Storm Lineage2 Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Storm Lineage2 Network

Seting new limits among l2 private servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monastary of Silence

Go down 
+5
wizzi
Illusion
Magok-Sama
Vash
TB4fun
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dennisnc

Monastary of Silence Empty
PostSubject: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jul - 0:12:24

So I'm having a hard time fighting in MOS and i don't know why. Isn't it a place for newbies? I bought all the newbie equips but i still die. Then got all the dynasty armors and had them +20 so they're better than the newbie equips(i think), but i still die. So i want to know what I'm doing wrong or what I'm missing. I also want to know if there are any potions that instantly heal you.
So yeah, i really need help. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
TB4fun
Vagabond
Vagabond
TB4fun

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jul - 5:26:40

First of all you need full buffs and a nuker or a dagger/titan with frenzy... other classes are really hard to play there, its just my opnion...

C ya..
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
dennisnc

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jul - 5:55:50

How do i get full buffs and whats a frenzy? I'm a Kamael berserker, bad choice?
Back to top Go down
Vash
Vassal
Vassal
Vash

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jul - 8:00:29

yes
Back to top Go down
dennisnc

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jul - 9:26:30

ahhh dangit. So what classes are good? how do i get full buffs and whats a frenzy?
Back to top Go down
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jul - 10:14:11

good classes are ALL nuker classes, Treasure Hunter (the human dagger class) and Destroyer (the frenzy guy)

with full buffs and newbie/dynasty equip dagger and nuker can do good job, but i think the best farming is with destroyer and frenzy skill...

Frenzy is a skill when your hp get lower than 30% it increase your stats ( A LOT!!!) so, how u play with frenazy??? u get a train of mobs wait untill they lower your hp at 30%, u use the 4 frenzy skills (Zealot,Frenzy,Battle Roar and Rage) u equip a pole weapon and kill them all...
since i'm destro in game i can show u what i mean and how it works...
Back to top Go down
http://magok.sama.youaremighty.com/
TB4fun
Vagabond
Vagabond
TB4fun

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jul - 14:38:34

MagokDeSpell wrote:
good classes are ALL nuker classes, Treasure Hunter (the human dagger class) and Destroyer (the frenzy guy)

with full buffs and newbie/dynasty equip dagger and nuker can do good job, but i think the best farming is with destroyer and frenzy skill...

Frenzy is a skill when your hp get lower than 30% it increase your stats ( A LOT!!!) so, how u play with frenazy??? u get a train of mobs wait untill they lower your hp at 30%, u use the 4 frenzy skills (Zealot,Frenzy,Battle Roar and Rage) u equip a pole weapon and kill them all...
since i'm destro in game i can show u what i mean and how it works...

Tutorial? LOL!!! =D Agree 100%
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
Illusion
Knight
Knight
Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 17:50:24

destroyer is for newbies ( newbie set / dynasty) next when you`ll get epic do treasure hunter
Back to top Go down
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 18:45:10

lawl, not really,
titan with crystal set ownz hard....
at TvT events sweetie always put me with the weaker team, and guess what, we haven't lost yet :p
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 19:27:00

lol.. i seriously doubt titan will ever suck.. besides get some speed up and it might as well be best pvp and farming char ever..
Back to top Go down
http://www.StormL2.tk
Illusion
Knight
Knight
Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 20:33:14

yes on normal server it`s best for farming .
I don`t guess it`s bad server but if th have baylor on two lethals and titan must spend 10 min to kill it ...
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 21:22:42

ye.. and ether we add lethals on mobs to all classes or what well probably do.. remake mobs and drops.
Back to top Go down
Illusion
Knight
Knight
Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 23:08:59

Dear Wizzi if u have l2 emu (i don`t know what u have) u can change lethal chance at files :S
Back to top Go down
wizzi
Storm Administrator
Storm Administrator
wizzi

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul - 6:13:02

well it doesnt matter what pack you have... that skill is hardcoded.. and changing chances on skills isnt as easy as rz guides and normal conditions >.>
(its why i havent made debuff on infinity spear yet..)
Back to top Go down
Illusion
Knight
Knight
Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul - 11:44:34

^^
Back to top Go down
xtech
Knight
Knight
xtech

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul - 11:11:49

lol
Back to top Go down
bazutzu
Vagabond
Vagabond
bazutzu

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 9:51:45

lol !?!?! if you really want to farm easy in MoS you need to make a Dark Avenger(human fighter -> human knight ->Dark Avenger -> Hell Knight) and use 1 handed sword + shield and use Banish Seraphim (BIG chance to lethal angels).
but Dark avenger is only good against angels so you cant kill baylor with it Razz
Back to top Go down
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
DwarfVadeR

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 10:15:45

1. shielen knight is better than dark avenger since have more runspeed and attack speed
2. titan sux at pvp, is a farmchar, only nubs use titan for pvp since they only need to handle 4 skills with it and than use normal attack
is way to slow to have any effect in pvp as far as the enemy isnt a closecombatfighter, and not a dagger wich can get their eva way to high for the combatacc of a titan.

Last edited by DwarfVadeR on Wed 23 Jul - 10:46:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloody
Baron
Baron
Bloody

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 10:25:03

dennisnc just make a treasure hunter and go farm..dont listen to em Razz
Back to top Go down
http://data.bg
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 10:31:20

DwarfVadeR wrote:
1. shielen knight is better than dark avenger since have more runspeed and attack speed
2. titan sux at pvp, is a farmchar, only nubs use titan for pvp since they only need to handle 4 skills with it and than use normal attack
is way to slow to have any effect in pvp as far as the enemy isnt a closecombatfighter, and not a dagger wich can get their eva way to high for the cobatacc of a titan.
1. USE BOW u don't need to hunt mobs omg!!!
2. have u ever fight a pre-frenzy destro in pvp??? i always give 5-7k dmg at crits (and they are pretty often!) just count how many crits u can hold before u lick the ground Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
DwarfVadeR

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 10:42:24

MagokDeSpell wrote:
DwarfVadeR wrote:
is way to slow to have any effect in pvp as far as the enemy isnt a closecombatfighter, and not a dagger wich can get their eva way to high for the cobatacc of a titan.
1. USE BOW u don't need to hunt mobs omg!!!
2. have u ever fight a pre-frenzy destro in pvp??? i always give 5-7k dmg at crits (and they are pretty often!) just count how many crits u can hold before u lick the ground Very Happy

omg u rly that dumb ? why bow idiot? slow attack speed i use dagger and not allow mobs to flee.

lol man i fight titans so many times, if u wonna we can 1 on 1 when server back on, either i run out with mage/archer while keep hittin, or i just go with dagger use light ue and dagger with eva aug, lets see how u manage to hit 190 eva xD

Edit: can u lil cunt start either to think before replieing ma posts or just shut up? ty
Back to top Go down
Magok-Sama
Elder
Elder
Magok-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 10:49:59

1st. have u ever tried bow at da/sk for farming?? u get a tattoo with +attack speed and its fine, also crystal armor gives + attack speed its not that slow as u think, also when mobs flee i don't have to run behind it just poke it with bow and come back.
2nd. wanna try 1vs1 olympiad style (no buffs-no pots) to see who got real skills and who play with lethals!!

EDIT: what make u think u are so smart that u got the best answers and expect me to shut up??
Back to top Go down
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
DwarfVadeR

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 10:53:46

MagokDeSpell wrote:
1st. have u ever tried bow at da/sk for farming?? u get a tattoo with +attack speed and its fine, also crystal armor gives + attack speed its not that slow as u think, also when mobs flee i don't have to run behind it just poke it with bow and come back.
2nd. wanna try 1vs1 olympiad style (no buffs-no pots) to see who got real skills and who play with lethals!!

EDIT: what make u think u are so smart that u got the best answers and expect me to shut up??

damn u always keep ownin ya self?

i tried bow for da/sk and it sux like 1200 atck speed while have 1800 with dagger (wich makes the banish skill cast faster) so ya first answer is shit

lol man in oly is the only place where titans own as hell since enemy cant run out. and about fighting titan in oly with dagger, just lolen dagger= 1 of the weakest classes at oly in retail and most free servers so damn shut up or use ya braincell.

Edit: i never said i got the ultimate conclusion for every case, but at least i think before puttin ma garbage thinkings out to the forums.
Back to top Go down
bazutzu
Vagabond
Vagabond
bazutzu

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 12:35:49

Neutral if you wanna play with da...USE A DAMN GOD SWORD!!!
Back to top Go down
DwarfVadeR
Knight
Knight
DwarfVadeR

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 12:38:54

nah in this server ppl use to play da, sk for farm only. with the banish serraph skill, so a sword is useless dagger gives more attack speed= faster skill use/reuse. the reason why magok said bow is that the banish skill sumtimes causes the mobs to flee but if ya equipped with dagger u should be able to hit fast enough after skill so he cant escape Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monastary of Silence   Monastary of Silence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monastary of Silence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Lineage2 Network :: Server Help Section :: Player Support-
Jump to: