Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 fixing any gameguard error.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2008-06-30
Age : 34
Location : into it

PostSubject: fixing any gameguard error.   Thu 24 Jul - 15:20:01

just use this hack if ya got any gameguard probs with this or other l2j servers, i gonna update this link weekly.

http://narod.yandex.ru/100.xhtml?mfyyre.narod.ru/hellbound-nogg.rar


maybe 1 of the forum moderators can make this topic sticky, cuz it will always be usefull thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloody
Baron
Baron
avatar

Posts : 545
Join date : 2008-05-15
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: fixing any gameguard error.   Thu 24 Jul - 16:00:30

not bad Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://data.bg
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
avatar

Posts : 689
Join date : 2008-05-14
Age : 28
Location : Slovenia(yes its on the map)

PostSubject: Re: fixing any gameguard error.   Thu 24 Jul - 16:02:33

DwarfVadeR wrote:
just use this hack if ya got any gameguard probs with this or other l2j servers, i gonna update this link weekly.

http://narod.yandex.ru/100.xhtml?mfyyre.narod.ru/hellbound-nogg.rar


maybe 1 of the forum moderators can make this topic sticky, cuz it will always be usefull thought.

very bad :/

ive advised this patch for few ppl that just couldnt get it to work... but once i start up the gg check.. youll all get kkicked off it after 10secs.. SO DONT! >.<

_________________
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction
to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aden

Latest Patch:
[url]http://77.234.135.65
/Lineage2Storm.php?l2=downloads[/url]

--------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.StormL2.tk
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2008-06-30
Age : 34
Location : into it

PostSubject: Re: fixing any gameguard error.   Thu 24 Jul - 16:06:05

wizzi wrote:
DwarfVadeR wrote:
just use this hack if ya got any gameguard probs with this or other l2j servers, i gonna update this link weekly.

http://narod.yandex.ru/100.xhtml?mfyyre.narod.ru/hellbound-nogg.rar


maybe 1 of the forum moderators can make this topic sticky, cuz it will always be usefull thought.

very bad :/

ive advised this patch for few ppl that just couldnt get it to work... but once i start up the gg check.. youll all get kkicked off it after 10secs.. SO DONT! >.<

well lol i use this since i start in this server cuz i used an unpure client. worx great to me even now that i am runnin a pure client.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
avatar

Posts : 689
Join date : 2008-05-14
Age : 28
Location : Slovenia(yes its on the map)

PostSubject: Re: fixing any gameguard error.   Thu 24 Jul - 16:12:58

yeah it does work ok... but if i send a gg auth packet.. you dont answer and then your treated as a cheater..
this dll is like a kill lol... it doesnt emulate it :/

_________________
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction
to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aden

Latest Patch:
[url]http://77.234.135.65
/Lineage2Storm.php?l2=downloads[/url]

--------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.StormL2.tk
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2008-06-30
Age : 34
Location : into it

PostSubject: Re: fixing any gameguard error.   Thu 24 Jul - 16:19:30

wizzi wrote:
yeah it does work ok... but if i send a gg auth packet.. you dont answer and then your treated as a cheater..
this dll is like a kill lol... it doesnt emulate it :/
ah now i got wut ya meant, well until now i didnt had any such probs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: fixing any gameguard error.   

Back to top Go down
 
fixing any gameguard error.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 2147287038 error, please help
» -2147287038 (Unspecified Error 0x80030002) I d/c after a few minutes of playing!
» Error message when gifting
» Photobucket Problems
» Message from GI

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network :: Server Help Section :: Player Support-
Jump to: