Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aramis20

PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Empty
PostSubject: PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE)   PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 21:50:03

Laughing If some of you think I'm inmature for playing games, I think he's and maybe has difficulties trying to take out his in deep child. I don't have inhibition to do so that proves I'm more mature than you think! IN fact I play lineage, 2 hours only 3 days a week, I do other things as well. Check youtube and you'll convince. I don't know why when someone mentions "I like PC video games" anybody starts to laugh about and critize, is the tipical ignorance of something they don't understand or a blinded phylosophy! Don't stick on me none of them! I have freedom of speech! And mind and I'm open minded person. PC games should be for fun but nobody pays attention to their graphics and their majestuousity! They forget that this it still being a way of ART! and as a music apretiator and cinema effects (that's another particular hobbie) I do like PC games as well due to 3D MODELLING. I already have installed 3D GAME MAX AND 3D GAME STUDIO, I ALSO HAVE LIGHTWAVE. How many proves do you need to understand I don't do it only for fun! You could do that when you were 10 or 14 years old! Being a 24 old man I have fun with different things not matter a silly game. For me fighting for some graphics is silly. And I DO still have WOWarcraft and other MMO in the list to try! so the only key I have to press is DELETE! and BYE BYE! Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE)   PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 21:59:31

pls use the correct section.. moved to off topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Aramis20

PostSubject: defending myself only not insulting!   PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 23:03:00

I'm defending myself! Admin sorry but I do not like treat like crap! Having much expirience in other games! it isn't worth to take care but I do have to defend as well! I save here and avoid comment in gameplay, I'll download latest patch to see if it is my problem! but honestly I never had problems with my memory I always ran Lineage2 without inconvinience! I lose patience changing systems over and over again someway how! That's why sometimes I lose mud and temp!
I have 512mb, may be if I use in low textures but I'm wasting my powerfull GFX card is ATI Sapphire 512MB PCIEX16. Fresh and new and want games! games games! Laughing Twisted Evil Let's rock! maybe with 1GB of ram have better environment! but the processor is AMD ATHLON 4000+. I do have brain after all! I arm my own pcs! I couldn't afford 1GB RAM yet. but I'll do it sooner.
beside this could you tell your moderator to calm down and change his mind! tell him my brain is not empty! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: yesterday I was in bad mud now I'm chill!   PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 23:08:31

Well maybe I'm wasting my potential here and indeed is in FPS shooters! but I won't discovered that until I play for a long time! If I don't learn at all how to play I won't feel embarassed at all! IM A RYU MASTER for christ sake! RYU HASN'T ANY AFRAID OF ANY ENEMY!!! Specially EVIL RYU Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: About accident with my pc!   PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 23:18:34

Yesterday though! I have had 3 unplugged in from server! that caused that reactiong in threads! I lost 3 times in state of shock! I don't like that! and last thursday! before my pc got broken! my class character stayed hanged no message of anything no nothing. I typed the command "/unstuck" but nothing happened. I thought you banned me due my accidentally trick discovering! I thought you were thinking I was hacking! but I'm not! I wasn't and I wouldn't I'm a clear user! Who accidentally discovered a strategy to win ea easier! I collected 1000ea one night! that also caused me my bad mud! I still wanted to collect more! but I have been since then up to now with pc! on wednesday I went to store to buy everyting! and now I'm back on road! but I'm a little impatience to not fully plenty play! You know! Neutral . When you're in bad mud you know the tipical reactions to anybody so is not suitable to judge for that!
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: PC STATS   PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 23:32:35

OK I'm going to apply the last patch! and go to game! log in sooner! I think I have the patch I specify again my pc stats:

Processor: AMD ATHLON 4000+ 2.4GHZ 939 64BITS
Mother: ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe
GFX CARD: ATI SAPPHIRE 3450HD PER 16 PCIEX (SO NO PROBLEMS HERE)
Memory: 512MB DDR 400 ( any suggestion?)
Sound card: SBLIVE 7.1 PCI (so no problems here either)
SO: Windows XP Sp2 (all drivers up to date)
DirectX: 9.0C (I have Directx10 but I need vista and almost 2GB of mem)
HD 1: WDigital 80GB IDE133
HD 2 slave: WD40GB
DVD 1: LG 52X32X52X16 BLACK
DVD 2: SONY same colour and velocity!
Floppy and other peripherals!

The ATI I was using last thursday is: ASUS RADEON 9600E 128MB AGP X8 (Believe it or not, it ran the game the same!) Shocked that proves how good are ATI GFX cards! I do like how nividia renders but I had a better performance with ATI! No kidding!.

Well the other stats were:
Procesor: AMD ATHLON 3200+ S754 64 Bit 2.2Ghz
but low mem, and low gfx card.

