Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+2
wizzi
Peps
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: log in dont appear   log in dont appear - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul - 21:26:27

hosts arent really needed.. since we have moded l2.ini, but without it.. when ill turn on gg protection.. you will get auto kicked.

anyway this is your client problem.. ether its really not compatible with patch, in that case updating should work.. or something that isnt related to it.. so its hard to help you more than reinstall windows lol..
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Peps
Vagabond
Vagabond
Peps

PostSubject: Re: log in dont appear   log in dont appear - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul - 21:39:39

maybe if i put the host of storm and put l2.ini in system folder and update it would work(dont work too) i will do what bloody and wizzi told me and reinstall windows is the last chance to work
Back to top Go down
Peps
Vagabond
Vagabond
Peps

PostSubject: Re: log in dont appear   log in dont appear - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 15:11:46

finally i have the problem solved i have created char now it just stuck in log in(server need a rr).if this happen to anyone just install the updater in other computer and then copy to ur main and done it worked to me.it doesnt need to reinstall windows
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: log in dont appear   log in dont appear - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 22:13:17

Peps wrote:
finally i have the problem solved i have created char now it just stuck in log in(server need a rr).if this happen to anyone just install the updater in other computer and then copy to ur main and done it worked to me.it doesnt need to reinstall windows

xD lol dude... no comments. Now u can see that is ur windows problem, so its needed to reinstall OS coz u can have same problems in the future.
Back to top Go down
Peps
Vagabond
Vagabond
Peps

PostSubject: Re: log in dont appear   log in dont appear - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 1:32:45

ye man i know it i will reinstall my windows this weekend and solve everything is messed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: log in dont appear   log in dont appear - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2