Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new players! vote! wizzi!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elibrium
Vagabond
Vagabond
Elibrium

new players! vote! wizzi! Empty
PostSubject: new players! vote! wizzi!   new players! vote! wizzi! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec - 13:53:13

Ok guys its like this now.
this early in the morning like 3 weeks ago there where max 7 players online playing
today its 25++ so we are getting more players to the server.
to keep this going we all need to vote and take care of the new players!
like me ill help them with questions and some items and that makes them stay
on the server.. but like some noobs that just is caring of facking pvp and champ status
why dont u try to help them? in the end there will be more pvp and more clans just cuz we have more players..
i think all know witch pplayers im talking about... so all vote once every 24h it takes max 3 min omg...

and btw Wizzi fix the activation for our server on Hopzone plz.
thats a good site and meny people is looking for new servers on that site..

ty to all thats caring and voting for server...
those who just care about pvp and dont help FUCK OFF!"
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: new players! vote! wizzi!   new players! vote! wizzi! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec - 16:02:23

and the real reason is that storms base is messed up.. i mean you cant blame it on ppl, since were adapting to them anyway.. but only hardcore geeks manage to farm, while getting pked on every corner and once they get all the eq.. they just join pkers..
storm is dead anyway lol.. and once i release the new patch it wont even be playable anymore, its why most ppl had left and why i banned most of the top pkers with attitude..
so best thing to do now is w8, vote if you want to and come play on 2 new servers that come out around new year.. (im hoping arena sooner)... one will be retail, mid rates, no custom stats(just textures) and otherone.. everything based on pvp(exp, drops...), still retail stats, town sieges, factions etc....

maybe just a teezer... ^^ youll be able to fly airplanes, among many other new custom flying and ridable pets, which will probably result in wyverns becoming boring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Elibrium
Vagabond
Vagabond
Elibrium

PostSubject: Re: new players! vote! wizzi!   new players! vote! wizzi! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec - 19:37:03

sounds like your gonna destroy Storm with the new patch lol...
and srry then im gonna leave i hate low/mid rate servers..
Storm could be a good server but if u rather make 2 new server with the little
time u have well your choise...
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: new players! vote! wizzi!   new players! vote! wizzi! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 1:38:00

wizzi wrote:
one will be retail, mid rates, no custom stats(just textures) and otherone.. everything based on pvp(exp, drops...), still retail stats, town sieges, factions etc....

Elibrium read what others type... one server will be mid rate and other one will be full supported pvp server, so all u liked on Storm will be like 1000x better on new server... and about ur talking of "little time" how u can know since when wizzi is making this new project?
Back to top Go down
Elibrium
Vagabond
Vagabond
Elibrium

PostSubject: Re: new players! vote! wizzi!   new players! vote! wizzi! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 1:45:14

im just saying he told us a while ago that he didnt
have time for storm.. so how do he find time to own
2 more servers? dont make eny sense to me? does it to you?
well if its true its good never said it wasen..
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: new players! vote! wizzi!   new players! vote! wizzi! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec - 18:59:54

does it matter?
Back to top Go down
Elibrium
Vagabond
Vagabond
Elibrium

PostSubject: Re: new players! vote! wizzi!   new players! vote! wizzi! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec - 12:33:57

to me it does. why shouldent it?
i mean if u dont have time for new servers then
they just will be exactly like storm lol
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: new players! vote! wizzi!   new players! vote! wizzi! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec - 17:52:55

coming from a guy that realizes the time my work on storm is worth? anyway lol.. what i was trying to say with "does it matter" is that you have no word in this, till its online and im open for suggestions.. and you can just accept what comes.. instead of sharing your daily perceptions and im sorry to say it but it even makes me feel stupid.

so.. to answer this "he told us a while ago that he didnt have time for storm.. or how do he find time to own 2 more servers?"

heres how life can work:
- i dont think i like storm enough to make it better
- i dont think storm has a repairable balance
- i dont see storm having a bigger community ever
- i spend the time i used to spend on storm... on new servers, therefore i dont have time for storm anymore oO
- or... i actually got faster, cuz this time around i dont have to study source before i know what to edit to make certain changes
- i think closing storm and opening up a storm arena instead of it, just makes storm playable even for new players and still enables global pvp, no area searching for noobs to pk..
- i think storm has a rough history with allot of players and should be renewed anyways(or in this case replaced)

theres 7 solid reasons... so i wont even start with the stupid ones lol.. but there can be a mill of em and you really think.. yourse is the correct one? anyway... no offence etc.. i know you cant know lol but you could stop pretending like you do and w8 for the server to come out and then criticize.

also.. storm wont get closed till no one plays it anymore.. so yeah im that confident about new ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new players! vote! wizzi!   new players! vote! wizzi! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new players! vote! wizzi!
Page 1 of 1