Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newbie Help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic Ade

Newbie Help Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Help   Newbie Help Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul - 4:30:44

Everyone's been saying its really easy to get this and just get on a dagger and backstab/lethal it to death.

My question is, I'm collecting 20 EA per mob in Emerald with Lethal, yet it takes like 2-3 Minutes to Kill Each One.

I have a +100 dagger equiped and constantly switch between Backstab and Deadly Blow yet it still takes me 2-3 Minutes to kill one mob.

I see people around me wearing Crystal Sets, +100 Crystal Weapons.

I understand some people got them from Events but not everyone possibly could have gotten them from events.

Is there a secret area or item that give more EA?

Or other valuable things? I was ingame and the trade for a Crystal Item set was decided upon 20k EA and 50 Enchant Stones. How did they possibly get 100 Bil Ancient Adena?

At this rate it would take me 625 hours for 1 piece of Crystal Armor. Somehow, I highly doubt people spent that much time looking for it.
Back to top Go down
Epic Ade

Newbie Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Help   Newbie Help Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul - 4:40:31

Sorry for the double post, can't edit on Guest.

The website itself even says
"][ Storm Equipment ][

- Newbie Sets, weapon/armor/tattos stats are same as s grade armors on +80
- Epic Sets, weapon/armor/accessorys/tattos, this is the set most players own, since its easy to obtain
- Crystal, weapon/armor/accessory/wings, a short quest is needed to obtain this sets but its worth it Wink
- Black Dragon, weapon/armor/accessory/wings, best equipment ingame.. with SA's you've only dreamed about
- Jewelry (epic) is mostly droped by Storm Raids
- Valaka's Circlet, rarest item ingame and is only obtained by most powerful players!"

So I must be doing something wrong >.<

Could you guys tell me what ?
Back to top Go down
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

Newbie Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Help   Newbie Help Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul - 10:00:44

well, if u got dynasty set and a newbie dagger, u can go deep at emerald square, there u will find the.... Golden Pigs!!!!
just kill them, each one gives ~100 EA
Also there is a Baium in a secret room in the main plaza on emerald square, who also drop ~100 EA...
Back to top Go down
http://magok.sama.youaremighty.com/
FoxyLady
Knight
Knight

Newbie Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Help   Newbie Help Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul - 16:01:57

plus it does take awhile to farm for the ea ...it took me nearly 2 weeks to get crystal armor and im still farming for the jewels XD wont take u long to get the ea ...but first go for the epic armor n weap then farm harder to get the crystal XD
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

Newbie Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Help   Newbie Help Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul - 19:38:08

i know what your problem is... and i guess its the errr lets call it illusion of fast kills and drop item count over 400 or so.. here you need allot of time for small amounts.. and if all was x400.. for one you wouldnt get the feeling its not enough.. and as i always say.. well redo areas overall, then lethals wont be the fastest way im sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Epic Ada

Newbie Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Help   Newbie Help Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul - 21:02:20

Umm Wizzi, my "problem" isn't the fast illusion part.

I'm not new to farming. I have played another game called Ragnarok
Online, Many private servers have a feature called a gold room. You
would basically need to kill 10000 monsters for 1 bil gold, and god
items where 2 bil each. Farming for each item would take about 75 hours
total. Obviously no one played 75 hours straight so it took like a
week.

There were around 5 god items. 5 Weeks total? Then there were also boss
cards, kinda like the boss jewels here but they dropped at a 10% rate,
with one spawning around every 6 hours. Here basically all the monsters
are bosses.

Thing is, you customized the mobs for +100 weapons, yet, each mob is now as strong as a raidboss on offical server.

Yet, if the monsters where customized to +100 weapons, we should be able to kill the monsters in the same time as official and by that I mean with any class.

If you try to kill a monster like that here, you'll be sitting there waiting 5-10 minutes to kill it.

I understand everyone in the server is like "Noob! Lethal Rocks!" if the server was customized for +100 weapons, lethal shouldn't be relied upon to kill a monster. It should be able to be killed with regular skills, not something that happens by chance.

The source of EA from this server comes mainly from EA events and Baylor spawns in MOS.

Emerald Square is like a total joke, visit MOS, you'll see like 10-15 people, visit Emerald and you hardly find 2-3 people. No one really farms for 1000's of hours for 1 equipment.

GM/PVP events net you 5-10k at once. But like, PVP events are dominated by a few players thereby giving them the freedom to control the economy.

Monsters in MOS drop 20 GB each, and their easy to kill with Banish Seraph.
Yet, you only require like 5k gb for Crystal Armor, while monsters in Emerald drop 5-20 EA each and are way harder to kill and you require 100k EA?

There's like 10 people online currently with full crystal armor set, around 3.5 mil EA.
Please, tell me how much of that 3.5 mil EA was farmed.

You don't have to read that, you could just say get out noob. If you don't like it here just leave.

If you do that, sure I'd just leave, but everyone wants more players. You guys get like 5k views a month and yet you only have 50-100 players. Maybe this is one reason?

I'm not try to flame anyone or anything but yeah its ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Krunked

Newbie Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Help   Newbie Help Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul - 2:50:15

Golden pigs drop 100-160 Epic adena per. Baylors drop 200-500 epic adena per kill. Baylors can be found in Emerald square there are two spawns for him. Baylor can be found in Valakas lair in which there are 3 of them very close to one another. Baylor can also be found in MoS in which there are 2 of them in close proximity. These are the mobs you want to farm for epic adena on your dagger. Takes a while to farm for crystal gear being a noob, but everyone has been there.
Back to top Go down
Krunked

Newbie Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Help   Newbie Help Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul - 2:53:05

Sorry but I saw at the bottom of your post 3.5 mill epic adena for crystal set? HUH no.....Crystal set is around 150,000 epic adena for the armor, 100,000 epic adena for wpn and 100,000 epic adena for crystal jewles actually its a bit less but lets round up....Where do you come up with 3.5 million epic adena? Your math is way off. In epic gear you can goto valakas on a dagger and farm about 20,000 epic adena in an hour with some decent drops. 1000's of hours? I don't think so bud a few long days or a couple of weeks of intermitent play.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

Newbie Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Help   Newbie Help Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul - 3:29:36

you dont realize this server has standard players all the time.. youll see same players on and theres maybe a month and half since 0 players online.. and in this time ive made all the custom events and major code modifications like pvp system... so basically all this visit you see is this months... since i had to go proxy on vote lists >.>

also i know lethal is a problem.. and this mobs are all part of an island i made some months ago, when server didnt even have enough support for more than 60 players.. anyway it was a raid isle and all were raids, but we had some core changes so only 1 raid per id can exist.. so i removed it.

till now i was busy on things that are a bigger challange to me.. and have trusted areas to few devs.. which made a wonderful job so fare >.<

like always ill have to do it myself.. and since your a new player you probably dont know yet.. when i go for this.. well get all areas renewed and new stats for mobs.. less drop, but also less time needed to kill and lethals wont be so popular anymore ether.

about how much players we have >.>... back when tops 60 players online before it started to lag.. our online count was 90 or so.. got to 40 in 2 weeks.. then in 4 days to that.
anyway when we transfered server to new host, some parts of the world were banned before or something.. idk its isps mess, so we had about 5-12 players online ^^
Back to top Go down
FoxyLady
Knight
Knight

Newbie Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Help   Newbie Help Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul - 6:27:49

Krunked wrote:
Golden pigs drop 100-160 Epic adena per. Baylors drop 200-500 epic adena per kill. Baylors can be found in Emerald square there are two spawns for him. Baylor can be found in Valakas lair in which there are 3 of them very close to one another. Baylor can also be found in MoS in which there are 2 of them in close proximity. These are the mobs you want to farm for epic adena on your dagger. Takes a while to farm for crystal gear being a noob, but everyone has been there.

theres actually way more than two baylors in mos ...i ran up the top today and found 3 more baylors Razz
Back to top Go down
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
DwarfVadeR

Newbie Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Help   Newbie Help Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul - 7:23:50

wizzi wrote:
you dont realize this server has standard players all the time.. youll see same players on and theres maybe a month and half since 0 players online.. and in this time ive made all the custom events and major code modifications like pvp system... so basically all this visit you see is this months... since i had to go proxy on vote lists >.>

also i know lethal is a problem.. and this mobs are all part of an island i made some months ago, when server didnt even have enough support for more than 60 players.. anyway it was a raid isle and all were raids, but we had some core changes so only 1 raid per id can exist.. so i removed it.

till now i was busy on things that are a bigger challange to me.. and have trusted areas to few devs.. which made a wonderful job so fare >.<

like always ill have to do it myself.. and since your a new player you probably dont know yet.. when i go for this.. well get all areas renewed and new stats for mobs.. less drop, but also less time needed to kill and lethals wont be so popular anymore ether.

about how much players we have >.>... back when tops 60 players online before it started to lag.. our online count was 90 or so.. got to 40 in 2 weeks.. then in 4 days to that.
anyway when we transfered server to new host, some parts of the world were banned before or something.. idk its isps mess, so we had about 5-12 players online ^^
i dunno exactly wut ya mean with lethal prob, if ya mean that dagger fighter doin to many lethal, hmm i think its true but on the other side u didnt changed blow dmg compared to +100 equip so actually lethals r the only chance for daggers to do dmg. if ya was only talkin bout the prob with mobs wich r only killable through lethals, nvm wut i said.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

Newbie Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Help   Newbie Help Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul - 9:00:58

i mean if compared to other classes, daggers lethal mob faster than anything else.. so its only class worth playing for farmin purposes oO we need to set the battle back to what it was.. and leave this high hp stats for crystal players.
also patk should go up allot..
Back to top Go down
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
DwarfVadeR

Newbie Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Help   Newbie Help Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul - 10:24:08

wizzi wrote:
i mean if compared to other classes, daggers lethal mob faster than anything else.. so its only class worth playing for farmin purposes oO we need to set the battle back to what it was.. and leave this high hp stats for crystal players.
also patk should go up allot..

yah p.atck should be increased aswell as skill power of skills wich are no so big influenced by p.atck/m.atck. and its true atm daggers are best for farmingwich is a bit annoyin since u need spam skills like hell, but its handleable. about the high hp from crystal players, i dun think this is any problem, since its easy to obtain every player can have full crystal set after 1 week at least with a bit farming daily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Help   Newbie Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network :: Server Help Section :: Player Support-
Jump to: