Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need Help Weird problem.. unheard of

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chiefbla

Need Help Weird problem.. unheard of Empty
PostSubject: Need Help Weird problem.. unheard of   Need Help Weird problem.. unheard of Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct - 13:06:53

well it started at valakas raid i was on my character **** and i went red on accident then dropped underneath the ground and got logged out connection error or something . Went to log back in and got this

2008.10.25 06:03:19
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1798 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video : Radeon X1300/X1550 Series (6860)
PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 1/0

General protection fault!

History: ULevel::SpawnPlayActor <- MatchViewportsToActors <- (24_13.unr) <- ClientInit <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

-HERES MY PROBLEM Ive done all the so called fixes... nothing works I CAN LOG on anyone of my characters except for the char i went red with.. no problems so it has to be server side.. NEED help plz lemme know any gms all my gear-money- time is on this character.
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

Need Help Weird problem.. unheard of Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help Weird problem.. unheard of   Need Help Weird problem.. unheard of Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct - 18:42:43

when you get an error like this.. a gm must change your chars coordinates, or you can just log on to site and use port to giran function..
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk

Need Help Weird problem.. unheard of
Page 1 of 1