Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Some PVP Balance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krunked
Guest



PostSubject: Some PVP Balance   Tue 10 Jun - 21:52:03

I think we need to look at giving certain classes some kind of boosts to be decent opponents in PVP. As of right now it is just a Mage and Dagger fest. Although with these new jewels you might even make mages useless.....

Tanks atm are horrible for farming and just as bad at PVP, I tried to go pvp with my SK the other day and every single time I went to fight a dagger I was lethaled and dead before I could break there cp. I haven't played a Summoner class but i'm positive they are just as useless as well. Some thought needs to be put into balancing other classes to make them playable or else this will just become like all the other High rate PVP servers........Another Dagger server where everyone runs around hoping for lethals so they can win and shout out NOOB!!!
Back to top Go down
Illusion
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 113
Join date : 2008-05-28
Location : Invisible Killer ][ PaWcZa

PostSubject: Re: Some PVP Balance   Tue 10 Jun - 23:06:47

omg class are balanced
sps - heal
necro - anchor and other debuffs
th - mirage and lethal ^^
huh paladin - shield stun and slam

i can tell u all class so ....

TH - farming

sps or necro - pvp Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
avatar

Posts : 689
Join date : 2008-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Slovenia(yes its on the map)

PostSubject: Re: Some PVP Balance   Wed 11 Jun - 2:02:16

new jewels are out and eq skills are based on normal s grades.. except weapons on infinity.

anyway not all classes are good for pvp.. thats just how l2 is, mostly about luck Razz so i was thinking of making a large selection of new skills, any class could get. I guess that would give chances in pvp to any class.. but i still have few projects before that and idk when it will be done.

_________________
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction
to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aden

Latest Patch:
[url]http://77.234.135.65
/Lineage2Storm.php?l2=downloads[/url]

--------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.StormL2.tk
Illusion
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 113
Join date : 2008-05-28
Location : Invisible Killer ][ PaWcZa

PostSubject: Re: Some PVP Balance   Wed 11 Jun - 16:21:35

Epic and Crystal weapons are like infinity just more p.atk but where are thoose new jwls i need to see it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krunked
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Some PVP Balance   Fri 18 Jul - 2:13:26

Add all the gear and accessories you want till your blue in the face. Server has maybe 5 playable classes, why don't we try getting some actual pvp balance for more than a few classes? instead of adding more useless shit to farm and still pvp with the same boring classes. Not very hard to give some classes certain boosts to make them competitive in pvp, instead keep wasting time on useless shit that will keep people occupied for an extra day or two.
Back to top Go down
Kamazel
Vagabond
Vagabond


Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Some PVP Balance   Fri 18 Jul - 8:39:42

Wow krunked all I got to say is LOL! I play a SK main also and I can farm like hella fast. I got a AW and Titan sub so I can farm where ever i want. In the TvT event in +100 zaken/athras/baium/dynasty necklace +35 AQ in epic i can tank 3 mages that are full crystal. Stop your bitching the server is fine go farm get a +100 crystal set with +100 normal boss jewels and mages are gonna be an issue, and as a tank you should be eating daggers like I eat small children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2008-06-30
Age : 34
Location : into it

PostSubject: Re: Some PVP Balance   Fri 18 Jul - 13:17:11

Kamazel wrote:
Wow krunked all I got to say is LOL! I play a SK main also and I can farm like hella fast. I got a AW and Titan sub so I can farm where ever i want. In the TvT event in +100 zaken/athras/baium/dynasty necklace +35 AQ in epic i can tank 3 mages that are full crystal. Stop your bitching the server is fine go farm get a +100 crystal set with +100 normal boss jewels and mages are gonna be an issue, and as a tank you should be eating daggers like I eat small children.
usually would say +1 to this but like it is atm it is just dumb tp pvp with another class than dagger or mage, besides archer maybe when have top equips and a nice aug like might lvl 10 passive, since no gladi, titan, ol or tank can do any good in pvp atm. about u beein able to farm with u sk, thats no clue since u can lethal serraphim mobs (angels). Even with top equips wich i call ma own i found no playable classes besides the following: Dagger fighters, Nukers, Cardinal and a bit less usefull but with good gear and a lil know how still playable are Grand Khavarti and Archers. while the grand khavarti still sux in most fights cuz every class runnin around with massive dmg reflect here and to play tyrant effective means always runnin around with less than 30% hp to be rdy for zealot bizon barrier kill but at this dmg reflect rate it often means killin ya self. sry for essay mengz i am shure ya all to lazy to read that Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2008-06-28
Location : I'm an Angel who live in HELL >: ]

PostSubject: Re: Some PVP Balance   Fri 18 Jul - 14:03:01

DwarfVadeR wrote:
Kamazel wrote:
Wow krunked all I got to say is LOL! I play a SK main also and I can farm like hella fast. I got a AW and Titan sub so I can farm where ever i want. In the TvT event in +100 zaken/athras/baium/dynasty necklace +35 AQ in epic i can tank 3 mages that are full crystal. Stop your bitching the server is fine go farm get a +100 crystal set with +100 normal boss jewels and mages are gonna be an issue, and as a tank you should be eating daggers like I eat small children.
usually would say +1 to this but like it is atm it is just dumb tp pvp with another class than dagger or mage, besides archer maybe when have top equips and a nice aug like might lvl 10 passive, since no gladi, titan, ol or tank can do any good in pvp atm. about u beein able to farm with u sk, thats no clue since u can lethal serraphim mobs (angels). Even with top equips wich i call ma own i found no playable classes besides the following: Dagger fighters, Nukers, Cardinal and a bit less usefull but with good gear and a lil know how still playable are Grand Khavarti and Archers. while the grand khavarti still sux in most fights cuz every class runnin around with massive dmg reflect here and to play tyrant effective means always runnin around with less than 30% hp to be rdy for zealot bizon barrier kill but at this dmg reflect rate it often means killin ya self. sry for essay mengz i am shure ya all to lazy to read that Razz.

OMG DUDE, i'm SOOOOOOOOO lazy to read posts like that, no lines no space nothing just a huge page with letters
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magok.sama.youaremighty.com/
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2008-06-30
Age : 34
Location : into it

PostSubject: Re: Some PVP Balance   Fri 18 Jul - 14:33:29

thought i keep u busy wiz lettin u edit ma post Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2008-06-28
Location : I'm an Angel who live in HELL >: ]

PostSubject: Re: Some PVP Balance   Fri 18 Jul - 14:42:48

DwarfVadeR wrote:
thought i keep u busy wiz lettin u edit ma post Razz
sorry but i didn't even bother to read that thing xD
sorryyyyyyy!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magok.sama.youaremighty.com/
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2008-06-30
Age : 34
Location : into it

PostSubject: Re: Some PVP Balance   Fri 18 Jul - 16:46:12

MagokDeSpell wrote:
DwarfVadeR wrote:
thought i keep u busy wiz lettin u edit ma post Razz
sorry but i didn't even bother to read that thing xD
sorryyyyyyy!!!!
well, np meng as i already said i thought most ppl would be to lazy to read but i am still hopefully wizzi does and maybe get the pvp more balanced and interesting as it is atm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
avatar

Posts : 689
Join date : 2008-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Slovenia(yes its on the map)

PostSubject: Re: Some PVP Balance   Sat 19 Jul - 1:19:42

i agree with the reflect problems.. and ill lower it again.. so i guess this will be tested again..
as far as farming goes.. believe me, that will be restored with new mobs :/

and yes ofc we all know someone out there should test all classes and make skills for each one to make it pvpable... but come on krunked.. its easy to play smart, but are you gonna waste months on something nc pays ppl to do... not to mention, they havent fixed anything..

in games like this pvp wasnt even meant to be the main thing.. i mean wth in most you cant even pvp.. so they based classes on game play... and even that is amazing and im sure its not balanced ether..
so l2 decided to do it.. and it got its share of players (especially with the graphics).. but now what.. every class will have its own % to win? thats called gambling and with solutions like augmentations.. they just try to hide it >.<... i guess cuz we already have enchants.. and lots of luck needed there.
so.. if one actually made it, all would realise, in time ofc.. that it doesnt matter what you play.. some noob kills you anyways cuz of some damn % skill...

so whats there left to do, so no more spam in this topic..
start from the beginning.. make skills that have different effects but in the end same conciquences...
like for instance sleep holds enemy you down and you can heal.. or anchor.. you can ether heal or kill your enemy???
or idk.. wth is cancel? or even better question.. why do mages suck and now suddenly overpowered with a solution that annoys victims even more than death itself.. and even the owners get bored of spaming the same thing over and over >.<
anyway.. once we get this deep.. (and yes we have to if we dont wanna make an overall balance that combines classes combat styles...), it is same if we also get a couple of koreans to draw us some textures, take ut2 open source engine and spend few months on a new server base.. and after make billions?
personally i do not see l2 worth it.. the game is gettin old and even the creators are making a new one..

face it lol.. if you want to see all classes playable, all will have same combat plans and in the end.. isnt it same if we just let 1 subclass in play?
anyway.. nc was smarter and released the so called augmentations.. but we all know that just bought it some time.

_________________
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction
to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aden

Latest Patch:
[url]http://77.234.135.65
/Lineage2Storm.php?l2=downloads[/url]

--------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.StormL2.tk
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2008-06-30
Age : 34
Location : into it

PostSubject: Re: Some PVP Balance   Sat 19 Jul - 12:42:52

wizzi meng nobody said all classes need to be playable but atm the balancing is rly bad. the fact that this is a pvp server should make it clear that auto win skills like anchor, cod, cancel and things should be either disabled or their landrate need get cut down. as i said i never expected every class to be playable in pvp, like summoners buffers supporters like bd, wc, sws shouldnt be able to pvp well, but at least classes like archers, gladis, tanks, ol and tyrant should be able to have a chance vfs every mage/dagger. but atm its fact that mage and dagger = > all!

Edit: think ya reply gotten a lil out of context. Razz


Last edited by DwarfVadeR on Sat 19 Jul - 18:49:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jankee
Heir
Heir
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2008-06-06
Age : 25
Location : Under Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Some PVP Balance   Sat 19 Jul - 12:51:30

Now will have all treasure hunter : Big  M,P.def  ,  fast   , mirage  , strong  , lethals = total ownage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
avatar

Posts : 689
Join date : 2008-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Slovenia(yes its on the map)

PostSubject: Re: Some PVP Balance   Sat 19 Jul - 22:38:14

it wasnt so out of context... its just so this topic doesnt turn into spam... with all the detailing and whos smarter stuff..

anyway.. ofc well do some of the classes... but it still doesnt help atm.. i need time for it.

_________________
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction
to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aden

Latest Patch:
[url]http://77.234.135.65
/Lineage2Storm.php?l2=downloads[/url]

--------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.StormL2.tk
xtech
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Some PVP Balance   Tue 22 Jul - 10:56:29

yeah but the silance is too long and the dagger ahve mirrage , big m def , pig speed , big hp ( THEY HAVE IT ALL !!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Some PVP Balance   

Back to top Go down
 
Some PVP Balance
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network :: Server Help Section :: Player's Suggestions-
Jump to: