Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could help me with that problem??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fean89

Could help me with that problem?? Empty
PostSubject: Could help me with that problem??   Could help me with that problem?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 1:35:13

So i got dc... it happens... after that i decied to get in game again BUT i couldn' t do it i got message that account is already in use:| Later i checked my account panel on home page of serv and i noticed that one of my chars is "on" while i m not playing T_T so maybe someone of u guys had similiar problem and could somehow help me with this mess,
Fean
Back to top Go down
GhettoBarbie
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Could help me with that problem??   Could help me with that problem?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 1:40:22

if u try and login and it say a char is already online, u just need to relog again and it should auto boot it off and let u login Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fean89

PostSubject: Re: Could help me with that problem??   Could help me with that problem?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 1:44:01

I did relog, turn off and off computer, and tried few times to relog in game but nmothing changed and i m afraid that my char will be off just when gm will turn server off, but i wanted play today a bit Razz xD
Back to top Go down
Bloody
Baron
Baron
Bloody

PostSubject: Re: Could help me with that problem??   Could help me with that problem?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 1:44:50

stop flooding the forums...server is crashed...we must w8 wizzi...
Back to top Go down
http://data.bg
Fean89

PostSubject: Re: Could help me with that problem??   Could help me with that problem?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 1:49:23

Jesus, sorry dude but i m new here so just chill out RazzVery Happy how could i new that such things happens here when i m playing here just 2nd day... and it s no flooding it s just asking for help i think it s not smth like writing smth like: i like pink color and U?? Embarassed Twisted Evil or other blabla but sorry if u thought it s just spam xD
Back to top Go down
Bloody
Baron
Baron
Bloody

PostSubject: Re: Could help me with that problem??   Could help me with that problem?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 1:50:49

too many spam man...the server will be fine we must w8 wizzi to rr it.. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://data.bg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could help me with that problem??   Could help me with that problem?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could help me with that problem??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network-
Jump to: