at this server, at other l2j servers it was kinda nice.

well done with the fists, seem to work fine now.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul - 22:25:08

no man... its liek empower for instance.. or madusa... you got like 6-9 or even more different skills... so yu can get lets say empower patk +20 something... or +167 lol..... or idk 13,2% matk on some other ive seen.. :/
Back to top Go down
xtech
Knight
Knight
xtech

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul - 11:32:15

wizzi i didn't see any bufs ....
Back to top Go down
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
DwarfVadeR

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul - 11:57:03

wizzi wrote:
no man... its liek empower for instance.. or madusa... you got like 6-9 or even more different skills... so yu can get lets say empower patk +20 something... or +167 lol..... or idk 13,2% matk on some other ive seen.. :/

got no clue wut ya tryin to say ^^

about the factu cant change the effects of auguments: i can imagine since i runnin ma own l2j server at home for testings, at wich i had no prob to modify augument skills effects, delete/disable skills or just change em.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 13:34:19

DwarfVadeR wrote:

about the factu cant change the effects of auguments: i can imagine since i runnin ma own l2j server at home for testings, at wich i had no prob to modify augument skills effects, delete/disable skills or just change em.

when was that a fact?

also.... ok you got a l2j and set it up in few mins gj... and this goes for most of you ppl(like illusion >.<).. dont bragg.. make some work instead and then do the smart posts thing.. i wish things would work like this lol.. cuz if you wanna go this way.. i have some killer ideas how to change the world etc.. oh and theres just one problem.. your gonna do it?
Back to top Go down
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
DwarfVadeR

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 13:59:33

wizzi wrote:
DwarfVadeR wrote:

when was that a fact?

also.... ok you got a l2j and set it up in few mins gj... and this goes for most of you ppl(like illusion >.<).. dont bragg.. make some work instead and then do the smart posts thing.. i wish things would work like this lol.. cuz if you wanna go this way.. i have some killer ideas how to change the world etc.. oh and theres just one problem.. your gonna do it?

lolen wizzi is all i can say bout this. u said u cant change them, wich means u think/thought, or made me believe u do, that it is a fact, wich isnt true. ur answer anyhow gotten a lil out of context, seems like u feel kinda offendet these days. i rly dunno why cuz sum ppl here triein to prevent requent feedback on server stability/bugs/glitches. than u come out with things " i have great ideas to change the world", gratz. to the point u said make some work instead of posting: i think u mixed summin up we are not gm/admin neither any other kind of staff member, we can only tell ya guys whats goin on and hope ya change it. even if i would want to do some "work" i wouldnt be able to help here anyghow since i not have access. if i had u would have seen a lot of mobs/skills already changed.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 15:45:39

you dont need access to server box.. as you said you have files... and when did i said you cant change skills? only thing i was talking about changing was when illusion was smart about come lethals or something..... and its when i said chances are hardcoded..(i expect you dont know what that is..... so lets say gs parses all the xmls and knows some err types of skills... and since some types.. like idk.. decoy arent used on allot of different ways... they do not have enough handlers to manipulate properly...), but augmentatiosn arent a problem really... as i see it since c4 it all just went down hill.. and only way id say balance is possible is to go fix chars class by class... and test skills with best eq... then maybe even add some to make chances almost same... and ive said it so many times by now.. that takes weeks and does not interest me at all..(even admins that love l2 and have few accs to be ingame and pk.. havent done it..)

and im getting annoyed cuz all most of you ppl do is complain.. and talk about fixes like its a 5min job... so i ask are you gonna do it? and with the "i have great ideas to change the world".. i meant just that..... all have ideas, now who actually takes time and works on something.. and after that listen to constant things... doesnt matter the forums or pms.. or even msn >.<

seriously.. i dont think theres 1 person ive meet in all this time.. that would last more than a week as an admin.. you ppl realize im the kind of person that laughs at anger.. and in half year i got to a point when im even annoyed by bloody :/
Back to top Go down
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
DwarfVadeR

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 15:50:35

wizzi wrote:
you dont need access to server box.. as you said you have files... and when did i said you cant change skills? only thing i was talking about changing was when illusion was smart about come lethals or something..... and its when i said chances are hardcoded..(i expect you dont know what that is..... so lets say gs parses all the xmls and knows some err types of skills... and since some types.. like idk.. decoy arent used on allot of different ways... they do not have enough handlers to manipulate properly...), but augmentatiosn arent a problem really... as i see it since c4 it all just went down hill.. and only way id say balance is possible is to go fix chars class by class... and test skills with best eq... then maybe even add some to make chances almost same... and ive said it so many times by now.. that takes weeks and does not interest me at all..(even admins that love l2 and have few accs to be ingame and pk.. havent done it..)

and im getting annoyed cuz all most of you ppl do is complain.. and talk about fixes like its a 5min job... so i ask are you gonna do it? and with the "i have great ideas to change the world".. i meant just that..... all have ideas, now who actually takes time and works on something.. and after that listen to constant things... doesnt matter the forums or pms.. or even msn >.<

seriously.. i dont think theres 1 person ive meet in all this time.. that would last more than a week as an admin.. you ppl realize im the kind of person that laughs at anger.. and in half year i got to a point when im even annoyed by bloody :/

wtf keep bothering me with things like: i guess you dont even know, fak man noone said that the changes that need to be done are done in like 5 mins, but if noone ever starts em they will never be done. damn u think u the only 1 able to host and modify an l2j server? try l2off and u see what is fackin hard to get through.

Edit: if ya not want ppl to provide feedback why ya have sections like player suggestions and bugreport in ya forums? for me they seem to be kinda useless since everytime someone reports/suggests in there he either be flamed, ignored, or just get told its impossible.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 15:53:43

l2off is just pathetic.... you can just hook stuff and to be honest its why i chose java... and yes man i do think im the only one... since so fare all i saw was a bounch of naive words...

keep bothering you? -.-

edit... tell me something usefull.. and i just tell what i think.. beside so fare what were the suggestions huh?
too big reflect.. done that, some mage augmentations.. done that party.. or at leats to a point where i see it fit :/
anyway.. it is almost impossible yes... cuz i do thinks by my own schedule and thats not on it for some time...
Back to top Go down
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
DwarfVadeR

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 15:56:55

maybe i use the wrong word when i said bothering(most ppl here already realized ma english sux) i meant ya offesive way to reply all of ma posts.
Back to top Go down
lkjasfd

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 1:20:52

Wizzi gets super fucking cranky when people point out bugs that need to be fixed or when people make suggestions. If you point out a bug to him half the time he basically tells you to fuck off and find a new server.... If you make a suggestion it just gets flaked off, look in the suggestions section and see how long ago it was posted to fix some of the class balance.
Months later and still no class balance and with augments it's even more fucked up but he keeps adding new gear and stupid raid mobs~~~~ Yeah that will keep people playing on your lame fucking server forever....Sure...And wizzi if you don't fucking like fixing shit or making a server worth playing than why the fuck do you keep the server going you stupid fuck? Anyways wizzi's a fucking douche bag just like his 2 bit whore of a gfriend. Have fun faggots
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 8:20:20

lkjasfd wrote:
Wizzi gets super fucking cranky when people point out bugs that need to be fixed or when people make suggestions. If you point out a bug to him half the time he basically tells you to fuck off and find a new server.... If you make a suggestion it just gets flaked off, look in the suggestions section and see how long ago it was posted to fix some of the class balance.
Months later and still no class balance and with augments it's even more fucked up but he keeps adding new gear and stupid raid mobs~~~~ Yeah that will keep people playing on your lame fucking server forever....Sure...And wizzi if you don't fucking like fixing shit or making a server worth playing than why the fuck do you keep the server going you stupid fuck? Anyways wizzi's a fucking douche bag just like his 2 bit whore of a gfriend. Have fun faggots
lol! next idiot welcome. Too much "fuck" in 1 post, dont u find? It`s the only word u know? Think better before say smth. Realy, u dont like u dont play. Or maybe u so emotional cause u cant find server better than Storm? lol!
Or u envy those guyz who get good LS and u cant? lol!
Anyway, keep ur mouth shut a fuck up. And show respect to ppl that work!
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 19:26:21

i make stuff that seems interesting to make.. not fix l2j lol.. if i wanted that kind of work.. youd see me in one of thair dev groups instead..
and i dont react bad to bugs.. im well aware of em, but my problem starts when ppl like yourself.. think i owe it to you? lol.. ^^ or whatever it is.. its your personal problems not really the bugs.. so i just say play if you like.. its free and no one makes you stay here..
i work on server in my free time.. and given the amount of all the work that needs to be done.. most ppl wouldnt even consider it.. thats why so little custom servers get updates.. and why official has players.. there you get what you pay for and with privates you get whats made..
anyway.. you are not paying me anything and basically you have a choice play or not.. while still feeling like we owe you something lol.. seriously whats wrong with this picture? you know.. most ppl just say ty for the server.. and if they decide to stop playing it for some reason.. they leave and move on with their life..
Back to top Go down
YourDream
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 13:53:51

I have screen shots that proof that Auguments works not exactly right, as it suppose to be. I dont know maybe it`s the way it got to be, but i was so glad to gain this Aug, but it was bad surprise for me to found out the real way Sad
It`s suppose to be a chanse of petrify.......
different augument bugs 2shot10

But this is active skill.... Bad for my Adventurer and any Warrior class.
different augument bugs 1shot10

Same is with my Bow Sad I have a chanse of Hold in it. But this is active skill too. I can post screen shots if needed.
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 13:58:02

Hi honey! It seems to me u got a good Augument! Damn. Dont delete it plz! Make mage and use petrify lol!
Back to top Go down
Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 17:48:09

I have the same problem with anchor..
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 18:00:22

DwarfVadeR wrote:

2. chance auguments not seem to work correctly they appear as active skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: different augument bugs   different augument bugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

different augument bugs
Page 1 of 1