Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InFinItY
Vagabond
Vagabond
InFinItY

Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events Empty
PostSubject: Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events   Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jan - 17:25:36

Wizzi you have many event gms but i see just boring events like tvt...last man standing and many like this Mad .Just Ambeon makes different events then tvt lms or src.But the events are few and players already started to be bored..you should hier an egm that really knows to make some funny&usefull events. Exclamation If You Don't Do This Ppl will leave(cuz just newbies have for what to play...they don't have uber gears).ThEy ARE SO BORED DON'T U SEE?Ask Redbull,Jezibaba,sNorlEx,cor and many others good players...if some1 is with me say"NEW EGM" Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events 52799

Last edited by InFinItY on Tue 6 Jan - 17:30:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To Bored)
Back to top Go down
http://www.InFiNiTy.com
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events   Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jan - 18:53:40

egms and storm are history.. also i know your idea sounds good.. but making anyone a gm.. usually just fries their nerves and after a month or so, they dont even play anymore..
and as far as being bored goes.. you normally dont notice, but if items have no value, like on many high rates... players only pvp or in our case pk then get bored.. so the way i see it server needs to be fun and for now all you can do is w8 and join amb events or maybe town wars..
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
FoxyLady
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events   Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jan - 1:15:28

as i see it when i make events i make them in no grade armor weaps and D C B even Dynasty gear just to make u all more alike even then all u ppl want are new weap new weap new weap now ur saying ur bored? then i should make them just for ea and ls Razz Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events 154294 btw ty all for comming along to join in ..also may i add ..if i say which grade it means no enchants no tattoos no cloaks ..but then it takes 20 mins check u all coz u think u can add a 100 crystal helm or hide a tattoo and pots when u all know that the only pots allowed are mana=mp ty ambeon
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events   Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jan - 15:39:07

tbh its cuz you dont ban enough... lol its sad but if youre not good friends with them(not that you have time or nerves for all) and dont have respect... youll have more work.
Back to top Go down
InFinItY
Vagabond
Vagabond
InFinItY

PostSubject: Re: Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events   Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jan - 18:15:16

Ambe i've told u that your events rocks...they rock but your the only one who makes events and u're bored of them too(tell me if i'm wrong).I Don't want weap or armor or whatever i'm bored of this type of gameplay.I played on about 40 server and in every1 i become a strong player then i quit and start on another becaus after having best gears it kind of sucks.Neither server on i played didn't had good events so players quit.But Storm/Kayan is more special and i don't want to die like other srvs...and events aren't just for items btw they are for fun
Back to top Go down
FoxyLady
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events   Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jan - 20:39:14

my events are for fun thats why i dunt make them in top gear so even new ppl can join in them ..but i thinks there a little intimidated but listen new ppl come along to events they are fun only Smile lets dance Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events 972494
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events   Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jan - 23:20:28

yes.. yes.. we can talk and dream about it as long as we want, but i know how it is lol.. and really egms? rofl.. facts say it all... you get bored of l2, so dont play it all your life, change servers or whatever.. just to delay the inevitable
also.. you think "egms" or admins care about your fun? come on lol... you actually expect us to entertain you? not to mention gms only becoming that cuz of the status and the fun it grands them, again.. not you >.>.. and i guess im in it, just cuz its my hobbie and i like to program, not to make some br happy :/

why dont you do me a favor and just wait for the new server to come and maybe give some ideas then.. cuz personally... when i started to play l2 years ago, i stoped in 3 months, then i realized how boring it is.. so i think gameplay needs to change allot.. or its same if we just hang around giran and do stupid stuff with egms.. probably sounds good to you.. but if i gave you gm status... in about a week youd stop l2 forever, or at least loose the taste for it..
Back to top Go down
Mythos
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events   Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan - 14:59:16

I totally agree with wizzy.My friend InFinItY its not the server fault or wizzy or the fact u think that the server need some egm its just that u grow up man and u get bored of this games we just need a new server like wizzy said.
Btw wizzy can u tell us some of your plans or even if u had already started developing the server to know what to expecting.
Back to top Go down
InFinItY
Vagabond
Vagabond
InFinItY

PostSubject: Re: Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events   Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan - 16:15:26

Yo You Are All Right..Times Have Changed And I Start Get Bored Of This Childish Games...I Think I Will Start To Play Mi Own Game:It's Called"Starting To Get A Life"(no it's not an mmorpg xD)...So All By3 By3 Cuz Lineage & Other MMORPGS started To Steal All My Life... Wink
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events   Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan - 16:50:33

new server will be more like wow.. without the quests ^^.. that means factions(two major sides battle each other) so half server against other half, all based on race and once one side dominates... you can only join loosing.. no matter what race you are.
experience will mostly be gained from pvp and from mobs up to lvl50.. and after that you can start sieging towns for world ruler.. and that will probably enable you to buy any piece of land thats not in use yet..
custom items and events will probably stay, only stats will be retail.. and you wont be able to buy em before lvl50, since there will be some special currency, dropable by players only. i guess it will be almost pvp enforced..
that should spare you the boring part and if that wont help.. im working on a series of crazy mods.. like capture/fly/ride(strider, wyvern style) any monster you can kill(kinda like pokemon xD), the auto events can be started all at once and players decide which one to start and i will also pimp em up a bit so they get to be more fun.... then maybe the enchanting.. your weapon goes +++ on player kill, every base has guards protecting em from enemys army.. which you can ask to follow you and help you in combat(against other side, or just mobs).. lol i think i could go on for a while.. plus i get new ideas every day.. and atm servers description is a page long already, but i dont wanna spoil it all for you ^^
bottom line is.. its gonna be about pvp, power and land(you even get to have your own house) and if you dont like it.. youre welcome to join our new retail mid rate, alltho only good thing about retails is that its kinda balanced and i intend to keep at least pvp balance on new storm..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events   Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lol I'm Bored Of Those Old Events
Page 1 of 1