Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plz Help im confused :S

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinisius

Plz Help im confused :S Empty
PostSubject: Plz Help im confused :S   Plz Help im confused :S Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul - 22:42:02

Im confused first of all i dont get how to get the special armors.... second of all does the server always have lags? and why is it sooo hard to farm adena? i mean a monster took me down in about 10 hits when his health moved a little bit.......
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Plz Help im confused :S   Plz Help im confused :S Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul - 23:55:35

lawl.. you need buffs, dyes, newbie eq etc... and then go mos to get enough aa.. to get eq to +100.. keep in mind.. +15 is safe and youll need that for mos..

once you have enough pdef.. go emerald or higher level mos.. raid lairs etc.. and farm ea to buy epic armors.. and later on crystal..

as for the confusion.. read server npc guide.. and just take a look at every npc in giran lol.. its not that hard :/
all you basically need is err newbie shop to start..
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
xtech
Knight
Knight
xtech

PostSubject: Re: Plz Help im confused :S   Plz Help im confused :S Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul - 11:43:49

yeah u can farm in anharas lair for better drops when u get equip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plz Help im confused :S   Plz Help im confused :S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plz Help im confused :S
Page 1 of 1