I would like to mention that some ways yesterdey a banner of insuficient virtual mem came many times while attempting to ran linage from l2.exe ( weird, never had that message before) Now there are 5GB free on C and 10.GB of free space in D. and The virtual mem I configured is 7GB.
Back to top Go down
Kashern
Knight
Knight
Kashern

PostSubject: Re: PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE)   PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 4:05:34

First stop posting one by one post xD use edit if u want add something... and wtf u talking about? who cares dude
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: YOU HANDLE COMPLAINTS LIKE MONKEYS! DON'T CALL ME STUPID!   PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 3:43:38

See that's what I'm talking don't care too much of users in keeping inside the server!!! you handle the complaints as monkeys! stop! and don't cry if users fly! will happen! maybe won't stop playing but! Neutral
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE)   PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 9:54:13

Aramis20 wrote:
I do like PC games as well due to 3D MODELLING. I already have installed 3D GAME MAX AND 3D GAME STUDIO, I ALSO HAVE LIGHTWAVE. How many proves do you need to understand I don't do it only for fun! You could do that when you were 10 or 14 years old! Being a 24 old man I have fun with different things not matter a silly game. For me fighting for some graphics is silly. And I DO still have WOWarcraft and other MMO in the list to try! so the only key I have to press is DELETE! and BYE BYE! Laughing Cool
AAAAAAAA!!! Paffetic... Stupid person. I have MS Visual Studio installed on ma VMWares virtual PC. So i can for surely say i`m DEVELOPER? Shocked LOL. Dude. Dont stop plz. Go on post such Topics. Magock maybe u can do a new thread specialy for Aramis and call it "Noob`s cry" or "Most Stupid shit i ever read" or some like that.
And by the way. We are both 24 years old. And i play games too. And i dont think that it is smth awfull or need to be discussed. So why u try so hardly to prove that u aint defected person. All can spend their free time as they wish. Smbd get drunked as fuck, smbd robe stores, smbd kill ppl. Everybody spend their own time as they want. And it`s normal. Realy. If u takes so much mantion on this problem it means only 1. U have a great problem with ur state of mind. If smbd gonna say thats it`s unnormal to play when u are 24 or more years old, he can be just send to hell. I never mantion it. Cause it`s ma own business. I`m happy with ma real life and play just for relax. And i know lots! FUCKIN LOTS OF PPL who are much older then me and still playin. It`s just like the way of entertainment nothin more. And u try to prove that u are normal, it means u arent normal. So u better solve u real life problems and only then make a new problems in game. I can for surely say that u are sick dude.
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: TASTES AND WAY OF THINKING VARY KNOW THAT!!! I DEFEND MY OPINION RESPECT IT IF YOU CLAIM BACK RESPECT!!!   PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 12:07:26

Lineage 2 got me sick! stupid! and Of course as I enjoy having fun! i DO choose the convinient fun! not the no convinient! besides who cares what do you think about me? stop JUDGING BACK AT ALL! if you really don't mind what I write then stop typing back! I won't respect other opinions until I recieve respect for mine! that's absolutelly common! you give you take! you can't ask all for free someway or another! Give respect if you want respect! I mean it! and I didn't blame ADMINS in here of my bugs lately entirely! I said some bugs cause my pc hanged and restart sudden! but not the whole pc broke up due lineage! that gfx card had 2 years and who cares! the main thing here is you don't do anything at all to fix some things I do not like as a fun people! and if you don't care what I tell! ok you're in your own right! but ME TOO! and I spent playing in other servers! and found 2 multiskills lately! and I had better fun! I got sick of normal skills and actual playable server! I'm not sick in real life so your comment I'll ignore it! you should grow up! and beside this i have my own right i telll again to complaint of something I DO NOT like so! you're nothing to me! NONE SUCH STRONG WILL CHANGE my mind! you are not GODS THERE IS ONE GOD only!
SEE! SEE! look the violence this game cause! don't you see it! <---- open your eyes! I played lineage 2 about 2 years now and I haven't been on a normal skill high rate server! at least with descent stats on class! and that's why I got sick and bored of the normal guilds and skills from other classes as well! in multiskills servers you can use all kind of weapon due to the skills! being a DUELIST! or a Shilien Templar i can have stun shield and stun from templar at same time and are very useful!
If I die on a PVP match I don't like dying in one shot! (ommit the suggestion of low rate)
If I'm going to engage a PVP match I like a worthy fight! I do like PVP and DUEL but with Descent stats! but dying without fighting only being stand I think most people gets angry after 5 or less kills! I say! depending on patience as well and tastes! we are not all the same you know! So let me be or like GUNS AND ROSES SONG or PAUL MCARTNEY LIVE AND LET DIE!! OR LIVE AND LET LIVE!!! Twisted Evil I PREFER WITH GUNS AND ROSES BACK MUSIC Cool
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: LONG THREAD BUT NECESARY! LAST POST!   PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 12:31:36

"AAAAAAA!!! Paffetic... Stupid person. I have MS Visual Studio installed on ma VMWares virtual PC. So i can for surely say i`m DEVELOPER? Shocked LOL. Dude. Dont stop plz. Go on post such Topics. Magock maybe u can do a new thread specialy for Aramis and call it "Noob`s cry" or "Most Stupid shit i ever read" or some like that.
And by the way. We are both 24 years old. And i play games too. And i dont think that it is smth awfull or need to be "-<--- you don't understand what I typed do you?
I explain again:
1. I play not only for fun! also as an appretiator of graphics! and effects on game!
2. I play since child! so shut up! I don't care if you are developer or anything at all!
3. I'm a Street Fighter Champ! If we get the opportiunity to meet on a sfa or marvel vs capcom I can guarantee I kick your buut!!! badly! so you're safe there! You're talking to a RYU MASTER champ! so I enjoy powerfull class fighter specially epic!
4. I have a wide taste in games starting from FPS, till SPORTS GAME! SUCH AS FIFA AND NBA. STRATEGY: WARCRAFT, STARCRAFT; AOEMPIRES; SIMCITY AND MANY OTHERS. ROL: DIABLO, LINEAGE 2 (were only played) I have to try WOW and KNIGHTS!
FPS: DOOM, QUAKE, DUKE, COUNTER, HALF LIFE, CRUSADER, MDK AND MORE...
SIMULATORS: DESCENT (MY FIRST PC GAME IN 1995), DESCENT 2 AND 3, FREESPACE, NOW I'M GONNA TEST EVE! ( DESCENT CHAMP HERE) COMPLETED THE 3 SAGAS OF DESCENT ( 1 MILLION OF TIMES)
So I carry a lot of expertise as well and playable background! Never affected my mind! I never fought by a single game! I always accepted defeats and loses as well! Even in fighting arcade games! Now I became strongest as in early days! Specially SFA! So I have knowledge and lot of expirience and things important! for me! idon't care if for other ppl is crap! I always had defended with that typical treatment and never took care! many rivals laughed about that but I always considered as dickheads! and I was true! many are in jail! or with drug problems! and some without job!
I could never kill someone by a stupid game! That accident last year was totally dull! and stupid! there are better things to fight for and kill! defending my family of course I'll give my life! but for this game! NO WAY! even a peny!
Still being a bounch of graphics! Irreal! there are better things to improve in real life! so this is not a job! not big deal! soon or later will lose popularity! I was talking with many friends here and they were agreed that lineage started to stink and be someway boring!
We all are waiting the famous DIABLO 3 and the trailers are awesome! BLIZZARD still rule! and will RULE this year and next! I mean it! if you don't believe me! ok! but i tell you!
IF FPS start to become popular online playable all you becarefull to show your head on a tower or a millitary field! I WILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS FOR SURE!!! FPS IS MY TERRITORY! NO ONE KILLS CAPTAIN CRUSADER!!! HAHAHA! Twisted Evil I am good with every weapon! body to body, subrifles, rifles and snipers! also have good tactics and I can kill you and don't even feel it! SPEAKINg always in millitary games such as BATTLEFIELD AND CODUTY!!! GEARS OF WAR I HAVEN'T TESTED YET!
AND IF SOON INVENT FIGHTING GAMES ONLINE TRY TO TRAIN! Cool
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: STOP THE FUCK UP! IF YOU DON'T CARE WHAT I SAY!!!!! SPECIALLY TALKING ABOUT MY REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!   PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 12:46:21

Evil or Very Mad " I`m happy with ma real life and play just for relax. And i know lots! FUCKIN LOTS OF PPL who are much older then me and still playin. It`s just like the way of entertainment nothin more. And u try to prove that u are normal, it means u arent normal. So u better solve u real life problems and only then make a new problems in game. I can for surely say that u are sick dude.
"
You don't have the right to talk like that cause you know me here! I do not know who you are! but heres the big question! WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK ABOUT REAL LIFE specially not yours! WHO TELL ME THAT?!!! don't be overconfident! if you don't care what I'm talking why you're reading and typing! dumb! you say I'm dumb but you're double dumbass due to retyping and reading telling me that doesn't care what I say!

