Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got a problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosferatu19
Vagabond
Vagabond

I got a problem Empty
PostSubject: I got a problem   I got a problem Icon_minitimeSat 31 May - 2:41:47

I need some help from an admin or gm. My problem is when i try to log in..
I installed the hellbound client and the patch in L2 folder . After this i created an account.Now i push the L2.exe file to log in. All is fine, no problem whit the gameguard, but when is appearing that message "You are attempting to log in,
please wait." this message is not dissapearing. What i can do?, need a host? or what can be the problem?

Pls help, i really wanna join this sv.
Back to top Go down
luki240

I got a problem Empty
PostSubject: pfff   I got a problem Icon_minitimeSat 31 May - 12:36:52

lol you dont see it?? this GM';s dont understend english they noth help you with connect lol
i have this same problem but when i run update i see "aplication cant go a long"
and all off computer restart, serach other serer because on this you cant play ://///
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

I got a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a problem   I got a problem Icon_minitimeSat 31 May - 14:29:12

first of all luki? you never contacted anyone of us so i wont even dignify that with an answer..(unles you want to take it to next stage.. where a ban can solve anything)

and Nosferatu19, delete your system folder.. then copy the one from patch and add systexture and animation files to the same named maps in your l2 main directory.. this will work no matter what you might of done wrong before.. ^^

anyway what is most likely.. we changed ip, so whole world can finally connect Smile.. so download this and put it in your system.. its our new ip and new patch will be out tomorrow containing it..(atm its in main page, where all is explained)

http://77.234.135.65/l2.ini

hope to see oyu ingame Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Sponsored content

I got a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a problem   I got a problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got a problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network-