Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

critical error again and again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
necrojoh

critical error again and again Empty
PostSubject: critical error again and again   critical error again and again Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 22:10:52

2008.7.9 22:08:47
CPU : GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3010 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video : C.P. Technologies Inc. RADEON 9250 GameFX (6505)
PosCode : LS1:83439:148435:-3405 2/1
General protection fault!
History: UMeshContainer::UpdateFirstMeshComponent <- AActor::UpdateFirstMeshComponent <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainerByFace <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainer <- User::SetPawnResource <- FL2UserSetPawnResourceManager::Tick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

that happens all the time..i log in giran i play normally but cant see 1 special skill..its black..Sad and after 1 minute i get the critical error mentioned..plz help me cause i want to plzy lineage2
Back to top Go down
Illusion
Knight
Knight
Illusion

PostSubject: Re: critical error again and again   critical error again and again Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 23:07:02

it`s server bug i think. on your chat wizzi must do something with it on characters table Smile
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: critical error again and again   critical error again and again Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul - 6:17:21

illusion i'd really appreciate it.. if you stop sharing your knowledge on l2j, since so fare i had to correct every post >.<

and no lol.. client errors are almost always cuz you didnt update your patch.. and so is this one, so run the updater and run file check, also see if you have latest patch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Illusion
Knight
Knight
Illusion

PostSubject: Re: critical error again and again   critical error again and again Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul - 11:45:42

i`m so smart xD....
Back to top Go down
azergoth

PostSubject: Updater does not run   critical error again and again Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul - 19:50:53

2008.7.13 12:49:18
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 1800 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO (583)
PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 2/0

History: UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- 1.510000::0 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: critical error again and again   critical error again and again Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul - 9:06:29

i should have a macro for this things ^^

reinstall l2, reinstall patch(choose your main dir manualy... that means DO NOT CLICK NEXT-->NEXT--NEXT... but change the main folder to the correct one) and finally run l2storm.exe and click check files, then if you click start button and you get error.. well repeat this step and make sure you do it right, cuz im damn sure you didnt so fare ^^ (choose your main dir manualy... that means DO NOT CLICK NEXT-->NEXT--NEXT... but change the main folder to the correct one)
Back to top Go down
Archie

PostSubject: Re: critical error again and again   critical error again and again Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul - 14:00:49

i have the same problem Sad

2008.7.16 12:59:18
CPU : GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3013 MHz with 510MB RAM
Video : RADEON 9200 SERIES (6614)
PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 2/0

History: UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- 1.510000::0 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

i reinstalled l2 and storm patch, i have clicked on full check and got the latest patch, but errors are coming again.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: critical error again and again   critical error again and again Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul - 22:18:25

many had this before... and its always that solution.. so idk man :S, hope you get it done..
Back to top Go down
Menikmat

PostSubject: Re: critical error again and again   critical error again and again Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul - 23:52:47

I reinstalled too and im still getting crit errors only one 1 character (Destruct). I need some1 to move him, maybe wizzi can from the database
Back to top Go down
Menikmat

PostSubject: Re: critical error again and again   critical error again and again Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul - 23:54:42

I can log in any other char fine. Just not my main with all my shit on it =(
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: critical error again and again   critical error again and again Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul - 2:18:17

try porting it back to giran.. login on site.. select char and use the option..

if it wont work.. ill transfer your items.. and even name if it gets that fare.
Back to top Go down
xtech
Knight
Knight
xtech

PostSubject: Re: critical error again and again   critical error again and again Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul - 11:10:08

and olympiad points lol !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: critical error again and again   critical error again and again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

critical error again and again
Page 1 of 1