Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

important for wizzi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jucy

important for wizzi Empty
PostSubject: important for wizzi   important for wizzi Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec - 19:35:11

Wizzi  i was banned for teleport  new ppl and kill him..i dont do that plz delete my ban i thing you will see if i was doing that or not  .And if you want i give you a sceenchot wend somebody say in trade chat WTB pvp !!plz delet my ban
Back to top Go down
jucy

PostSubject: if want the screenshot   important for wizzi Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec - 19:36:37

if want the screenshot contact me at snorlex13@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: important for wizzi   important for wizzi Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 1:42:11

Dude buying pvp is not forbbiden, i dont like it, rly, but im not saying nothing when someone is doing this. but u are pathetic, keep one character in giran to look who is there, other one ( mostly ur main char ) is somewhere on map, and u just invite newbies to party and fucking use a summoner skill "Summon Friend", so dont give me a shit that u dont do that, coz u was caught by a GM, so wtf u crying about? enjoy on new server, where ur pathetic life mind will be accepted, hf.
Back to top Go down
jucy

PostSubject: no problem   important for wizzi Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 17:17:54

no problem kash wizzi delete my ban now is ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: important for wizzi   important for wizzi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

important for wizzi
Page 1 of 1