CONCLUDING THERE ARE BETTER THINGS IN REAL LIFE THAN THIS STUPID GAME! STILL BEING A STUPID GAME AS YOU! AND OTHER COMPULSIVE IDIOTS STILL PLAYING IT!
I dont give a shit any comment you add since now up to then! none of you have the strongest will to convince me! NONE! and that's AALL! (see CAPSLOCK ARE TO EXPRESS MADNESS)
STOP THE FUCK UP!! IF YOU DON'T CARE !!!! OF ALL NOT ONLY TALKING IF WE WERE BROTHERS AND OTHER STUPIDITIES!!! NONE OF THEM SOLVE PROBLEMS AND THE NON BALANCE HAS THIS SERVER!!!
I AM WITH 3 FRIENDS AND THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING AT ME, THEY'RE LAUGHING AT ALL YOU! AND GIVING ME REASON! THEY'LL DO THE SAME OR WORST! THEY LEAVE WITHOUT WARNING FROM HERE! YOU WILL HAVE THE BLAME TO SCREW LINEAGE 2! HIGH RATE SERVERS ARE THE PROBLEM! TOO MUCH HACKERS AND CHEATERS! (SILLY USING THIS HAVING HIGH RATES)

SON UNA MANGA DE PELOTUDOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: ME IMPORTA UN CARAJO!!!!   PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 12:52:40

Español:
son todos una manga de salames idiotas mediocres y giles! critican y no saben nada de nada! piden votos a la gente y la engañan con todo! highrates! ah que mentirosos! si quieren que alguien vote! den mejoras al server! porque creen merecer siendo aún gratuito! votos! para que si no hay mucho interés! no hay balance! en la jugabilidad! dudo que sean game developers! para mi son giles con unas pc's 3 veces mas actuales que la mia y otras pc de otros usuarios! que se hacen los agrandados! cuando van a entender que este juegito ya que tanto lo defienden esta siendo arruinado por estos servers!!! así! y no estoy de acuerdo con nadie! nadie! absolutamente nadie!
dejen de hablar de mi vida privada porque no saben un carajo quien soy! ni donde vivo! ni como vivo! y si no entienden español! vayansé a la mierda!! se los dije en inglés y no la captan! no me digan que soy un salame! se identificar cuando algo sirve y cuando no! y esto NO SIRVE PARA NADA! PALABRAS DE UN ARGENTINO!
Back to top Go down
Aramis20

PostSubject: 5000x para arriba no sirve! se vuelve un FPS con espadas!!!   PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 13:07:10

y si hay alguien que sea de algun pais vecino que no empiece con patriotismos y esas cosas porque me entran en un oído y me salen por el otro! o mejor entienda español! o comentarios racistas! porque estan violando sus propias reglas mentirosas! controlan los comentarios racistas pero las actitudes no! y no me digan que estoy errado porque he estado en demasiados servers de highrate y las actitudes las pasan de lado! el rate ideal para jugar es de 4000x máximo! ya de 5000x para arriba es una verga mocha! para estar cayendo a cada rato de un tiro! me voy a un FPS y la paso mejor!!! Neutral
Back to top Go down
NARUTO-Undertaker
Elder
Elder
NARUTO-Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE)   PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 13:16:27

Dude. U ask for R.E.S.P.E.C.T??? So show some for ppl who work hard to dev and hold server. It`s not so easy as u think. Sorry i forgot u are pro. Anyway, all ur posts and topics startin from: "BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TALKING TO!!!!" "WHERE IS THE BALANCE WHERE???! BEFORE BANNING
WHY DON'T YOU FIRST CHECK HOW MANY CLASS I TRIED WITH NO SUCEED! AND
YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY I'M COMPLAINING?!" Is this a respect for ppl who just want us to have some fun? Who spend their free time developin, supportin and do new stuff? LOL. So u better to follow ur own words... Or it`s just a words with nothin behind them? U know u remind me old ladies wich allwayz complain... And keep talkin, talkin and talkin and talkin. I never judge ppl, if they dont deserve it. And u dont know me at all. U said i need to grow up! What for? Yep ama lill boy, ama child, ama NOOB, what else? Do u think i cares? Do u think i need any respect from u or anyone else? I know who i am. I know what i deserve in this life. There is only a few persons who`s opinion cares me. And u are not one of them. But! I respect all. I respect each ones opinion. And i respect even ur right to have it. But it`s better for some ppl to hold their opinion deep deep deep inside their asses.
And my words hurt u? Sorry... Dont take it so close to ur heart... Dont cry! U are a good player... Maybe a lill not so lucky as others (dont wanna call u looser again)... U like multicast? Ok, we all will beg wizzi to change the server to multiskill... And u wanna to be the best? Ok, we all will fall down just cause of see yo walkin arround... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE)   PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAYING GAMES WHENEVER (NO MATTER AGE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network-
Jump to: